Chapter 15: Date! (1)
3.9k 6 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the day I've been waiting for!

I decided to wear a blue long sleeve, the one without a button, and yellowish-brown jeans, black vans.

It was simple if I'm being honest.

I made sure, I look presentable.

I also wear a black watch so, I can see the time. Put a headset on my ears and began playing music.

It was time to move.

"8:12 am huh..."

I have 48 minutes left. Going to the plaza will take me 25-30 minutes so, I should move now.

*

I am now at the plaza, after walking here I immediately saw Rias chan which made me confused.

"Rias cha-"

Woah...

Blue long-sleeve, with its cuff, has been rolled only stop on between her wrist and elbow, a white short-short, she is carrying a white shoulder bag, and a black knee socks, and a white shoes, her red hair was styled in a ponytail with a blue ribbon at her hair and in which exposed her beautiful and smooth neck, she has light make up which added on her beauty.

Everyone is looking at her, especially boys. Some who looked at her were looking with lust.

"Hey... That beauty over there dude, should we pick on her?"

I heard a guy say those words which I notice in his voice has pure lewd thoughts.

I know she can take care of it but.

Hmm, can her hearing get near us? I hope not.

"Ano~ I hope you guys won't pick at her."

The three guys who look like a delinquent look at me with an annoying look on their faces.

"Huh? Did you say something you shit?!"

Ah...

I should deal with this before it started a commotion.

"I hope you won't bother us, she is with me after all."

"Heh~ what are you, her boyfriend?"

"If that's what you call it then yes."

I said seeing them mad, thankfully no one is hearing our conversation except others who accidentally get close to us.

I look at my watch and I wasted my time on them for at least 45 seconds.

"Look here, I'm not looking for a fight and I don't have time to do some shits on the three of you so here, look at this."

I said, and reach them by hand which contain five yen.

"Huh? What's that? You're giving that to us? Are you mocking me, you bastard!?"

The one in the middle shouted angrily which get the attention of the people close to us.

Sigh.

"No." I get closed to them and continue. " but if you want to then I'll give it to you but..."

I put the five yen between my index and thumb finger, I pinch the five yen which bent easily.

The three turn pale and was left their mouth hanging in the air.

"Hey, you want this right? Here, I'll give this to you, so, could you please don't bother us?"

"Yato Kun?"

I look at my back and saw Rias chan. Shit...did she hear it? I hope not...

"And who are they?"

She ask and knitted her brows.

"Ah~ they're the friend of my clients they don't know how to make their boss happy seen yesterday, their boss was in a bad mood after loosing at super Mario cart. So, they ask me for some advice and gave what answer they wanted to hear...right?"

""" Y-YES! T-THAT'S RIGHT!"""

The three said in unison.

"Then, you guys should go now, we don't what your boss will do if she found out you guys aren't there... Right?"

"That's right! Brother Good luck on the date with your girlfriend! "

"Yes! I will make sure she will be happy!"

After saying that,  I look at Rias who looks so different from the lady I saw at the school.

"Rias chan..."

"Y-yeah..."

She crossed her arm under her large breast and acting like maturely.

"You're so goddamn pretty I tell you, this is the first time seeing you wear something like this...you...you look different..."

I said with all honestly, hmm...when did I become straightforward, if I was in the past, I would just hide this feeling...wait... That god...

"I-I see of course you wouldn't know, we never go out each other not until today after all."

"Heh~ so Rias chan wanted to go with me like this much ehh~"

"You!!!"

Hahaha, I'm actually glad, she exposed her childish side, she always acts so mature and calm which her acting like this is surprising...Maybe she also acts like this to issei in the anime...

And I feel horrible... When did it start having a feeling like this?

Damn... I feel like a scum...

"So... Where should we go?"

"Hm? Ah yeah, this will be your first time having a date with someone right?"

She seems embarrassed because her cheek blushed.

It's true though, even if Rias chan in the anime keeps seducing Issei like being nude and sleeping with him, she doesn't know what actually love is, same case to akeno chan despite her S&M side.

Well...I'm not one to talk!

"Umm...Honestly, I don't know, this will be my first time as well..."

Rias chan looks at me with her eyes wide open, surprised at my sudden statement.

"Does that mean I'm your first...date?"

"Well...yes."

I said while scratching the back of my head. She turn her gaze away from me but I notice her deep smile satisfied at my answer.

"I see...So, I'm first huh..."

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

I-is this really how Rias acts her way when she stops acting like a mature person?!

I-I mean, this is surprisingly a cute side of her...what the fuck is this gap moe?

(Zero: trust me, if you read her personality you would be surprised as hell...)

I- I mean this is also her real side? She also looks excited.

We go to various places, first is the gaming center.

There is a stuffed toy in the claw machine that Rias wanted.

However, no matter what she does, the stuffed toy always slipped into the claw and she gets annoyed.

She pouted and started stomping her feet onto the ground.

THIS SI SO GOD DAMN ADORABLE!

W-what is this... She's so different from school what the fuck I can't.

I feel like I wanted to spoil her no matter what, holy shit...

She has a teary eye which I couldn't help but play the claw machine.

"Let me try Rias chan."

Annddd I get the stuffed toy in a first try which made Rias chan feel annoyed yet happy at the same time.

I look at the stuffed toy that she wanted to get no matter what.

It has black short hair with a light blue button as an eye, a snitched crossed mouth and wearing a tracksuit.

...

Haha, it's funny how I thought it looks like me.

It just made me feel irritated and wanted to throw it away.

I mean what's with this stuffed toy who looks like he was smugging.

Rias chan personality was really surprising that I almost forget that I also have a reason for this date.

But it scares me how Rias chan keeps spending my money as if there is no end... I know I have an unlimited amount if money but seeing her nonstop impulsive buying scares me...I imagine if I don't have unlimited money and Have a date with her... Shivers me.

Fun fact: Rias has an obsession with Japanese culture so when she was visiting Kyoto during her field trip she was ecstatic, however, she became pouty and stomped her feet due to a reason of not to fully explore the whole Kyoto.

So yes... She has this kind of personality, it's not a sudden change of personality.

109