Chapter 1: The new world
358 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC 1: Our homeland on an unknown planet.


Heaven.

Heaven... This is the place where almost every goddess of the planet gathered in here, the goddess partying, drinking, or even getting drunk together.

Meanwhile, in the other place that isn't far from the party places, there is a private room located in the corner of heaven that is used for discussions between two to twenty gods.

There are two goddesses with beautiful faces and long hair inside the discussion corner: the Milky Way god Misherah and the Earth god Gaia.

"I just spoke with Universal god Ganera, and she said it's time to transport the World Union into the Gloria."

"All right, but what will happen to the Earth once the entire mainland has been removed to the Gloria?" She inquired.

"Well... The entire earth is now just water with no creatures."

"Wait, does that mean the sea creatures on Earth moved as well?"

"Correct...We will relocate every creature on this planet, so... Do you intend to proceed with the transaction of the earthling? The impact is that no Earthling will remember you."

Gaia took a deep breath before responding to Milky way god Misherah, she could see plenty of goddesses dancing and cheering outside through the window of the discussion corner as if they just got paid. She took a deep breath and returned her gaze to the milky way god Misherah, saying, "Don't worry, it's all for the goddesses' future... Misherah, thank you for everything; you are my first best friend."

Misherah smiles faintly and says, "No problem, you are also my first best friend." 


Gregorian Calendar 23/01/2105, Washington, D.C., White House, World Union. 08:03 AM.

"What in god's name", 4 simple words were spoken by President William, after he received a small document sent by Google's CEO. Interested in what the old company had to say, he decided to read on.

The president became even more curious, as he read a red stamp with bold letters. "TOP SECRET".

Aroused by the significant words, he opened the mysterious document. What was written, was something that never, nor was thought of to happen.

The document was brief in what it had to say: a new landmass had been spotted via satellite. His hands trembled with fear, as something not scientifically possible happened. He pondered what this could mean, gods, aliens, spatial anomalies?

However, being the leader of united humanity meant being fearless and composed. Something he and his predecessors learned through a harsh period.

While he was engrossed in this predicament, his aide knocked on the door and silently entered the oval office; his face was filled with melancholy. From his time as president, he had learned the faces of his associates and knew that particular face... from the terror attacks.

He stopped what he was doing, and shifted his gaze toward him.

"Mr. President, sincere apologies for interrupting your work activities. There's gonna be an important meeting in a few minutes, and as always, we need you." Dubois told him briefly with a low voice.

"All right...I'll attend the urgent meeting ASAP.", the president stated calmly.

Done with his duty, the aide respectfully nodded and silently left the troubled president.

The president quickly began to tidy himself, and crudely comb his hair. Taking a few breaths, he stood up, opened the room's door, and strolled between the numerous rooms. He greeted some of his colleagues, who showed faces of confusion and worry.

"I'd be the same if I were them.", the president remarked to himself.

After a sizable chunk of time, he arrives at the meeting room, seeing a long oval table with various ministers, generals, and prominent scientists quarreling with each other. On top of the table, there are two maps, one he long knew with 7 continents, and the other had additional landmasses.

The chaos in the room quickly dissipated from the room, as the sight of the president calmed the various personnel. The president quickly sat and signaled them to continue.

The secretary-general proceeded to cough, to get everyone's attention.

"Mr. President, let me summarize what has occurred today.", the response of the president was silence.

He takes a deep breath before reciting the summary loudly.

"On January 23rd, 2105, our union was seemingly transported to an unfamiliar planet with various undiscovered continents. Recently, we sent an intelligence drone to one of the unknown continents," he quickly pointed to the unnamed continent, south of Hawaii.

President William was taken back, by the mention of them being transported, not the landmass, as mentioned in the Google document. However, he quickly regained his composure, just to ease his equally worried compatriots.

" My God..., but why?", he inquired an impossible question.

"Unfortunately, we still don't know why this happened."

The updated map taken by the satellite in space was carefully examined by President William. He's terrified of the new world and its mythical adversaries. At the same time, he is intrigued and wonders what new things they'd encounter in it.

Then he remembered the scientists of the United Nations who are in charge of the moon and earth satellites. They too must be worried sick about the astronauts, as they'd probably be stranded to die.

"So the continents of the earth have been relocated to an unknown world-, but what about the astronauts in space and on the moon?", he inquired worryingly.

"Fortunately, we are still in contact with them, who stated their vision was temporarily blinded for a dozen seconds. Soon after, they instantly reported to us, what they've seen on the new world from the space station.", the head scientist answered.

"It's fortunate that we didn't lose anyone, but we need to talk about the diplomatic negotiating mission to the unknown countries in this world..."


Gregorian Calendar, 01/22/2105, World Union, 10:42 AM.

More than one billion citizens from around the World Union, tune in to watch or hear the news in the morning, afternoon, or evening. The unsuspecting citizens lazily hear the anchorman announce the news while eating breakfast, or dressing up.

But an interrupting governmental announcement had gotten their attention, making them stop doing what they were, doing and listen attentively.

"My dear fellow earthlings, you may wonder why there's a governmental broadcast interrupting you, but the reason is extremely important...", the beginning of the president's speech made many people perplexed and intrigued.

"As of yesterday, the whole landmass of Earth, us, has been seemingly transported to a new larger planet, with its landmass, people, creatures, but we have yet to discover the whole planet, and people", the point of the speech, made many notes intrigued and scared.

"There are also many threats from this new world, but do not be frightened, as the World Union will do anything to ensure it's the safety of its people.", the assurance from the president calmed many.

"So please, let life continue, go to work or school, and sleep easily, as we will be your Guardian Angel."

Lots of gossip and discussion soon followed after the president's speech, as to what the future would look like, among other things...


Heaven.

A young goddess of unfathomable power stands on the holy cloud, looking out at the universe through the floating screen; she is the universal god Ganera, who controls everything on this planet; she notices that all of the landmasses from Earth have been relocated to the Gloria.

"All right, Earthlings, good luck... I hope you can defeat the Ravernal Empire's upcoming terror, I had the impression that the future was already on my side..."

As she looked at the earthling, her perspective shifted after an emergency alarm blared, and she immediately changed the scenery from a beautiful planet to a hellish place, the Nether Prison, where goddesses who break the rules will be sented to the Nether Prison.

Alright... What is happening here?... Hm?

She saw a familiar woman with dark three horns through the floating screen, and she slowly walked toward the exit while her magical dark force breached the exit door that had been sealed.

It can't be... Prenivel has escaped from her room, re-capture her!

After escaping the nether prison, Prenivel unleashes her dark wings and flies at the gate of hell, having traveled through hell while avoiding every attack from the Guardian of hell. After entering the lobby of hell, two elite hell guardians stand at the gate of hell, they are ready to die for defending the gate of hell.

"Don't let her get away!" The hell guardian yelled.

The hell guardian is a dark and elite knight with ruby armor, nether spears, and a steel shield with attached souls ready to push the Prenivel out of hell's gate, but she spelled a dark magical force that corrupts them into stone.

She calls out to the knight with her owl feather core wands, "Carnemad Lipas!!"

Both knights exploded and turned into piles of stone and skulls before forcing open the gate of hell and flying into the unknown.

The Universal God Ganera who sees everything from heaven is almost enraged as she clenches her fist and prepares to punch the floating screen.

Tsk, why did this nonsense happen? I must fortify every gate and corner of the afterlife realm. I must recapture her, right now!


Gloria Calender: 01/22/1639, Binizulu, Paganda Kingdom, 01:08 PM.

There is an island in the west uncivilized area with the country of the Paganda Kingdom with a population of 2 million. The Paganda Kingdom is an absolute monarchy country ruled by King K'Chullun and Q'Mullun.

They are currently looking at their latest light cruiser, PN Meebecka, and PN Vansimon. Two three twin naval guns and ten twin anti-aircraft guns are mounted on these light cruisers.

"Those cruisers may be able to keep the Gra Valkas Empire at bay for a few minutes; all we can hope for is to resist them." General Flakington stated.

As he prepares to grab the map, a loud explosion can be heard and felt by everyone inside the meeting room; the vibration of the explosion causes the mug on the table to fall to the ground, spilling the coffee on the floor; everyone inside the meeting room quickly leaves the meeting room to see what just happened.

"Can anyone tell us what the fuck just happened?" Yell King K'chullun.

"Your Majesty... One of our most recent light cruisers... was destroyed."

What?... How could this happen... Isn't that missile?... Oh shit!

Kaboom!!!!

Something slammed into the PN Vansimon at high speed, then a large explosion occurred, causing the ship to blow up, most of the debris from the warship fell to the sea while some fell to the port, the thing she is most afraid of becoming true as she is just seeing a Gra Valkas missile that exceeds Missile from Mu.

"Fuck, it looks like our worse nightmare came true... incoming several missiles! "

Kaboom!!!

Over ten V-4 Landspears are flying toward the port, aiming to destroy the Inertia kingdom's main port. The missile is too fast as she just realized an incoming missile toward her, almost everyone on the dock is slaughtered and their bodies are dismembered, they are screaming for help and begging for mercy, unfortunately, the Queen Q'Mullun and King K'Chullu died almost entirely absorbed by the Landspear explosion. Several days later, the government of the Inertia Kingdom announced to the world that the kingdom of Inertia had been annexed by the transferred country known as the Gra Valkas Empire.


Gloria calendar 01/22/1639, Turpas, Confederation of Leifor Union, 07,45 AM.

Turpas is the capital city of the Leifor empire and the most populated city on the western Mu continent. At Levalet castle, there is a 30-year-old man watching television, and the news is truly shocking to him, as one of the Leifor allies has been subjugated by the Gra Valkas Empire.

No, no, no, this shouldn't have happened to them, how the fuck is this shit happening?!"

To calm himself, Emperor Moniruo stood up from his chair and looked at the military information book. He was aware that their main fighter, the CA-Tannun, might be able to repel enemy aircraft. CA-Tannun is their first jet fighter, capable of 1,100km/h, fitted with four autocannons and four missiles. If they see a bomber in the sky, the CA-Drekan is the solution; it is a fighter interceptor with a top speed of 2,500 km/h, fitted with two autocannons, and four air-to-air missiles.

While looking through the military books, he remembered a fighter that had received a five-year lend-lease from the holy Mirishial Empire. The fighter's name is CA-Peaceseeker, and it has a top speed of 1,750 km/h. It is armed with two autocannons and eight hardpoints.

I should be confident because our air force should be able to handle emergency situations.

Although he is calm, he is concerned about the future of the Leiforian. Will the Leifor Union remain independent and never be colonized? Only time will tell what the answer is.


Gloria calendar 01/23/1639, Polihark, Qua-Toyne Republic 09:49 AM.

The Qua-Toyne Republic is a small country located on the Rodenius Continent, a continent with only three countries including the Qua-Toyne Republic. The capital of the Qua-Toyne Republic is Polihark. Before the Third Glorian War, the Rodenius Continent had only two kingdoms: the West Rodenius Kingdom and the East Rodenius Empire. When the Third Glorian War occurred, the East Rodenius Empire invaded the West Rodenius Kingdom, and both countries fought against each other in every frontier, the battlefield became bloodier than ever, both countries have the same strength, and almost all frontiers are stalemated.

The stalemate was finally broken when the Parneus kingdom sent their army to assist the West Rodenius kingdom against the East Rodenius Empire, the coalition force of the Parneus army with the West Rodenius army began occupying important infrastructure inside the East Rodenius Empire, the East Rodenius Empire had no choice but to turn into a defensive position, they aren't just having a problem with the foreign country but also people who live in the East Rodenius Empire.

When the East Rodenius Empire's capital, Maihark, was captured, the empire was divided into two occupation zones, which lasted until the end of the third Glorian war. After the third Glorian war, the Parneus Kingdom and the West Rodenius Kingdom agreed to divide the East Rodenius Empire into two countries, the Qua-Toyne Principality and the Quila Kingdom.

The West Rodenius Kingdom dissolved after King Gark Louria died, and numerous countries regained their independence; however, all of the countries that were part of the West Rodenius Kingdom are now subjugated by the Louria Empire, one of the largest countries that have regained independence from the West Rodenius Empire. The Louria Empire is ruled by Hark Louria. His ultimate goal is to unite the Rodenius Continent, which means he has a Mission to conquer the Qua-Toyne Principality and the Quila Kingdom. Several years after the transformation of Lourian countries, the Qua-Toyne Principality is undergoing its own transformation, with the country's ideology shifting from monarchy to republic.

President Kanata is the president of the Qua-Toyne Republic, and he is currently speaking with Minister Kelana, the Qua-Toyne Republic's military minister.

"Can we halt the Louria Empire's invasion?" He inquired.

"I don't think our fighter and wyvern will be able to stand up to them. They recently invented monoplane aircraft... Here is a photo of their most recent monoplane."

She shows several photos of the Lourian monoplane taken by a Qua-Toyne spy in the Louria Empire, including LAF-3, the aircraft outfitted with a magical turbojet, two autocannons, and five 200 kg bomb. According to the most recent LAF-3 testing, it can reach 800 km/h and maneuver better than the Qua-Toyne Republic's monoplane fighter. Although this aircraft is ready for use, the Lourians can only produce one LAF-3 due to the difficulty of producing jet aircraft.

"Damn, is our fighter capable of intercepting their latest monoplane fighter?"

"... I am 90% certain that most of our aircraft will be unable to intercept that single-engine fighter."

"Do we have a strategy for dealing with their latest monoplane fighter?"

"We are currently developing a jet engine for our aircraft, but it will take a long time, and they may have already developed nuclear weapons to destroy our country."

"Shit, those Lourian are getting stronger than our country; we need to move faster on jet aircraft research; I hope we get reinforcement from any country in the world."

"The Quila Kingdom may fight alongside us, and the Fenn Theocracy may be able to provide humanitarian aid, but their help wouldn't be enough."


Jin-Hark, Louria Empire, 10:20 AM.

Jin-Hark is the Louria Empire's capital city. This city has a population of one million Lourians, and tourists from the Parpladia Empire visit it on occasion. On the north Jin-Hark, there is Jin-Hark harbor, which is used for the Louria Empire's main economy, where resources such as fish, crabs, pearls, and others can be discovered.

There is a Lourian military naval harbor on the corner of Jin-Hark harbor, where Lourian warships are docked. Admiral Sharkun and Vice Admiral Hoyle are standing on the docking bridge, looking at their constructed battleship, which can be said to be more powerful than warships from the Qua-Toyne Navy.

"This battleship is too powerful to be torn down; I am certain those Qua-Toynians will have a difficult time when they confront this battleship."

"Indeed, when her construction is completed, we will command her to bring doom to the Qua-Toyne Republics and the Quila Kingdom."


Barrat, Quila Kingdom, 01:01 PM.

"Your Majesty, our spies have received the most recent information about the Lourian Empire; two Louria army corps will be invading our countries." Said Queen's aide.

The Queen is currently sitting on the Queen's throne, hearing his speech while sipping a warm tea. Her name is Silvina Nibilia, she has orange hair and a green iris. 

"How big are each corps?" She inquired.

"60.000 soldiers."

"Hmm, can our army defeat the Louria army?"

"The conscription army could hold them off but not for long, we might get conquered in the Rodenius war if we don't receive a lend-lease or aid from another country."

"Hmm, in my own opinion, I believe our country will be able to resist them; however, if the Parpladia Empire supplied the Louria Empire during the Rodenius war, I fear the tides will turn. All we need to do is seek a country that can give us aid or helps, we also need volunteers from other countries if possible."

7