Chapter 27 – Matchmaking
282 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry stretched and looked at the bed next to him. Seeing it empty, he realised Ron had already woken up.

By the time he and Sirius had returned, it was already late at night, so he slept in his own room rather than disturb Lily.

Harry took a hot shower and walked into the kitchen and saw Mrs Weasley talking to some of the order members, including Lupin and Tonks.

Harry made his way to the table and greeted everyone sitting there.

“You missed breakfast and lunch,” admonished Mrs. Weasley gently, “though you looked so comfortable sleeping, no one wanted to wake you up.”

“I had a long night,” replied Harry sheepishly. “I’m not too hungry, Mrs. Weasley. I’ll just have a little snack later.”

Then he turned to Lupin.

“Remus, could I talk to you for a moment? In private?” asked Harry, receiving quizzical looks from everyone except for Tonks. Tonks had her eyes open wide in surprise and a small squeak escaped her mouth.

Harry looked towards her and smiled and nodded before walking off with Lupin.

They made their way to an empty room and after entering, Harry closed the door behind him.

“What’s up Harry?” asked Lupin, confused. “Any problems?”

“No, nothing like that,” replied Harry. “I just wanted to ask you something.”

“Ask what?”

“What’s going on with you and Tonks?” asked Harry, getting straight to the point.

“How is that your business exactly?” Lupin replied.

“What do you mean, how is that, my business? Of course it’s my business,” said Harry agitatedly. “One of my dad’s best friends and one of my friends, is being a ginormous moron. Of course it would be my business!”

“Excuse me?” said Lupin, his voice becoming quieter, more dangerous.

“Remus, could you please stop getting so defensive and talk to me? I really think I can help,” said Harry, with a sigh.

Lupin continued to stare at Harry, then finally he sighed. “There really is nothing between us. I know she likes me, but I think she deserves much better than me,” he said in a defeated tone. “I’m poor Harry, very poor. Not to mention my problem. I don’t want to have a child and have the child inherit all these issues. I just can’t do that to her or our child.”

Harry sighed and put a hand on Lupin’s shoulder. “I do understand where you’re coming from. Honestly, I do,” he said, “But, I don’t think you should throw everything away because of this.”

Lupin looked like he was about to argue but Harry interrupted him, “Don’t bother arguing, I already know what you’re going to say,” said Harry, “life is much too short. Especially now with how dangerous it is, to not enjoy the few pleasures and happiness that life offers would be a life not worth living.”

He paused for a moment to let it sink in before he continued.

“So, don’t let these things trip you up. Go for it with Tonks, don’t deny yourself and especially don’t deny her. Do you really think she doesn’t know about the things you’re worried about? She wants to be with you despite all that.”

Lupin stopped replying and just looked down, deep in thought.

“You’re not alone in this Remus. She’s there for you, to be with you. I’m there for you too. So don’t soldier through life alone,” said Harry, moving away from Lupin and walking towards the door.

“Oh right,” said Harry, coming to a stop and turning his head back said with a grin, “Tonks told me to tell you that you’re a blockhead.”

Harry walked out of the room, chuckling at Lupin’s dumbfounded expression. He made his way back into the kitchen and saw everyone was still there, talking spiritedly except Tonks, who kept glancing at the door.

The moment Harry walked in, she bounced up, knocking on the chair she was sitting on back and ran up to Harry. “So, what happened?” she asked hurriedly.

“I talked to him and he seemed to take it well,” said Harry, “you should go talk to him. Strike while the iron is hot,” he continued with a wink.

A broad smile crept onto Tonk’s face. “Thanks! I’ll do that!” she said, and she sprinted out of the room and up the stairs.

A moment later, she came crashing into the room again. “Which room?” She yelled.

Harry started laughing. “Haha, oh, wait-” Harry wheezed.

“Oh, come on, tell me!” she said with a pout.

“Second fl-floor, fourth door to your right,” said Harry, trying to catch his breath.

“Okay!” she yelled, running back up the stairs.

Harry smiled and sat at the table. Everyone seemed to look at him. “So, will you be telling us what that was all about?” asked Mrs. Weasley.

“Oh, nothing really, just gave Remus a little advice. Hopefully, he doesn’t chicken out,” Harry said with a sigh.

“The kids are upstairs. Why don’t you head up as well? Dinner is still a ways away,” said Mrs Weasley.

“Sure, I think I’ll do that,” said Harry. He headed up the stairs and went directly to Lily’s room.

He entered the room to find Lily, Hermione and Ginny talking to each other. As soon as he went in, Lily got up and dragged him onto the bed.

Under Hermione and Ginny’s surprised gazes, Lily made Harry lay down in bed and snuggled up next to him.

“You’re getting a little bold, aren’t you, Lily?” Asked Ginny.

Unlike Ginny, who just thought they could do to be a bit more private, Hermione had slightly different thoughts. She gazed intently at them and turned her gaze to Lily’s and Harry’s hands.

She watched with bated breath as Lily slid her hand into Harry’s pants and slowly started stroking him. She glanced at Ginny and realized the redhead had noticed nothing and was busy reading a book.

She turned her attention back to the daring couple on the bed and briefly met Lily’s gaze. And just as she was about to avert her gaze; she watched as Lily jerked Harry off even harder.

Hermione noticed that Lily’s face was red, but a single look at her expression was enough to tell that she was incredibly turned on. Harry had yet to notice that Hermione was watching them, but he enjoyed Lily’s ministrations as he slid his own hand into her pants.

The two huddled up closer to hide their actions from their friends, but all that did was hide it from Ginny while making it even more obvious to Hermione.

Hermione bit her lip and watched as her friends showed her exactly what it was she was masterbating to every night. She adjusted her position to hide what she was doing from Ginny and slid her hand into her own pants, past her panties, to her soaking wet pussy.

Lily looked even more turned on as she watched Hermione go to town on herself out of the corner of her eye. Harry had his face on Lily’s neck as he kissed it and fingered her harder and harder. Moments later, all three of them came simultaneously.

Harry sighed and looked up. He looked around the room and noticed Ginny reading a book and Hermione studiously staring at the wall, though her face was beet red and she was biting her lip.

Lily pulled her hand out of his pants. She gave her hand a few licks which made Hermione shiver.

Harry cocked his head at Hermione but then his eyes opened wide. He leaned into Lily and whispered, “did Hermione see us?”

Lily just giggled and fixed her clothes before planting a kiss on his cheek. She turned to Hermione and started chatting with her.

“I’ll be back soon,” said Harry and walked out.

Harry went to Buckbeak’s room. He didn’t bother knocking like he used to and just walked in. He saw Buckbeak in its usual corner and in the opposite corner was Pettigrew, looking a lot bluer than the day before. Sirius was sitting next to Buckbeak.

“Ha-harry, sa-save m-me,” he said, between gasps.

“Shut up, worm,” Sirius said sharply, causing Pettigrew to clamp his mouth shut immediately.

“I see you’ve been busy,” laughed Harry. “Got your irritation out on him?”

“Yeah, he’s been great,” replied Sirius with a short laugh. “What brings you here?”

“Just checking up on you, wanted to know if you’re having fun or not,” replied Harry. “Lupin is definitely having fun though.”

“Should I ask?” asked Sirius with a raised brow.

Harry gave a short, jovial laugh and said, “No, you probably shouldn’t.”

“Fine, I’ll keep that in mind,” he said.

Harry talked to Sirius for a while longer before he headed back to Lily’s room. Ginny was no longer there and Hermione and Lily had made themselves comfortable on the bed. Harry sat at the foot of the bed and talked to them, but both Hermione and Lily dragged him up and snuggled up to him.

At least, Lily snuggled up to him, Hermione just sat next to him. Though, that didn’t stop her from scooching as close as she could to him, without making it seem obvious.

17