Chapter 4: The kingdom of Dwarves
73 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gregorian calendar 02/04/2105, Hotel Prince Waikiki, World Union 09:09 PM.

Hanki is drinking root beer while gazing at the lovely black skies; because night has come and there is no sunshine, private aircraft advocated not to be utilized between 10 PM. and 6 AM.

"Are you still awake, Yagou?"

"Yes, it is just 9:00 PM. What is it?" He inquired.

"So, yagou, what are your thoughts on this country?"

"It's more than word of astonishing, uhh, I don't know what to say, their living standards are higher than ours. They have 24-hour vending machines and even shops in case you need to buy anything crucial in the middle of the night."

"Yes, I am also astonished at how clean this nation is; they really care about civilian health."

"In terms of health, there are hospitals that run without the need of humans; they utilize a mechanical thing known as a robot."

"What? Then does that mean the robot is able to evolve into an army?"

"I doubt they'll be able to replace army employment since they're not permitted to build robots that can shoot or injure other people."

"Speaking of conflict, is it able that we purchase their jet fighter?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure. There's a high probability they'll reject our request,  the expense of running their fighter isn't cheap at all."

"I-I understand your argument, but..."

Their conversation lasted until 10:00 Pm.


Gregorian calendar 02/05/1639, Honolulu teleport station, World Union, 01:00 PM.

They arrived at the Honolulu teleport station, walked through the portal, were disbelieved after traveling through the portal, and they are now in Washington D.C., Washington D.C. Are the World Union's capital cities, this is one of the top ten developed cities in the World Union, they could see different luxury transportation, several planes on the ground, and even some people playing hover ball. There are flying minibusses and even automobiles that do not emit smoke.

"This metropolis has a lot of transportation, but it's not as dirty as the Holy Mirishial Empire or the Unified Kingdom of Mu."

"Indeed... Wow, take a look at it!"

Coincidentally, a large number of drones produce multicolored light to enjoy the earthling, the delegation looks to the skies and observes drone performance, and the drones are conducting a show to entertain the delegation. It doesn't take long, but it's entertaining enough to keep them interested.

"Those helicopters look so little!" exclaims Yagou.

"Those aren't helicopters... It's a drone; I saw something similar while on a tour in the Holy Mirishial Empire."

After the drone performance, the delegation continues its journey on the train at ultra-high speed, what makes this train unique is that it doesn't touch the ground and float, it even doesn't do anything it's just floating in the skies, there might be a barrier whenever someone tried to get closer by hoverboard, since the invention of floating train, there has only been one case that contained one casualty.

They arrived at the Four Seasons hotel after a lengthy journey. The hotel is nice and offers a huge pool where you may relax. Daria advised them to relax for the rest of the day because they would meet with the president tomorrow to discuss the treaty governing relations between the two countries.

"Ms. Daria, may I ask a question about the World Union's president?"

"Oh, it's ms Cidanna, yeah, you may inquire me about it."

"Is it true that every country is headed by the president, and there will be an election?"

"It is, indeed."

"Can you tell us when the next World Union presidential election will be?"

"Well, we use the Gregorian calendar, therefore this year is 2105, and the next election will be in 2109."

"Your president was elected last year?"

"Re-elected precisely, this is the last time of our president, there will be a new president that will succeed him in 2110. If you are interested in our politics, there is a television station called "PTV or Political Television Views" that you may watch. This television news is independent, which means it is not controlled by the government; yet, there is no phony political material on PTV broadcast."

"I see, thanks for the idea."

In the meantime, Kartonio is showing Kavral how to work the vending machine.

"First and foremost, let the machine scan our phone or watch phone. We used to use cards all the time, but now we rarely do."

"I see..."

"And then wait a few seconds... and the dinner arrives."

Kartonio requested hot canned potato soup. It is one of the most popular vending machine foods. This cuisine is for traveling outside of cities; you may eat it on public transit such as a train, bus, helicopter, or even a ship. This vending machine is intriguing; it makes daily living easier... I'm hoping they'll be able to export any vending machine.


Gregorian calendar 02/06/2105, White House, Washington D.C., World Union, 09:01.

"Good morning, a delegation of the Qua-Toyne Republic, my name is William. We welcome you to the White House."

"My name is Faren, and as the delegation's leader, I'd want to thank you for enabling us to visit and see a beautiful World Union country, as well as meet the great World Union leader.

The group was brought to the conference room by then-President William, who was accompanied by all of his cabinet members. As the delegation took their seats, they were worried.

"All right, the first thing we'll talk about is treatment. We constantly imported and exported resources to each other on our former planet, when World Union did not yet exist. In this circumstance, we can import everyday necessities. In return, the Qua-Toyne Republic will provide many magical things to us."

Faren stated, "We have no trouble exporting our miraculous thing, but we'd want to seek a modification to our harbor and airport."

"Don't worry, we can give everything you need for infrastructure modification in the Qua-Toyne Republic," replied the Secretary of Commerce.

"Thank you for your generosity," Faren remarked, bowing slightly.

"The second topic is prudence. We haven't launched any tourism outside of World Union territory this month. However, if we want to establish tourism in your country, we must assure that our surroundings are secure. So we'd like to create an abroad base around our country, and certainly, our overseas base would be in your country. In exchange, we may provide some security to your mainland."

The delegation believes it is an imperialist way to conquer the Qua-Toyne Republic, but it will also be advantageous because the World Union will be drawn into war whenever the Louria Empire declares war on the Qua-Toyne Republic, and they believe this is one way for the World Union to become allied with the Qua-Toyne Republic.

"We will ask our president whether the property may be used for your foreign base; if she gives the go-ahead, you may be allowed to build an army base as you choose."

Alright, the next topic is...

Several hours later, the last topic has been discussed. Faren was glad since the conference was coming to an end and they were going to terminate the meeting on good terms with both countries.


Gloria calendar 02/11/1639, Barrat, Quila Kingdom, 08:01 PM.

Isn't there usually a sandstorm every weekend? Furthermore, why would the elves want to meet with me?

On the sandstone pedestrian walkway, there is Metsaal, who wears a mask to prevent sand from getting into his eyes; unfortunately for him, he was summoned to the Foreign Affairs Department.

"Are you okay, buddy?" Ask one of his family members who has been waiting for him for a long time.

"Yeah, I'm glad that the foreign affairs department is closer to my house; if I had a vehicle or a bicycle, I could come sooner."

"Well, look's like it's a weird time to be coincidence ain't it?"

"I assume Astarte didn't bless the Quila Kingdom."

"Do not speak such a thing to our goddess. Furthermore, we can't forecast when a sandstorm will develop because of the environment."

"I suppose so... So, what type of emergency led me here? Is this another alliance proposal against the Louria Empire?"

"No, this time it's about other countries... "How about your majesty, do you accept our request?"

"Yes, but... We're not going to be able to defeat them. I'm not a pessimist, but we still lack manpower, and I can admit that their skills are superior to ours."

"Yeah, you're correct, and I believe we'll find allies to help us fight the Lourian Empire."

"Allies? I'm guessing the Fenn Kingdom or the Altaras Kingdom will be our allies during the Rodenius conflict. The Sios Kingdom has close connections with the Louria Empire, thus they are unlikely to assist us."

"Not them, our new buddies are... weird..."

"How strange?" Metzal inquired, his right brow furrowed.

"This is the country I want to tell you about; have you ever heard of World Union?"

"What are you just saying to me? Would Onion?"

He shook his head and said, "The World Union. Those individuals are known as Earthlings."

"Hm, I've never heard of this nation... "What exactly are they?"

"You know the fable of the Unified Kingdom of Mu? This issue, however, is very similar to that of our country. The World Union is a human-ruled transported nation."

"Human? I have a bad feeling about it. They might just like the Lourian!"

Oh, damn it, why the fuck those Dwarves are always fucking notorious for making incorrect assumptions about humans.

"Dude, don't make any assumptions about them since you haven't even met them yet."

"All right, so what does this country want from us? I'm sure they have come here for our resources."

"No, not really, they have fundamental resources on their mainland. They merely wanted to do business with my country and your country. Our folks, on the other hand, appreciate their daily commodity."

"Oh, trade is the reason, isn't it? This is plenty intriguing for me."

"They will arrive in Quila Kingdom this month, and I will give you a World Union paper later."

"All fine, thanks for the information."


Gloria calendar 02/15/1639, Barrat, Quila Kingdom, 08:00 PM.

Today, the World Union delegation arrived in the Quila Kingdom, and various aircraft and dragons are flying in the sky to safeguard Quila air territory. Because of the aviation revolution on every continent, the dragon is almost no longer utilized and has been replaced by aircraft. 

The Wyvern may only be used for self-defense, and it will be forbidden for the next twenty years.

QF-Veli is a Quila fighter that flies beside their lovely wyvern. QF-Veli, equipped with two magical machine guns, can travel at speed of 200 kilometers.

"Your Majesty, a helicopter from the World Union Airforce would reach our territorial airspace some minutes later." Her aide stated.

The helicopter flew faster than the dragon or the QF-Veli, just as she had predicted.

"Oh, so that's a helicopter; perhaps we can request part of it for transportation."

As the chopper landed safely, the door swung open and the World Union delegation appeared. Queen Silvina and Metzal approached them and took them to the conference chamber.

"You must be a World Union ambassador, and we welcome you to the Quila Kingdom." Queen Silvina said.

"Thank you, your Majesty. As the delegation's leader, I, Orosz, would like to thank the Quilan people for allowing us to see your Majesty."

"All right, let's get right to the point of the conference. We came here to establish commercial relations with the Quila Kingdom."

"What can your country provide our country? Daily productivity or infrastructural improvement in your country."

"I see, we also have an oil lake or oil stones, would you want that?"

"Erm, no, since we have our own oil supplies, and our country is primarily powered by other fuels."

"For instance?"

"Water, sunlight, electricity, heat, and other things."Hmm, I believe we can purchase their transportation.

"Can we buy some of your transportation? In exchange, we may grant access to our hidden places that the Qua-Toyne Republics are unaware of."

"Pardon the intrusion, but what did your majesty mean by "secret area?"

"We'll tell you more about it later, but for now, we've decided to open ties and commerce with World Union."

After a lengthy discussion, both parties signed a document establishing a peaceful relationship between their countries, and the east of the Rodenius Continent is now teeming with World Union commercial ships transporting a variety of daily resources or dairy products such as toothpaste, meat, and others.


Gregorian calendar 02/27/2105, White House, Washington D.C., World Union, 09:01 AM.

It's been more than a month since the World Union was relocated to the planet Gloria; they will mourn Earth, but they must go on and adapt to a new world. President William discussed the mainland of the Rodenius Continent in the White House.

"Isn't that what they said about the Ravernal Revival Beacon?"

"According to our satellite, there are more than 10 Ravernal Revival Beacons surrounding the Gloria."

"I see... "What exactly does the Ravernal mean?"

"When we enquired about it, they were terrified and told us not to mention Ravernal."

"I think this world's past is a lot darker than I expected. So, how do people refer to this old land?

"It's known as the Ancient Sorcerous Empire."

"I see... "Can you tell me anything about the Ravernal Empire?"

"We were surprised to see several of their satellites in space. All of the satellites, however, are down. There are also a number of satellites from unknown countries."

"Oh, Glorian has arrived on the new moon?"

"Correct. "We discovered footstep on the new moon."

"I suppose this world is more evolved than we believed... Is the Ravernal Empire a threat to our nation?"

"The Ravernal Empire, according to legend, came past this world with a space battleship."

"Space battleship? I don't like where is this going... When do they start invading the Gloria?"

"In the year 410, they invaded the Gloria. The invasion of Gloria began with the deployment of a single combat carrier strike group into Gloria. When one of the space battleships is sighted by Glorians, they prepare to engage it. The battle carrier attack group quickly overwhelms the coalition and can eliminate the whole division in less than a thousand magical shots."

"This makes me nervous. I suppose the Ravernal Empire effectively conquered the entire planet at the conclusion of the alliance."

"Yes, it takes them only one month to conquer the entire planet."

"Damn, how do the Glorians break free from the Ravernal Empire for a while?"

"In year 490, the Dragonfolks and the Ravernal Empire wage a massive battle. The Imperial Ravernal Air Force is engaged in conflict with the Dragonfolks air force. There are 3000 wyverns, 1500 lords of the wyverns, 500 wyverns, 125 wind dragons, 125 fire dragons, 125 ice dragons, 145 electrical dragons, 25 light dragons, 25 dark dragons, and 5 core dragons."

"There are far too many dragons in the sky. "I'm curious how the dragon people keep their dragons."

"The air fleet is stopped by just 200 stealth air superiority fighters from the Imperial Ravernal Air Force, which is surprising for the dragon folk's sides."

"Do we know anything about their stealth fighter?"

"No, but I believe we can investigate one of their abandoned military bases in the Louria Empire; the bad news is that the Louria Empire is unlikely to let us step our researchers on their territory because we have already signed a favorable alliance with the Qua-Toyne Republics."

"I understand the issue here, and while we're on the subject of the Louria Empire, how are we doing on establishing a base on the Qua-Toyne Republic's mainland?"

"We've already begun construction on a military installation in the Qua-Toyne Republic. However, there are few protests because our military activity disturbs their daily activity."

"It appears that not everyone supports our growth... Okay, keep an eye on this continent; in a few weeks, we'll be heading to various unnamed countries."

1