Chapter 33: Church
2.5k 2 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*no one's POV*

"Kyahahaha! How about it!?

It won't be a matter of time and those devil thrash will be here together with Asia chan?"

Said the man in cleric clothes with a gun in his hand, he was looking at a certain fallen angel with a maniacal laugh and lust.

"How dare you...!!!"

The beautiful black hair fallen angel summons multiple light spears toward the man, despite this the man who was smiling maniacally wasn't affected.

"Raynare chan change when she met the man who beat her, Donahseek said that the man gave you some advice...don't tell me because of that stupid voice your acting like this!?"

Said the man as he lick his gun.

Lots of priests began to murmur judging Raynare despite being a fallen angel.

"*Slurp* I also wanted to get some score to those devil trash for hurting my pride you know~?

How about this..."

Before he could finish his words, a fallen angel wearing a trench coat came in together with a blonde hair beautify who was unconscious.

"Ooh!!! Look! Look! Asia chan is beautiful as always... Sadly, she must become a sacrifice so our Raynare chan would gain power right~?? Kukuku.."

Raynare knitted her brows looking at Donahseek, angry, and wanted to kill all of them but couldn't do so.

Raynare looks at Asia who was unconscious and she felt that something is wrong.

'Why does her sacred gear...is weak?

This isn't what I felt when I saw her...'

"Come on! Come on! Put her on the cross and begin the ritual!!! I will wait for those devil trash outside!!!"

"Donahseek...where is mitelt?"

"Sadly, both of them die confronting that human, I only manage to win by backstabbing him."

"Tch... When did I order you to do this?!"

Raynare was about to fire her light spear but a gunshot was heard and she look at her side, there is a bullet hole in the wall.

"Raynare~ don't tell me you are scared of those devil thrash? You've become a coward...oh wait you are a coward kahahaha!"

"Raybare... By taking the twilight healing in this nun, you will become strong... And lord Azazel will notice us... But the way you are right now... I don't know if it's still the person who asks me for help."

Raynare went silent, she was gripping her fist, she was trembling and enduring killing them all.

She remember the last word of that man when he whispered at her.

"If you do something stupid again, especially taking the twilight healing...trust me, I will take your soul and crushed it while I will put another soul to your empty body as a vessel. If you don't believe me, do it."

'Impossible! How could I be scared of a mere human!'

When she heard those words, the man suddenly place his cane on her forehead, something happen to her, it was as if she was separated from her body.

The next moment, she was in Donahseek supporting her, she was confused but it was also that day her mind and body wouldn't act the way she wanted to.

Every time she remember those seen, she began to tremble and hug herself, it was as if the man will come to take her life.

'...there's no way I will fear a mere human who is inferior to me...'

Despite that, her way of thinking is different from the way she acts.

"I refused."

"Huh? Oi, are you serious?"

"Yes, now take back that human or do it somewhere else, I don't want to be implicated in this, Freed."

"So, you are scared of those devil thrash huh..."

"Don't you dare say that to me, I am not scared of them! If you repeat that again the next moment you will feel is a hole in your chest!"

Raynare said this as she shot her light spear towards him, albeit purposely miss it.

"Iyah~ I'm scared~"

Freed said as he began to hug himself acting like he is scared.

"...unfortunately, you will still get implicated, after all, they are already outside of the church."

Freed said with seriousness, and it was also at that time that a commotion started to happen outside.

"You!!! Help me stop them human!"

"How about this, raynare chan~ I will help you as long as..."

He gave a sadistic smile with lust in his eyes.

"You have sex with me."

The sadistic smile turns into a wide maniacal smile while spreading his arm and pointing his gun towards his crotch.

"I refused, a disgusting human like you."

"That hurt~... Then... I guess you should die here."

He still smile sadistically and went outside, Raynare held her head, and look at Asia.

'Seems I have no choice...what the hell is happening to me... It was as if something is manipulating my mind..."

"Don't trust kokabiel..."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

'Kokabiel is a subordinate of Lord Azazel...even if I tricked them about this mission, kokabiel gives his support... There's no way...'

"Don't trust kokabiel."

Damn it!

If I see you again human, I will kill you!!!

"Place her in the ritual now!"

The priest complies as they put Asia on the crucifix.

She looks at Asia again and raises her brow.

"...why do I feel like her height is different, she was smaller..."

*

*Yato POV*

"Go kiba!!! Woo!!! Koneko chan is strong!!!  Issei is...weak."

"Hoy dude, what the hell!?"

Issei angrily said then added, "why don't you help us!?"

"I refused, Also, watching devils fighting priests is somehow awesome."

I said while placing my finger on my jaw, Koneko chan shouted n worry.

A sharp gust of wind at my back is about to hit me.

I dodge it sidestepping sideward.

The priest who attacked me lost his balance, I knee kick him in the stomach instantly losing his consciousness.

'It seems that they still didn't notice yet, well.. It was also unexpected that Issei and others found out..."

We went inside the church and someone started to speak which is the voice is pretty familiar.

"You're not dead?"

"Unfortunately I'm mot~... So, I will kill you."

"Oh."

I remember again that this jerk face has regeneration.

"Seriously, jerk face, I forgot your existence, it seems your unnecessary... I couldn't even recall your name."

"You are pushing my limit huh, you thrashy human..."

" Yeah, fine jerk face... Done speaking now? If so where are they? Let me guess, it was in the altar, below it, probably downstairs."

"... Do you think what happen before will be the same?"

"Before? Ah, when you become my punching bag? No no no, it won't happen again... You'll know the answer why."

'I honestly need to kill him this time, I know it will affect the story but WHO CARES!?

I can just train Kiba myself and be done, I will also train Issei before that rating game happen.

For now...

"Fuck yourself thrash!"

"I already did so yesterday."

"Fuck yourself now!"

"I am planning later."

Freed began to fire her guns at us, and the trio came back to their senses and dodge it.

'I don't think I will hide anymore... We already come to this sigh...

A wakizashi and katana materials in my hands made the three grasp in surprise and freed just smile widely.

I then started to clash with him.

69