Chapter 6: Lourian first strike
58 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gloria Calendar 03/10/1639, skies of province Olbo, Quila Kingdom, 06:20 AM.

The first group of fighters, comprised of 48 QF-Veli, is flying toward the Lourian fighter in beautiful blue skies.

<I got a visual on the enemy's aircraft; it's an enemy fighter squadron!>

<There are only 16 enemy aircraft, we are the first group of fighters, and our fighters are three times larger than that enemy's squadron; we should capitalize on the fighter number.>

Numerous black dots appeared above them; it was a Lourian biplane fighter; it was faster than the Quila biplane fighter; however, because it was a biplane aircraft, the Quila pilot was confident because they had intercepted the majority of the Louria fighter.

Fwooooooo!!!!!

<The enemy planes begin diving at us!>

<We need to fly higher and then open fire on them!>

All of the Quilan fighter pilots pull their control columns and press buttons to open fire on their aircraft's magical machine guns.

Bratatatatata!!!!

Kaboom!!! Kaboom!!!

Two LAF-1 Gladiators have been shut down, while the other LAF-1 Gladiators dodge bullets from Quilan's magical machine guns.

<Dive and shoot!!!!> Said one of Louria's pilots.

Bratatatatatatatata!!!!

Kboom! Kaboom! Boom! Boom! Boom!

Ten QF-Veli exploded in the sky, some of the pilots blew up and flew away from the fighter, while others were dead because their bodies were riddled with holes.

<Fuck, another great pilot has been killed!!!>

<Come on everyone, we can win this battle!!!>

<We continue to outnumber our adversaries' aircraft!!!>

While they were flying higher, two magical autocannons and two magical machine guns were fired.

<The enemy's bullet is moving too quickly!> One of Quila's pilots said this before being shot down by enemy autocannon shells.

The number of QF-1s exploding or falling to the ground is growing. One of Quila's pilots, Thena, has shut down more than five LAF-1; however, if she returns to the base, the enemies will take the opportunity to destroy the military base Olbo while her aircraft resupplies.

So there's no other option...

She decides to use the last tactic that the Quila pilot had already hinted at, its suicide tactic. She increased her aircraft's speed and collided with one of the LAI-1 In interceptions.

Kaboom!!!

Her aircraft collided with LAI-1's left engine, both aircraft collided on the floor, and both pilots died in the action as their bodies were burned due to the fire. After 20 minutes of dogfighting between the Quila airforce and the Louria airforce, all of QF-Veli has been destroyed, leaving only 10 LAI-1 Interceptionists and 6 LAF-1s in the skies.

<This is the 1st squadron leader of Gladiator, ten LAF-1 have been shot down by enemies aircraft. Only six of us are left.>

<This is the 1st squadron leader of Interceptionist; six LAF-1 have been shot down; I suggest your squadron temporarily join our squadron.>

<That is something we agree on...>

For the time being, the Interceptionist squadrons and Gladiator squadrons are combined into one squadron.


Military base Olbo, province Olbo, Quila Kingdom, 06:31 AM.

General Shawarma is currently inspecting Olbo's skies from the ground; however, the situation has deteriorated as all of Quilan's fighters in the skies have been destroyed.

"Fuck, all of our fighters were shot down... Do we still have our bomber?"

"Yes, they reported more than 100,000 Louria army charging to our border.

"A hundred thousand troops?! That's bigger than the Qua-Toyne army!"

"They also reported that a large number of tanks are destroying our bunkers or small defense fortifications."

"This situation is completely messed up. Inform them that they must hold out for ten minutes more before being allowed to retreat."

"Yes sir!"


1 km from the military base Olbo, Province Olbo, Quila Kingdom,06:35 AM.

Both sides have fired magical shells and magical bullets at the other, with the Quila army relentlessly firing at the Louria army.

"It's unfair because they break through the trenches and fortifications with armored vehicles."

"Artillery barrage on the way!"

Numerous Lourian field artillery fired at the trenches, and the explosion made the trenches bloodier as more Quila army soldiers were killed in action. Some of them had their heads or even their hands severed.

"I... Can't... Move..."

"We need to retreat; at this rate, we'll be-"

"Look at the sky, QB-Hansebra is flying over our enemies, and our artillery is ready to fire their shells."

Beautiful green biplane bombers fly through the skies, dropping massive bombs on the ground. The bomb was dropped on the Lourian artillery, and the explosion killed some of the artillery crew while injuring others.

"Now is our chance, open fire!"

The war shifted to the other side when the Quila artillery barrage destroyed Louria tanks and trucks, crippling and exploding them.

"Let's charge and push!" It's our chance to kick them off our mainland!"

However, as they were returning to their mainland, a squadron of LADB-1 diversity flew overhead, and they began diving while their magical machine guns were fired into the ground.

"Fuck, they've got air support!"

Fwuuuuu... Kaboom! Kaboom! Kaboom!

The explosion caused by a bomb dropped from the sky shook the battlefield, and a couple of explosions destroyed the artillery that was ready to fire its shells.

"Our artillery has been deactivated. And it appears that our adversaries' morale is skyrocketing!"

"We must retreat; we are easily crippled in here; let us retreat to the military base Olbo!"

As the situation deteriorated, the Quila army was finally ordered to retreat to the military base Olbo. However, the Louria army outnumbered the Quila army by continuing to fire artillery.

"They kept firing the shells upon us!" Said one of the Quila armies before losing his life.

The Quila army knew that running on their feet would tire them out, so they used a variety of modes of transportation to flee the battlefield.

"Do we not have a fucking tank?"

"They're still a long way to reach the military base at Olbo."

"Look, our adversaries are pursuing us!"

Several Lourian armored cars pursue them from behind, including the LAC-1 Speedaster, which is equipped with one heavy machine gun and four light machine guns and can travel at a speed of 50 kilometers per hour.

"They aim our tires; we need to slow that thing down!"

"But whenever we hit them with our rifle, our attack always ricochets!"

"We don't have a choice but to throw the grenade at them."

"No, save those grenades for the upcoming battle; I'll handle it."

When one of the Quila armies fires his experimental grenade at the LAC-1 Speedaster, it successfully blows up the armored cars of the enemies.

"...., what was that?"

"Those were my experimental grenade launchers, Blanchevallier from the Second Brigade."

"We're hoping to get to the military base Olbo soon. I'm hoping there's some spare ammunition for us... Fuck, there are several Lourian armored cars on their way."

Blanchervallier had another idea to slow them down while Louria's army took cover behind boxes on trucks to avoid being hit by bullets fired on the LAC-1 Speedaster.

"We're going to pass beneath the bridge, and I have an idea to stop their pursuit of us."

As he fired the grenade onto the bridge, the grenade collided, causing a huge explosion and causing the bridge to become a couple of pieces of debris, the debris falling to the road, causing the Lourian armored cars to stop pursuing Quila's trucks, and they are now safe.

"Is there any information about our fighter and bomber? All of Quila's fighters have been shot down in the skies, and I recall hearing a report about our bomber being shot down by a new anti-aircraft, a ground-to-air missile."

"They've even invented a missile; it appears our adversaries are more advanced than we thought..."

"Yes, but let us hope that the Qua-Toyne armed forces can defeat the Louria Empire..."

"Yeah, me too, but we should be arriving at the military base Olbo soon... What the fuck happened to Olbo's military base?!"

"Are they already destroying Olbo's military base?"

"There should be an anti-aircraft gun to intercept Lourian aircraft!"

When they get close to the military base Olbo, they see one heavy bomber flying at high speed, so they drop five 1000 kg bombs on it. The military base Olbo, which was regarded as the second strongest in the Quila Kingdom, had been crippled and annihilated, and they could hear men yelling for help or even yelling as they were severely injured.

"Oh no... Now that our military base in Olbo has been crippled, where shall we go?" The driver inquired.

"Eight people... Let's go to the Olbo train station and see if we can evacuate from there to leave this province; if not, we must refuel first."

"There's gasoline back there; we don't need to refuel for the time being; we just need to leave this province... What the fuck, that heavy bomber just destroyed the Olbo train station, and the only train leaving is being attacked by four LAF-1 Gladiators... Oh no, an enemy aircraft is approaching us."

12 LAI-1 Interceptionists begin firing their magical machine guns and magical autocannons behind the group of Quila trucks.

Bratatatatatat!!!!

Numerous Quila trucks came to a halt or even exploded, and the passengers and drivers on the trucks were mostly killed as a result of the explosion or being hit by shells or bullets.

"Huft... Huft..." I almost didn't make it or was killed... I have no choice but to walk east, but I shouldn't be walking on the road because I'm afraid enemy aircraft will see me and kill me with their machine guns..."

Blanchevallier was able to jump out of the truck before it collided with the stone buildings; the driver, along with the rest of the Quila army on the truck, was already dead from a bullet before the collision.

"I'm fucking lucky those machine gun bullets or autocannon shells didn't hit my head..."

He hurried to the east of the Quila Kingdom, hoping to find the Quila military base that hasn't yet been destroyed by the Louria armed forces.


Gregorian Calendar 03/10/2105, Washington, D.C., White House, World Union. 07:05 AM.

The White House is a gathering place for the presidents of the World Union; currently, President William is sitting in his comfortable chair, looking worriedly at the World Union's military officer.

Why are the military officers congregating in my room? Is there any new bad news?

"Morning for all of the officers who have been gathered in here since early morning for a meeting with me. Anyway, do you have any bad news about our country?" President William inquired.

One of the World Union generals responded, "No, but we received information that the Louria Empire began their invasion one hour ago."

"... So they finally launch their invasion of the Qua-Toyne Republic and the Quila Kingdom..." President William said before taking a sip of warm coffee.

His mouth sprayed warm coffee onto his own table, he wiped the coffee off his table, and then he said, "Forgive my manner that just happened, speaking about the Lourian Empire's military tech, do we have general characteristics about their submarine?"

"That submarine from the P-100 class is the largest submarine around the sea of Rodenius Continent, even larger than the I-400 submarine class, it has a length of 150 m, the beam is 15.0 m, the draft is 10.0 m, it able to move 20 knots when surfaced and 7,5 knot when submerged. This submarine is armed with four triple 25 mm anti-aircraft guns and three 15 cm naval guns."


Submarine Blacky, World Union sea territorial, World Union, 07:08 AM.

A single Louria submarine from the P-100 Class is currently exploring World Union sea territory. Captain Bobril is aboard the submarine Blacky, surveying the World Union's naval force.

"They move at the slow knot, they are easy prey to be destroyed, alright, commence flooding on the torpedo tubes then launch the torpedo on our enemies.

"The torpedo tubes are flooded... Hm?"

"What's the matter?"

"We are ready to launch a torpedo, but it appears they have increased their speeds; I believe they have noticed our submarine."

"Do they see this submarine? Launch a torpedo now before we miss the target!"

The torpedo's propeller begins to spin quickly, and the torpedo is launched from the submarine Blacky a few seconds later.

= = =

WUS Bergerling, strike carrier group 1, World Union sea territorial, World Union, 07:10 AM.

On the bridge of the destroyer Bergeling, captain Jakson is looking out at the blue sea, almost worried because a torpedo from the Louria submarine has been launched, but the torpedo misses as the strike carrier group 1 increases its knot speed.

"The torpedo misses; it has now been confirmed that they use an unguided torpedo."

"I'm relieved they don't have a crewed torpedo like Kaiten... Okay, start your self-defense by launching an anti-submarine missile."

"Shouldn't we just shoot the torpedo to sink the Louria submarine?"

"No, because we will catch them off guard with our high-speed missile..."


Submarine Blacky, World Union sea territorial, World Union, 07:08 AM.

"Every torpedo was missed!"

"Goddamn, what kind of warship is that? They move faster than 50 knots, and those warships are faster than our destroyers... Huft, it appears that we need to get closer to firing the torpedo so that those warships can't evade our torpedo."

"Yes, captain... Look, something just shot into the sky!"

"What exactly is it-"

Kaboom!!!

The WUS Bergeling had just fired a missile named RUM-205 Seamachiete, which hit the submarine Blacky, killing all but the captain. While looking around the sea, Captain Bobril grabbed submarine debris.

What in the world was that? It was attacking at high ultra speeds, so I doubt that was a torpedo attack...

Several minutes later, a helicopter from WUCG Sami rescued Captain Bobril; for the time being, he will remain in the World Union for interrogation; for some reason, this military incident has become popular on the internet.


Albion castle, Runepolis, Holy Mirishial Empire, 07:15 AM.

The Holy Mirishial Empire is a large nation located in the first civilization area. Because of its advanced technology, this nation is considered the center of the Glorian. In the living rooms of Albion Castle, the Mirishial Emperor and Mirishial Empress are conversing.

"Huft, sometimes my duties as Emperor stress me out." Lucius De Milishial III stated.

Narcissa De Milishial III smiles and says, "The task as emperor will not be easy; you will have the task of asking the emperor until you die, but don't worry, I will be on your side to help you with your task."

"Thank you very much, dear... Oh, I have a meeting with a military officer to discuss the current unnecessary war on the Rodenius continent."

"All right, I'll see you later in the late evening; don't be late for dinner!"


Southeast of Rodenius Continent, the sea of Kuali, Quila Kingdom, 07:20 AM.

The sky's stars brighten as the sun rises on the Quila mainland, and the morale of sailors and crew skyrockets because the Louria army has just captured the majority of province Olbo, which is located in the east Quila Kingdom.

Captain Munu of the LN Songo is looking at the fourth naval group, which consists of one light aircraft carrier, two heavy cruisers, two light cruisers, four destroyers, and one submarine. LN Songo is a Lourian light aircraft carrier that carries 26 LAF-2 Hurricanes, six LADB-1 Diversity, six LATB-1 Torpedroppers, and two LFF-1 Hydroseas.

"Heh, Vice-Captain Syeinmiel, look at all those powerful planes; I'm sure those Quila navies won't be able to shut down our powerful planes."

Then one of the Lourian crew approaching him and said,"Sir, we have a visual of the incoming Quila warship; there is one old battleship, one seaplane tender, one heavy cruiser, three submarines, three light cruisers, three coast defense shores, and eight destroyers."

"Hmm, the size is larger than our naval group; will we be able to defeat them?" Inquire with Vice-Captain Syeinmiel.

"Of course, dear, our military technology is superior to theirs, as are our aircraft." Captain Munu responded to her inquiry.

"Alright then, let's engage in battle with the Quila warships; if the Louria airforce and army have already demonstrated their superiority over the Quila Kingdom, we must also demonstrate our superiority over our adversaries. Let us deploy all of our aircraft except the floatplane and keep them in the carrier for defense in case an enemy aircraft attempts to attack this magnificent aircraft carrier."

"All right, crew, all hands to the battle station, the fourth Great Southeast Rodenius Naval War will begin soon!"

The fourth Great Southeast Rodenius naval war will begin soon, as will the war between the Louria navy and the Quila navy.

1