Chapter 59
558 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nangong Yu shouted, "I hate you, Su Qingru! You lost your virginity to such a bumpkin."

"Su Qingru, if you got married to me, I would reach the top of the Secret State and become a Great Master! I could even strive for the Sacred State! But I lost everything now because of you."

Nangong Yu lowered his head in despair and murmured, "What a pity! Su Qingru, there is no one like you in the State of Huaxia."

Su Qingru was shocked by Nangong Yu's words for a while, then she calmed down and stated, "I, Su Qingru, is not the cultivation tool for anyone. You don't have the right to force me to do anything I don't want to."

Nangong Yu laughed out loud as he raised his head. Many black runes appeared on his face.

Su Qingru's face changed as she shouted, "Fury Rune! Nangong Yu, what are you going to do?"

Nangong Yu gnashed his teeth and shouted, "Kill him!"

Su Qingru wanted to step away, but she remembered that day when she was in danger. Fang Shen saved her in the flood disregarding his own safety. When Wu Qiang detonated the bomb, Fang Shen jumped into the water with her and saved her again.

Su Qingru thought to herself, "Fang Shen saved me twice. I can't leave him in the lurch. If I stepped away, he would be killed; if I didn't, Nangong Yu might stop because of my family background."

Thinking about this, Su Qingru made up her mind to protect Fang Shen.

She stretched out her hand to reach Fang Shen, but felt nothing.

Fang Shen held Su Qingru's waist tightly just now. But Su Qingru was too nervous to realized it.

Su Qingru blushed with shame. Fang Shen pressed his whole body on her back. His face was buried in her smooth hair, and he locked his crotch against her butt tightly.

Su Qingru was ashamed and angry. She thought, "Damn! He is so rude!"

She had kept her virginity for 30 years. But Fang Shen took away her first kiss and even touched her whole body.

Actually, Fang Shen was absorbing Su Qingru's energy.

He could only turn on the Tsukuyomi with enough energy.

Under such circumstances, Fang Shen could only turn the tables by using the Tsukuyomi.

Suddenly, Su Bo shouted, "Look out, Qingru!"

Su Qingru raised her head in surprise and saw Nangong Yu's fist heading toward her.

Nangong Yu looked as cold as the ice.

Su Qingru thought in despair, "Nangong Yu is completely out of his minds now."

All people present were not able to block Nangong Yu in such a short time.

Su Qingru closed her eyes.

A myriad of thoughts crowded into her mind.

"I want to be promoted and prove myself to my family. I want to prove that I'm worth more than a cultivation tool."

Su Qingru could even feel the wind along with the fist.

Suddenly, she was turned around.

It was Fang Shen who turned her around.

It should be Su Qingru who was facing Nangong Yu, but now it was Fang Shen' back.

Bang!

Blood came from Fang Shen's mouth. If it weren't for the Immortal's Body, Fang Shen's internal organs would have been beat to pieces.

1