Chapter 124
471 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some of the gangsters even went down on their knees, asking for Fang Shen's forgiveness. They didn't want to end up like Liang Qiang.

Fang Shen wasn't in the mood to be hard on these people. It was employing a steam engine to crack a nut if he killed those people by himself. He waved his hand to ask Zhao Dalong come closer.

Zhao Dalong, who was staring in the blank, regained some composure and ran towards Fang Shen.

"Dalong, I leave the Longsheng Gang to you. You are the boss of the underworld of Jianghai County from now on. But remember, do not hurt innocent people. We clear?" Fang Shen asked in a serious manner.

"Brother Fang, I promise you." Zhao Dalong nodded in acknowledgement.

After that, Tan Zheng led Fang Shen to a quiet room, where the girl from Dugu Faction was grounded.

Tan Zheng locked the door and asked several people to stay outside. He even told them not to allow anyone to get in, and they must not go inside no matter any sound came from within the room.

Obviously, Tan Zheng thought Fang Shen had a thing for the girl and planned to fuck her.

Fang Shen entered the room, and saw the girl sit quietly on a chair, looking rather indifferent.

Tan Zheng had just told Fang Shen the girl's family background.

The Dugu Faction had been established by a couple named Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying. 

Fang Shen was amused by the news as everyone in the State of Huaxia knew the names of Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying. They were the leading roles of a novel written by a famous writer. Everyone had seen the novel or movie adapted from the novel.

He didn't expect Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying to be real characters in the world. Maybe what had happened in the novel were all real.

The girl from Dugu Faction was called Linghu Xuan. She was the granddaughter of Linghu Bo, the Third Elder of Dugu Faction. Obviously, Linghu Bo didn't take her seriously. Otherwise, he wouldn't have sent her to protect his disciple, Xu Longsheng.

The reasons why Linghu Bo disliked her were simple. The first reason was because she had a humble mother. One of Linghu Bo's sons raped a servant after getting drunk, and the servant got pregnant and gave birth to Linghu Xuan. The second reason was that Linghu Xuan was not a gift person in sword art. She was the most diligent person in Dugu Faction; her sword skills, however, were the worst among her peers. No wonder everyone in Dugu Faction looked down upon her.

After Xu Longsheng was killed, Linghu Xuan had kept silent all this time. Nobody knew what she was thinking about. Tan Zheng locked her in this room. Since he had taken Fang Shen's side, he was not the Third Elder's servant anymore. As a result, he was not that respect towards Linghu Xuan as before. He even thought she was lucky enough to have caught Fang Shen's attention. Maybe she could even be his hostess in the future.

Seeing Fang Shen, she turned to him and stared at him, not saying a word. 

1