Chapter 119
471 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Fang Shen became the leader of Dugu Faction, thousands of disciples had to listen to him. He was even able to use the resources which had been accumulated for almost a thousand years.

This was a life that would have been impossible for Tan Zheng to even think of before. In his eyes, it was an incredible achievement to be promoted as an Elder of Dugu Faction.

After showing Tan Zheng the seventh moves of Dugu Nine-Stabs, Fang Shen turned to him and asked with a smile, "Do you still want to see the eighth move?"

Tan Zheng, however, sat cross-legged on the ground, dumbfounded.

Fang Shen gave him a mocking sneer, dropping the sword onto the ground. To Tan Zheng, it was his beloved treasure; but to Fang Shen, there was no difference between this sword and a steel bar.

Fang Shen had never heard of Dugu Nine-Stabs before. Why was he able to use it expertly? When Tan Zheng showed the first move of Dugu Nine-Stabs, Fang Shen's Eye of Life palpitated. Then, all the nine moves were rose clearly before him.

What's more, he could use the first seven moves expertly. Though he was unable to use the last two moves, it was just a matter of time. He would be able to use all the nine moves in a short time.

He didn't know why his Eyes of Life and Death were so useful, but he was thrilled. After all, the more useful the Eyes of Life and Death were, the stronger he would become.

Moreover, the function of the Eyes of Life and Death was not to return the martial art to its original condition. Instead, the martial art had been stored in the Eyes of Life and Death, but Fang Shen was unable to read it. When he saw Tan Zheng use it, the martial art was then activated and appeared in front of him.

He knew little about the functions of his Eyes of Life and Death. Were there more martial arts stored in the Eyes of Life and Death? Could the martial arts only be activated when he saw someone use them?

He sat back to his chair, staring at Tan Zheng.

Tan Zheng, however, had a struggling expression on his face. Apparently, he was making a hard decision.

Fang Shen decided to give him a push as he said in a gentle voice, "Tan Zheng, do you remember what you just said?"

Tan Zheng's heart gave a great bound and began to beat violently. Finally, he made his choice.

He made a heavy kowtow and said in a loud voice, "Master!"

Fang Shen nodded in satisfaction.

Tan Zheng's face relaxed into a contented smile. He even made an excuse for himself - he used to be the servant of the Third Elder of Dugu Faction, and now he just found another master.

Moreover, his new master was young and promising. And the Fang Clan was much more powerful than Dugu Faction.

It was merely a job-hopping, and his new boss was better.

Fang Shen turned to him and said, "Your right arm was burned to ashes. But don't worry. Though you are not clever enough, you have a good teacher and that's me. If you behave well, I will teach you an exceptional left-hand sword art. I promise, with that, you will be much stronger than you are within a year. If you are loyal enough, I may teach you all the moves of Dugu Nine-Stabs."

"Including the ninth move?" Tan Zheng asked, eyes lit up.

"Of course!" Fang Shen nodded with a smile.

Tan Zheng was thrilled. The most important part of Dugu Nine-Stabs was the last two moves. What had been unimaginable in the past now became reality.

1