Chapter 228
117 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The ghost messenger widely opened its eyes with an incredible expression, exclaiming, "This is the Anti-soul Kung Fu! How do you know it?"

The ghost messenger could display the Anti-Soul Kung Fu as well, but it was only able to swallow the soul of the dead people, which was learnt from the ghost emperor Zhou Qi. 

However, it never expected that it would encounter another one who could play the martial art as well, and it was as powerful as the ghost emperor. Stunned, he was robbed with ideas.

The Anti-soul Beast disdainfully replied, "This is my alone-door-stunt! Even your ghost emperor Zhou Qi learnt it from me!"

"What?" The ghost messenger couldn't believe.

Neither could Zhang Yan and Meng Yao! Zhang Yan could tell that the Anti-soul Beast had a special relationship with Qi, which made him shocked, but also happy. 

The Anti-soul Beast waved its hand, "Since you are the ghost messenger of Zhou Qi, I then I will not kill you today. Go aside, and let my sir pass."

The ghost hesitated for a while, then said very firmly, "I will stop you anyway today. This is the rule here, and also my duty, no matter who you are!"

"So you want to die?" The sound of the Anti-soul Beast instantly became unusually cold, and Zhang Yan was able to hear that it was really irritated, so was the ghost messenger.

This time, the Anti-soul Beast not just absorbed the soul energy, but also took the initiative to attack. It swayed the ghost king's scepter in its hand, and the green fire flashed, then a huge skull-like fire was released, rushing to the ghost messenger to swallow it.

"The skull-like fire!" The ghost messenger cried with amazement, "How come you know how to use the ghost king's scepter? Who are you?"

"This is not the original skull-like fire, but my improvement, which is much more powerful! Be ready to be swallowed!" The Anti-soul Beast threatened.

Refusing to wait to be devour, the ghost messenger mobilized all its ghost energy and soul energy in its body, forming a shield around it, trying to resist the skull-like fire, but its efforts were all futile. 

The huge skull-like fire broke the shield of the ghost messenger, and directly devour it. It broke out its last struggle, intending to smash the fire.

However, its struggle was still in vain. At the moment when the Anti-soul Beast was about to destroy the ghost messenger, Zhang Yan blurted out, "It's just fulfilling its duty! So, don't kill it!"

Zhang Yan admired the ghost messenger's attitude toward work, so he showed mercy about him.

The Anti-soul Beast nodded imediately, "Yes, sir!"

Just as it took back the skull-like fire, releasing the ghost messenger, a hearty and full of majestic voice sounded from the top of the mountain, "Who dares to make troubles in my Boadu Mountain? And even dares to hurt my ghost messenger?"

0