Chapter 126
498 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Linghu Xuan thrusted at Fang Shen with her sword again and again. Without cultivation, she was only a weak girl who might be unable to kill a chicken, let alone Fang Shen who had the Immortal's Body.

He didn't dodge her sword, but stood still, staring at the crazy girl in front of him.

He had a special martial art that would be the best for her. The only problem was that the person practicing the martial art had to suffer extremely pain in the process of cultivation and worked harder than others.

He had planned to find a boy with perseverance and determination to practice the martial art. After all, it was a great martial art. He wanted to have his person practice it so that he would have a powerful hired thug in the future.

To his intense surprise, Linghu Xuan was the perfect person to practice it. As a result, he decided to take her as his disciple.

After dozens of stabs, his clothes were cut into pieces. A green light appeared on his body, and there were lotus patterns in his skin. These meant the Immortal's Body was automatically protecting him.

The sword she used was a treasured sword, but it was unable to hurt his skin at all as if he was made of a hard stone.

She worked hard for a long time, but couldn't even break his skin. Falling back on the ground, she hugged her knees and began to sniffle. Crystal tears were streaming down her cheeks.

He squatted down, patting her back, and said, "It's not a big deal. You don't need to be sad. I did it for your own good."

She didn't raise her head, but stopped crying. Obviously, she was listening to what he was saying.

"You have a special body, and it's rather rare. It's a great opportunity for you. If you have a good mentor, you will be a gifted person in cultivation," he continued.

She raised her head, face bathed in tears. "You mean, you're my good mentor?"

He nodded, reaching out his hand to wipe away her tears.

A faint sneer hung on her lips. Apparently, she didn't trust him.

He was so anxious as he was unable to show her how powerful the martial art was. Though he had the martial art, he didn't practice it as only people with special bodies like her were able to practice it. Even though he had the Eyes of Life and Death, he just couldn't practice it! That's why he didn't practice it himself.

Seeing her look of disbelief, he had no other choice but tell her, "Well, I know you don't believe me right now. I'm teaching you the entry moves of the martial art. I believe you will trust me after that."

After a short pause, he added in a serious tone, "But after I teach you the entry moves, you will be my disciple from now on. I will never teach anyone unless he or she is my disciple. If you agree with that, that's great; but if you refuse to be my disciple after learning that, I will kill you right now. We clear?"

To his surprise, she nodded without wavering even a second.

In her eyes, living without cultivation was worse than death. She had nothing at this moment - her mother died, her father treated her like a trash, and she had no cultivation now. She was unable to fulfil her dream without cultivation.

She didn't believe Fang Shen actually. But what else could she do? What if he was telling the truth? She had no other choice but to listen to him.

1