Chapter 47: Familiar
1.1k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are in the forest.

As the magical circle that has the color red, I join Rias chan's party to join.

What else?

To destroy fan service here.

"W-where are we?"

I heard Issei say while he looks around.

"To ashe Ketchup."

"What?"

"What?"

We both looked at each other, I see his eyes quivering as if saying  'Ashe ketchup?'

"This is the familiar forest Issei, Rias chan just said earlier we are going to get your familiar right?"

"I-i know..."

"Yato san is right, this is the forest where familiars are created"

"We got our familiar here as well."

While they are having a conversation.

I am not listening to their conversation as I was looking everywhere.

The area here is too gloomy and a bit creepy, there are no leaves in the tree the tree also looks like it has already died and withered, and the sky is red.

Thinking about it, where is this familiar forest anyway? No matter, I could go here whenever I want, since I already marked this place on my mi-ooh!!!

A black cat with the same eyes as koneko chan is staring at me!!!

The cat is so cute!!!

But then the cat jumped and disappeared from my sight...

"Damn..."

I just saw an alter ego of koneko chan...

Once I see that cat again- I will name the cat, Kuroneko.

"Gotta catch'em all!"

Sigh...

"Wh-who's there!?"

"As I said, Ashe Ketchup..."

I deadpan stated at the person who was in the tree looking down at us.

The others follow and there, they saw a man wearing a red cap and a white Sando shirt and blue shorts and a jacket that was wrapped around his waist, and a yellow bag.

"I'm the Familiar Master, Zatuji, and No! I am not Ashe Ketchup whoever that was!"

"...familiar?"

"Master?"

"Adult version of Ash....when he finally woke up in a coma... depressed and he decided......"

"Yato stop, I don't know who it was but stop messing around."

"No! Ash is ash! There's no pokemon here! Only an old man who dressed up like a twelve-year-old kid as if he doesn't age!"

"Young man stop spouting nonsense in front of me!"

"Shut up! At least ash becomes the pokemon world champion!"

"Yato please..."

"Sorry, I'll stop now or a crossover might happen..."

"Bro... What are you talking about?"

"Nothing... Yey, familiar, am excited woo hoo... A familiar master is the best..."

Zatuji was confused at first but then he faked a cough and then become enthusiastic again.

"...i-its a nice full moon today!

The best day to catch some familiars!

I can catch any familiars!"

"Guh... C-can I say a word?"

"No Yato, I'm afraid it would be annoying nonsense..."

"As if our existence is not nonsense..."

"What?"

"Nothing, I just said that your breast is too absurd that it was unre-ack!"

I got punched by koneko in the gut and Rias was blushing a bit and pouted while stopped looking at me.

Issei... He thumbs up at me while the blonde knight is only smiling awkwardly... I don't want to detail what was Akeno chan's expression...

"There's something wrong about you Yato, are you okay?"

"Yeah... Sorry..."

Maybe this is just me being me and not me being Yato...

I said before that acting like yato is becoming a part of me, who would have thought I will take back that words so early?

Sigh...

Koneko chan already knows this side of me as well as Issei, but the others aren't.

I will just reveal the real me slowly.

"Fufufu he's a professional when it comes to catching them."

While Akeno chan said it, I found a stick and started to draw in the dirt...

"Yato."

Koneko chan sat beside me and stared at what I'm drawing...

But then punches me when I am drawing a heart shape with the letter I <3 Koneko.

She looks at me blushing and then pouted.

"That's cute..."

"Idiot."

"True, I am..."

I said while nodding accepting the fact that I am an idiot.

The next moment, we decided to walk as Issei wanted to have a girl familiar.

Thinking about it, that water spirit looks strong... Is it okay if I get it?

Then we must also get that dragon thing for Asia.

I will threaten this ash wannabe so we could get two familiar in just a day.

I am interested in undine, despite her muscular body, like that of a bodybuilder, I guess she is strong.

I want a familiar who could protect my forest, thankfully there is a huge lake there.

It would be good to have one guarding a lake.

A while later, we stopped on a lake where the eater is a beautiful green color.

" The water spirit Undine Lives in this lake."

"Oh! The Water Spirit!"

Judging from its name it is probably..."

"A pure muscular blonde hair girl..."

"Geh, dude, stop destroying my delusion."

"Hmmph..."

"Sigh..."

I turn around and saw Zatuji looking at me curiously, I smile at him and raises my two fingers, he raises his brow before waving one finger.

Afterward, we did not notice that the undine already appeared as we are too focused on each other glared.

"Ano~ t-the water spirit has appeared..."

Our glaring contest was disrupted by a timid soft voice, we both look at aia who was looking at us shyly before are sight noticed the muscular undine in a greek pink dress.

"Oh!'"

"You're in luck, boy.

It's pretty rare to come across one."

Across one? So there is a lot of them?

"A fighting Oriented spirit isn't bad!"

"Oh, so there are many types of Undine, this one looks interesting, bet she could do tornado kick while covered in water..."

"That's a nice way of thinking Yato Kun."

Kiba said to me 

"Thanks, bud."

"No, no guys! It's bad! She looks more like a hitman than a gentle spirit!"

"But it was a female spirit."

"Issei, it was a female spirit."

Zatuji and I both said, then we look at each other not hearing Issei's painful complaint.

We both nodded to each other and looked again at Undine

"She's ripped bet she could crash a bone..."

"Yeah, one time I saw her fighting a giant lizard and she arm lock it until it died."

"Damn, I want her to be my bodyguard in my forest."

"Oh? You have a forest?"

"Yeah..."

"Hmmm, maybe we could discuss some...."

"Familiar master san! I want to see more familiar not just this one!"

"Maybe we should talk about this later..."

"Yeah, happy alliance in advance."

"Ha ha ha!"

Zatuji started to tour us in another place then Rias can get close to me.

"What are the both of you talking about?"

"A yes to yes possible future business."

"? Is that so?"

She then nodded and think deeply, I don't know what she was thinking but I guess as a business woman she was thinking of pros and cons.

She probably already know what our business would be as it was obvious.

Then a while later, we finally encountered the sprite dragon which Asia will soon be familiar with.

Then it won't take long as that slime will fall...

Wait... Isn't the reason why Asia got the sprite dragon that it tried to protect her from issei? After all, it was thought that he was hurting her.

Yabai...

Should I just... Not do anything?

...

In the end, I still killed the slime however a bit of slime fell on Asia and just like what happened in the anime, the sprite dragon attacked issei together with the slime by firing a lightning shock on him.

And then he will be named Rassei!

"Nice to meet you, Raito!"

"yeah, Ra... What? Raito?"

"Yes, since he shoot lightning and I took your name as well."

"O-oh..."

Rassei? Where are you?

Wait, did I really also open Asia's route?

With that unexpected naming, we decided to go back.

I will come again here later, to discuss something on Zatuji.

With that said, I look around again and saw the black cat again, the cat was in the bush staring at me and I could also stare at it.

... Why do I feel like this cat is too smart? Are all familiars like that?

Finally, at the occult club, I decided to go home.

I did not teleport as I felt like walking, so without anyone to talk to, I only look at the moon while walking in my direction.

"Meow!"

"Hm? Wait... Isn't that?"

I gaze at the black cat and I sit to look at the can with more curiosity.

"Did you follow me?"

"Nyah!"

"Ohh!!!"

With that said, I lifted the cat and she was a beautiful fur.

"Oh, you are a girl!"

It is decided!

"Then, I'll name you Kuroneko!"

"Nyah!"

She slapped my wrist as if saying she does not like the name.

"Eh, you don't want it? Well... Since you look like an alter ego of Koneko chan, I thought it would be fine...hm... How about Kuroko...no Kuroka?"

"Meow!!!"

"I see.. Kuroka then... That name sounds oddly familiar... Hmm... Did I forget something important?"

With that, I have another family that will live in my house.

33