Chapter 220
111 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The familiar voice endowed Meng Yao with hope. She turned back to Zhang Yan, "How come you?"

Zhang Yan replied with a smile, "You almost commit suicide! Can I see you going to die? Believe me now? Your Family Meng is no longer the former one, and many of your family members have been brainwashed by your uncle!"

"And you want to die for such a group of rebellious people? Are you stupid? Will your death solve this thing?" Zhang Yan questioned loudly.

Not knowing how to answer, Meng Yao kept her head down. The others all looked at Zhang Yan strangely, curious about this abrupt guy. Meng Xiuwu thought of something, and smiled, "You are the one who saved Miss Meng Yao before, right?"

Zhang Yan replied with a cold smile, "You are not that stupid!"

"Little guy! Even if you are a friend of Miss Meng Yao's, you can't insult us like that! Otherwise I will let you know my strength!" angered the Meng members.

Zhang Yan hummed, "Don't you think you are stupid? Even I, a stranger, can find out their rebelling intentions, but why can't you?"

Meng Xiuming glanced over Zhang Yan with confusions, asking, "Was it you who killed Meng Xiuwen?"

"That old goat? Yes!" Zhang Yan nodded, "Not only him, the others of his group were all killed by me!"

"Little guy, don't be arrogant! You look for death on your own!" Meng Xiuming bellowed.

"Do you think you can block me? Listen, I'm going to take Meng Yao to leave! If you want her life, catch up with me!"

Zhang Yan grabbed Meng Yao's hand, intending to run with her. But she shook her head, "I can't leave! I have to fight side by side with Grandpa Wu!"

"Are you stupid? Do you think you can help to save them? We can't defeat that six man considering our strength! So, just go with me! And only when you escape, they will stop fighting!" Zhang Yan shouted loudly.

Meng Xiuwu echoed with nods, "He's right, Miss Meng Yao! Go with him, and don't care about us! We will tangle with them to save time for you!"

Meng Yao gave up insisting, "Then you must take care! The mission is cancelled now, and protect yourselves!" They two turned around and ran away without hesitation.

Meng Xiuming did not expect that Zhang Yan would choose to escape, and cried out in anxiety, "Don't let them escape! Go catch up with them and kill Meng Yao anyway!"

However, Meng Xiuwu blocked them and shouted loudly, "I won't let you hurt Miss Meng Yao!"

"Get aside!" Meng Xiuming was furious, "Since you are looking for death, then I will fulfill you!" The people once again fought together.

Meng Yao followed Zhang Yan all the way to the depths of the Baodu Mountain. After one hour, he slowed down. Meng Yao took the opportunity to talk to Zhang Yan, "Will Grandpa Wu and the others be fine?"

0