Chapter 42: Eternity
902 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Where the hell am I?

"Yato... Yaboku...no Asaki, Yuuji, did you just ignore me? Your grandpa?"

Hmm... What kind of dream is this, its wierd.

"Oi..."

Nope... I don't see a guy who wear jotaro clothes...definitely. And

"Ora!"

"Fuck bastard!"

"Good. Anyway, how's your day kiddo."

".....who are you?"

"....your grandpa?"

"That's not what I mean old man, I said who the hell are you? You're not just a random god, right? Please tell me, who the fuck are you?"

...

"Hohoho, didn't I say before, I'm God of all, the no name god and more."

"And I know your not Odin or Zeus, thinking about it, is that appearance of yours is really you?"

The bastard god just stared at me smiling with amusement.

"I don't know old man, probably your not dagda, from Irish, nor brahman from Hindu, nor Gautama buddha from Buddhism, heck I don't even know if you are Yahweh from Judaism, nor your Jesus Christ. Nor Shiva Probably and definitely you are not the bible God, you just said it yourself he is your student. So, please old man, who the hell are you and why did you reincarnate me."

The bastard God just stared at me, in a second he sighed.

"You really an interesting being, despite for so many questions, you are still calm and wanted some answer, tell me, aren't you scared at me, I might pulverize your soul you know? Or probably lock you in eternity."

He was right, I can tell he can do that, this being, this person, this person who calls himself a God, he can do anything to me, but I have a feeling.

"This is just a feeling but I can feel that you won't do that."

The bastard God  smirk, his appearance change into something...undescribable...

His(?) Or her(?) Appearance, it was like a light or something, I couldn't describe. No, more like I can't explain.

"You are really interesting, Yuuji, my son."

He then went close to me, his voice keeps changing from rusty, to the girl, to the boy, to adult, and sometimes unrecognizable voice.

It was already incredible how calm I am.

"Son?"

"Hn, every living being is my son, daughter no matter what race you are, but let's just say, I am the father of Humanity."

"Damn, Adam?"

"Haha, closed but no."

The surroundings turn into Greenland with a beautiful sunset.

"Yuuji, If you want to know my name, you must promise me, never say my name to everyone, nor my wife's name, it is unforgivable saying our name, even the Gods and Goddesses in your current world or every world doesn't simply mention our name, it is a sin unless I or my wife permitted you, do you understand?"

"This wife...probably it's not medusa or one of the gorgon sisters right?"

"It's actually my wife who made an appearance of medusa from that game. Anyway, do you promise Yuuji?"

"Yeah, but what if I mention your name in my mind?"

"Hmm, that is fine as long as no one will read your mind, maybe I should give you a skill that no one will manage to read your mind except us."

"Thanks, then what is your name?"

"Eager to know aren't we?"

He(?) Said then appear at me with an appearance of a male, tall, young male with a lean, athletic build, he has pale skin with tousled, wavy black hair that falls over his eyes.

His eyes are gray and have long eyelashes, despite his messy hair and sloppy posture, he wears all of his clothes properly, he looks like a model who wore expensive clothes, and he also wears thin-framed glasses.

"Is that your true appearance?"

"Hehe, who knows~"

"Tch. Damn, the more you appear the more question I want some answer..."

"Booh! Yuuji Kun is hurting me~ my heart is aching..."

"Haa.... Damn it, I don't know what reaction should I make..."

"I know."

"You know?"

"Yeah, I am you after all. You are me."

"Huh? Wait what the f-"

" I always manifesting in my creation, having thousands of shapes and faces in the planets, especially earth, actually, I was a messenger of the great will, forming part of my body is unfathomable body constitute by the eternals.

Well... After the death of the great god thanks to my wife, I became the onlu messenger of eternal."

Huh?

Wait,  wait, wait, wait, what? Huh? What the fuck?

"H-huh?"

"Hahahahahaha, alongside my wife, we are the two eternal gods that serve as the basis for the belief of humans.

And since we are a couple of deities. Many humans ended up creating their own god creating their own gods based on their visions which describe us, you probably heard Yahweh, shekhina, El and ashera and many more. That's us."

"Whoa...holy...um...i...see.......?"

'Speechless aren't we? And you Yuuji, My wife and I actually choose you as our grandson, it's not a lie, once you die, you will reincarnate again and become a true god alongside us. And those offspring? Honestly, we just want some grandchildren.'

"...fuck?"

"Yuuji, my name is... Finis, you could also call me eternity. God of Eternity and completeness or simply put The Source, eternity and also a male aspect of my wife, magna, her husband and indirectly co-creator of Humanity, Like Magna my wife, I was born on infinitus and amentis, my wife's parents.

Talk about incentious relationship eh~ welcome home Alabama I guess."

"...are you famous? And your wife? My grandma?"

"Yes, I am indeed well known, especially in your current world, the other me is existing there, after all, same goes for my wife, Magna, although she is not well-known, however, they also feared her, and many Gods even Zeus and Odin respect us.

Ah, Time is up, remember Yuuji, never ever mention our name, especially when you want to brag about it."

"As if I will say it."

"Good, also, this might be the last time I will interact with you so, this is my last farewell gift, in the mountainside, at the right of your mansion not far away, go there, and you will see a structure like a lost civilization, albeit it's only an Old 15ft Door made of Diamon and Emeralds, it has a carve of a dragon head, open it, I gave you ownership on it, you will be the one responsible on it, you can allow someone to go there, entering and exiting many times."

"Why are you giving this to me? What is the use and what is inside of it?"

"A vast land of silence yet beautiful backgrounds, along with greenery land and a sky which is a galaxy itself, humans can live there any other race."

"Yes...and so? Why are you giving this to me?"

"I guess it doesn't matter if you know it now, it will happen sooner anyway, in short. For Ophis."

"...fuck."

"Hahahahahahahahahaha, farewell then take care of her okay? She is made of nothingness same goes for you when I am creating you in your current world, do you get what I mean?"

"Mother-!!!!!"

"Chiao! Ah yes, I just want to say that I reincarnate someone on U-245 and I genderbend him hahahahaha she is now a maid! Bye~"

"He-"

*

Woke up.

I stared at the ceiling, thinking...

'Why do you need grandchildren when you guys treated humanity as your children... Also, I forgot to ask what happen to the two, and probably I won't gain any conclusion why."

"Damn..."

Fuck, I'm shaking, probably still couldn't believe it...

"Haa..."

I'm trying to relax myself, inhaling and exhaling the air, but I smell the scent of rose which is too familiar, I look at my side and saw Rias naked and staring at me.

"Yato, are you okay? You're sweating...."

I quickly hugged her.

"Eh!?"

"Can we stay like this for a moment?"

"S-sure?"

"Thank you..."

I rest myself to her delicate neck, I need to relax, it is still unbelievable... I'm a fucking children of THAT God.

Should I be happy? Mad? Be arrogant? Or any kind of emotions and attitude should I change on myself. I don't know...

"Damn it..."

"Yato..."

"Sorry, judt an incredible and unbelievable dream..."

"I see..."

She patted my back trying to make me calm which helped me.

"I see...I guess Rias chan could also be my dose..."

"What?"

37