Chapter 17
937 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leader Song spoke to Fang Shen, "Mr. Fang, I'm so sorry for what has happened just now. I..."

Fang Shen replied, "It doesn't matter. It's just a misunderstanding." Leader Song, after all, was an official, and Fang Shen didn't want to offend him. Otherwise, he would be in trouble in the future.

Leader Song left with the rest policemen. Fang Shen felt great. In the past, a little policeman in the police station of the countryside could act bossy to him; but now, a leader of the police station of Jianghai City even apologized to him.

The life and death eyes had brought him many advantages.

Fang Shen wondered why Chen Ri was scared by the name of Su Qingru. In Fang Shen's mind, Chen Ri was from a big clan and backed by his family. Even Su Qingru was a vice mayor, she was unable to do anything to Chen Ri. After all, a powerful dragon cannot crush a snake in its old haunts.

At this moment, Ye Xiaobei walked to Fang Shen and reminded him in a light voice, "Mr. Fang, Chen Ri was scared by Qingru's name today. He won't give you any further trouble within the following month. But..."

Ye Xiaobei blinked and continued, "He will absolutely investigate the relationship between Qingru and you. If you are not so good with Qingru, I'm afraid..."

Ye Xiaobei was asking the relationship between Fang Shen and Su Qingru without coming straight to the point.

Fang Shen, of course, couldn't tell her "I've already hugged and kissed Mayor Su". His answer was ambiguous.

Since Fang Shen didn't want to answer the question, Ye Xiaobei stopped asking. She took a glance at Fang Ran who was still in shock, and asked, "Mr, Fang, I guess you and your sister haven't taken any food yet. Let's have supper together?"

Fang Shen didn't reject her as Ye Xiaobei was a beauty.

 They came to a luxurious restaurant nearby. When they were going to enter the restaurant, Ye Xiaobei's cell phone rang. She answered the phone outside the gate.

 After being reformed by the life and death eyes, Fang Shen had a much better hearing. He could even hear the voice at the other side of the phone.

 Fang Shen heard a serious male voice from the other side of Ye Xiaobei's phone. The man said "Grandfather calls us to gather at the ancestral hall three o'clock in the afternoon".

 Ye Xiaobei became serious. Obviously, she attached great importance to it.

 It was the midsummer, and the sun was brutal. Ye Xiaobei still answered the phone. Fang Shen was about to go into the air-conditioned restaurant with his sister first. Fang Ran whispered in Fang Shen's ear, "Brother, foods are expensive in this restaurant. Let's leave. We shouldn't profit ourselves at the expense of others."

 Fang Shen scratched Fang Ran's nose with his index finger, and he felt a sense of sourness. He was such a useless brother. Chen Yu was an unruly girl, but she told the truth. Chen Ri could give his sister a life of abundance. Fang Shen tried his best, but he could only afford her tuition fee and a living expense of 300 yuan per month.

 Fang Ran could do nothing with only 300 yuan.

 Fang Shen was from a humble family and was a peasant. But it was not an excuse for his poverty. He touched his eyes and believed the god had provided with him a great opportunity.

 'I will use these eyes to give me and my sister a happy life.' Fang Shen swore to himself.

Fang Shen gave his sister a firm look and pushed the gate open.

A lobby manager immediately walked to them. She was a lady with curly blond hair. Her face was heavily powdered, and her lips were as red as blood. She looked quite beautiful.

The lobby manager went blank when she saw Fang Shen.

1