Chapter 232
128 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is the legendary Jiuquan Spring here!" Looking at the turbid water, Zhang Yan wondered, "It is said that the location of Jiuquan Spring is very secret and changes at any time. But, being like this, how can it move?"

"It is just the legendary. Those who have entered the Huangquan Road and managed to come out prefer to claim that they have seen the Huangquan Spring to show their powerful strength, and the location of the spring is different in their mouths, which leads to the myth. But in fact, the spring has always existed here, and no one has ever discovered it." explained the Purifying Lotus.

"That's it! Then, tell me how to resurrect Fatty?"

Zhang Yan released Fatty from his Real Dragon Ring, and placed Fatty on the ground, waiting quietly for the guidance of the Purifying Lotus.

The lotus answered, "It's quite simple. You just need to put his body into the central spring, then give time to it to transform Fatty. It will automatically re-establish his soul and endow him with a new physique, that is to say, he will become a gifted one after the baptism of the Huangquan Spring."

Zhang Yan responded with a nod, then supported Fatty to soak in the central spring. Only effective to the dead ones, the water of the Huangquan Spring not only was useless for the living man, but also will cause damages to their souls, so Zhang Yan did not dare to touch the water, and was pretty cautious.

The water began to boil up as soon as Fatty entered it, then Fatty sank into the water gradually, disappearing completely in the end.

Zhang Yan got panicked suddenly, and came to the spring to see what was going on immediately, but found that Fatty had disappeared without a trace, which made him anxious; he asked, "What's going on? Why did he disappear?"

"Don't worry, this is the normal phenomenon, as well as the best. Different transformations of the Huangquan Spring go to different people, based on how much they are transformed by the water. The more immersed, the better for the warriors. Fatty's situation of fully immersion is the first case to me, which I have never seen before. Perhaps, he will become a particularly talented warrior after this."

The lotus's words relieved Zhang Yan, and aroused his curiosity as well; he inquired, "Since the Huangquan Spring can alter the talents and physiques of warriors, does it mean that genius can be created with the use of it?"

"I mean, we can kill those untalented warriors, then save them with the Huangquan Spring water, so that they will gain good gifts!" Zhang Yan made a whimsical speech.

But in the very next second, the Purifying Lotus denied his thoughts by saying, "Who will believe your words of resurrecting them after killing them? What's more, it not only changes warriors' physiques and talents, but also all of their cultivating fundamentals they accumulate for so long. So, are you willing to be transformed, if you are, you will forget the Asura Change!"

"Not to mention that this is the Huangquan Road, and not everyone was able to find the Huangquan Spring, and pass through the pool like you! So to resurrect a person is not an easy thing, which only the Human Emperor did in the past, and you now."

0