Chapter 5: Neko!
4.5k 2 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thanks for the work, delivery god, here's your 5 yen."

"Thank you! Don't forget about me okay?"

"Of Course, you're so reliable just like what you said."

I just finish one job where I have to clean the bathroom of my customer.

It was truly unpredictable that I don't mind having this work, yes...

My title as the delivery god came to know all over the school, and it's been two days since I manage to get that title on school.

Some bullies tried to bully me, sadly, I got caught by them, don't get me wrong, I can beat them but I find it interesting and just play with it.

For example this fool.

"Hey, god get me some food!"

"Yessss~~!!"

It was said by a delinquent who is abusing me, another student just looks at me with pity some sneering.

Eh~

I don't mind though?

Anyways, that blonde guy with a runny nose said he wants a hotdog and juice.

So, I'll buy cheesecake and black coffee!

I just don't know when I'll stop playing around with this guy.

I succeeded in buying cheesecakes and black coffee, I just need to deliver it.

"La~ la~ laaaa~ hm~?"

I saw a glimpse of white hair with a black cat clip, upstairs to where I was going. 

'She's started to watch me since yesterday isn't she? Cute~"

I know this person and who ordered her, it seems like my guess is correct.

Should I rush to her? 

No, that will only alert them, If I do that, their suspicions will be proved and might ask me to join their peerage, I'll just pretend I don't know anything.

Hmm... But I want to talk to them...

Ah!

"The blond nose!"

I rashly run towards the delinquent, Here I saw him have a tick mark on his forehead with his face completely red.

"Here's your order!!!!!"

"Why did you take so long and- WHY THE HELL! THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED YOU TO BUY! DO YOU WANT SOME BEATING!"

"Tee hee?"

"You!"

He raises his arm and punches me.

I purposely drop a five yen and yell.

"Ah! My five yen!"

His punch just passes through over the top of my head when I crouch down, I then quickly put my right hand to his left foot so he will slip and make his balance lose.

While I picked the five yen, I stand up and raise my 5 yen with stars on my eyes.

I pretend to be innocent to the others who saw the delinquent fall to the floor.

"Hm? Ah! Blonde nose why are you kissing the floor? 

Anyways, where is your payment? 

My five yen?

The service is already expired so I need payment. 

Hey~ would you allow me to look at your pocket? Yes? Okay, ~~~"

I put my right hand in his pocket and grab the wallet, I saw that this person has at least 500yen, I took 5 yen and put the wallet back in his pocket. Ah, I also took some money, it was an exchange of money, I use my money to buy cheesecake and black coffee after all.

"Thank you for calling me! Hope to work with you again!"

I walked out without looking, I heard the delinquent shout but I pay it no mind. The students were still looking at me, I look at the three cute girls who were whispering while looking at me.

They were startled and felt awkward, I head towards them and gave them my contact number with a delivery god, yato written on it.

They unconsciously stretch their palms and I place my business card on them.

"Just call me if you want someone to do housework or if there is something you want to repair, One phone call I'll be there cuties~"

The three of them blush a bit before they nodded, I then left to the place and went to class. 

At this time the three perverts are probably in that dojo peeping at the girls.

They really can't stop ei!

How many times did they got beaten I wonder?

I open the door of the classroom and shouted as I greet my other classmate who was already there.

Of course, they just nod at me.

I sat down at my chairs and waited, not long after Issei went in with many bruises on his face.

"Sup, 5-yen God."

"Yo~ Masochist pervert!"

"I'm not a masochist!"

"Eh? You are though, I bet you enjoy getting beaten up."

I and Issei became friends, he doesn't mind talking to me, at first he felt awkward due to my personality but it's not that long to get used to it and get along with me.

Of course, that is different from his two friends.

"So, I said, Masochist pervert issei, peeping like that is completely wrong."

"What do you even know, you won't get the happiness it brings to us pervert."

"Fufufu, you  misunderstand  masochist pervert, I am more professional than you, you know."

"Heh? do enlighten me."

"Like, I will look at a far place where it would be hard for them to notice me."

"Wait... Isn't that hard to take a look at them."

"Yes, it is, but what would happen if you have" I get close to him and whisper to his ear "Binocular telescope."

"!!!"

I pumped my chest while my head was high up to the sky.

Issei trembled and stuttered.

"Y-you're... A god..."

"Heh, of course, I AM a God"

After that conversation, a teacher comes in and decided to start the class, Issei asks me to teach him ways how to peep but I decline with a grace atmosphere.

I just said to him.

"Young one, once you reach nirvana everything will be cleansed, and I won't teach it to you, you must ascend by your own will and strength."

After that day, Issei started to worship me and gain the title 'king amongst Harem king', the fuck?

*

The school ended and I went home, yesterday, I was about to ask god to buy me a cheap house but decided not to think about it.

I don't mind anymore if they find out that I have a fucking mansion and live alone.

I have this feeling I would get implicated anyway, I grew attached to that good guy issei, He might be a pervert but he is a good guy who cared for his friends.

And issei is my first ever friend, even in my past life, I don't have one.

"Meow~"

Ohoh?

"Neko-chan~!" 

I saw our cute white cat with hazel eyes just like its master. The cat is at the top of the wall, I reach her out and grab her, I then carry it while patting her head. She's been following me day and night since yesterday

"Do you have an owner white cat?"

"Meow~"

"Non?"

The cat nodded, but I pretended not to understand it and still carried it while going home.

Hey, I like cats, I can't help it you know. And it's koneko chan, that cute white-haired loli, and she is a nekomata!

I continue to walk, and, incredibly, no one is calling for me, that's fine though, Koneko's familiar won't be able to see me teleporting to the caller or what.

Once I reach my destination, I raise the white cat to the sky and presented her with my house a.k.a mansion.

"Look at this Neko! This is my house! Do you like it!?"

"Nyaa!?"

It seems that koneko's familiar is surprise, what I showed was a big gate with a password code.

Once it opens, the Neko keeps swinging its head with her wide hazel eyes.

I wonder, did koneko chan see this too?

I wonder if she is surprised, maybe but it won't show on her expression isn't it?

I place the cat inside of my house and feed it.

"Here you go Neko! This is a chocolate bar that I had made!

I have a feeling that you actually have an owner because you look like Toujou koneko, you have white fur and she has white hair, you have hazel eyes same as hers as well!"

The Neko stared at me while sitting on the floor, I gave them the wrapped chocolate bar which she quickly grab.

"Hm! I was right! You're smart! Don't eat it okay? Chocolate is bad for cats!

I don't know why, but it seems you are an intelligent cat so give this to your owner quickly before it melts okay?"

"Meow~"

"Good girl!"

I patted it on the head before it runs away.

"Her familiar is so cute, she's cute too with her cat ears and tail! Hm! I want to pat her as well!"

Will, there be a day I can pat her head?

134