Chapitre 3.5 : Yahiko’s Dojutsu abilities explained.
324 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yahiko's Rinnegan 

Yahiko’s special Rinnegan is a dojutsu that’s essentially the fusion of the Three Great Dojutsu of the NarutoVerse ( Byakugan,Sharingan,Rinnegan). In that sense, his dojutsu possesses all the abilities of those 3 dojutsu separately with some enhancement in certain categories. The abilities in question are : 

 

Byakugan (All seeing White Eye): This dojutsu gives its user a near 360° field of vision ( so 358 or something..normally. They can literally see behind their back). The range of this field of  vision depends on the user and his proficiency with the byakugan (it can be trained). Neji Hyuga was able to see  50 meters all around him ( up , down , left etc.. basically 3d. The user can even see himself from above if he wants to.) in Naruto Part 1. But was able to increase his range in Shippuden and see 800 meters all around him. The user can focus its vision on anything within the byakugan range to achieve different purposes. 

 

The Byakugan vision is also able to penetrate  (see through)  almost anything within its field of vision whether be it walls, underground, and even some barriers ( this ability can also be trained and can be turned off and on at wishes). It’s also capable of seeing inside a person's body to a certain extent.

 

It was rumored that Neji trained its penetrative vision by using it to see through Kunoichis ' clothes all around konoha but managed to get away with it due his Next Tier poker face and handsomeness. (RIP Neji)

 

The Byakugan ability to see chakra surpasses that of both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. The user is able to clearly see the complete chakra circulatory network as well as all 361 tenketsus (chakra points that are  no wider than the tip of a needle) in a person's body. 

 

Some  users have been shown to possess additional special abilities with their byakugan , and The Mc will also have one. He can’t for the moment as his eyes are incomplete.

Sharingan (Copy Wheel Eye or Heaven’s Eye):   An uchiha awakens a sharingan after intense emotional shock in which their brain generates a special kind of chakra that affects their optic nerves, transforming their eyes into the Sharingan. Yahiko went through a similar process ( except he didn’t experience any emotional shock) but Awakened his special rinnegan due to the chakra generated by his brain being a more special and powerful version than the one needed to awaken the Sharingan.

Upon Awakening the sharingan, all its abilities are available. But the proficiency and potency of said abilities increase with the number of tomoe a sharingan has. Normal sharingan user possesses one tomoe upon awakening and after enough training and experiences, or after emotional growths, can increase the number to a maximum of three : the three tomoe Sharingan; which  is the sign of a fully matured sharingan. 

 

The Sharingan grants its owner two major abilities, being : The Eye of Insight, and the Eye of Hypnotism. 

 

The Eye Of Insight grants its user the ability to see chakra in different “color” in order to identify the owner of the chakra it is seeing, as well as seeing the irregularities in a person's chakra flow.

 

It also gives the user prodigious visual perception  allowing him to read lips, seeing clearly and reading the trajectory of fast moving objects and movements. If focused enough, The user is also able to see at various different sizes (sasuke was able to see on a cellular level; and Sarada could see a virus). 

 

When used in combat, the user  is able to predict his opponent’s movements and attack based on the slightest muscle tension in their body. The sharingan would show its user an “image” of the most likely actions of his opponent based on those muscle tension after analyzing them for its user (we see it in the manga and not the anime). It does not predict the future but only predicts the opponent's actions when he is about to move or at least when the opponent muscles so much as twitch in preparation of a movement. 

 

For example If the opponent stays still and is planning to make a move in 5 secs, the sharingan isn’t able to see what will happen in those five seconds.  It will only be able to predict the move after the opponent is “moving” to make his move (mostly physical moves and some jutsu). 

 

The user is also capable of entering the consciousness of anyone he sees and with enough mastery, read his opponent's memories. It’s also possible to erase said memories ( That’s more of a Boruto bullsh*t but let’s just say it’s canon since the Author is behind them…).

 

The Sharingan is an eye that does not forget and so grants limited photographic memory to its wielder. Anything the sharingan sees and understands can pretty much be remembered at any time by the wielder. This in turn gives the user the ability to copy the technique (Physical techniques and jutsu at least) of its opponent by memorizing every single action done. As long as the Sharingan wielder possesses the necessary physical ability  (as well as genetic abilities for Kekkei genkai) and skill, any jutsu (taijutsu ninjutsu etc..) can be copied and modified by the user to suit his needs. 

 

The Eye of Hypnotism : The eye of hypnotism's basic ability is the Genjutsu Sharingan; after making eye contact with a target, the user is able to put his opponent into a genjutsu, making him see and experience almost anything. This even works on a person without chakra as the user sends his own chakra into his target’s eyes to use the genjutsu. It’s also possible to suggest thoughts in this way and can work as a way of interrogation. Complete control of a person's body is also possible ,which is marked by the target having a sharingan design in his eyes (that’s how the uchiha manipulated the bijuus, most specifically the 9 tails).

 

On top of all that, the Sharingan wielder can use two ultimate jutsus : Izanagi and Izanami. 

 

Izanagi is a jutsu that casts an illusion on reality , and it's able to transform said illusion into reality; essentially warping reality. The Uchiha used it to undo their death, turning the reality of their death into an illusion, and the illusion of them being alive into a reality. 

 

Izanami traps the target in a Genjutsu that repeats certain events infinitely after a set of conditions have been met. The target is forced into an infinite loop until he finally admits its mistakes (Who decides these mistakes anyway…I’ll probably tweak this jutsu in the Fanfic..if it’s ever used.). It’s basically an inescapable talk no jutsu that’ll catch up to you no matter what you do(apparently).  

 

Those two Jutsus are categorized as Forbidden as usage of either of them come at the cost of permanently losing a sharingan in one eye, making the user blind in that specific eye. Two uses and you’re permanently blind in both eyes (until you manage to awaken the Rinnegan).

 

Will Yahiko suffer the same fate if he uses them? Who knows..

 

The Sharingan can also evolve into a more powerful version known as the Mangekyou after experiencing traumatic loss. 

 

*Section to be added when Yahiko awaken the mangekyou abilities of his Dojutsu*... 

….

 

Rinnegan (Samara Eye) : A person possessing the Rinnegan is capable of easily mastering any mainstream jutsu (Ninjustu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc.. ..except kekkei genkai as they are genetic abilities) as well as all 5 basic nature transformations. The rinnegan essentially act as a talent booster in a way, making the wielder able to learn any skills easily, or at least much faster than normal. This has a wide range of applications and can be used in multiple ways. 

 

Similar to the sharingan, this dojutsu grants its wielder the ability to see chakra and its flow , as well as some imperceptible barriers. 

 

The Most known jutsus of a rinnegan wielder are the Six paths techniques and The Outer Path, A collection of Seven different abilities usable with the rinnegan, the usage of those techniques requires a very large amount of chakra to uses effectively : 

 

The Deva Path ( Tendo)  gives the user the ability to manipulate both attractive and repulsive forces. Certain jutsus can be used with these abilities; and the strength of the jutsus are directly proportional to the amount of chakra used. So, Theoretically, as long as enough chakra is used, using “Shinra Tensei” to destroy a modern country is possible. 

 

The Preta Path (Gakido) is used to absorb chakra of any kind. There’s no clear limit to how much the user can absorb chakra with this ability (this jutsu can theoretically absorb the susanoo, as it’s a body made of chakra). The only limit might be the user's own chakra reserves.  As there’s no chakra in the MHA world, yahiko will find a different use for this jutsu .

 

The Animal Path (chikushodo)  grants the rinnegan’s wielder the ability to summon all kinds of creatures to assist the user. Those summons are basically immortals and can be given all sorts of abilities by the user. 

 

The Asura Path (Shurado) : Allows the user to alter his body, creating all sorts of mechanicals weapons and parts. From multiple limbs and blunt weapons to literal laser beams.(I still can't understand where they come from…)

 

The Human Path (Ningendo) : give the user the  ability to read through a target mind by yanking out the soul of their body. Though it gives the user access to whatever secrets the opponent might’ve been guarding, the technique inevitably kills the target.

 

The Naraka Path (Jigokudo) : An Ability that calls forth the King of Hell in order to achieve different purposes. One of them being interrogation, as the King of hell is able to tell whether a person is Lying or not. If the target is lying, the King of hell will reap their tongue , which will cause their death (is it still interrogation…? I’ll leave it at that..). The king of Hell can also be used to restore the user body; as long as the user is not dead yet, no matter how grievous the injuries, The king of hell can restore them to full health. ( That’s a true full restore..)

 

The Outer Path (Gedo) :  One who has mastery of the Outer path ability is said to have the power over life and death. This ability allows the user to create black chakra receivers (black rods similar to steel) from their bodies. Those chakra receivers can be used as a way to immobilize targets who have been impaled by them, as the user can remotely send his chakra to the target body through them. 

 

By planting the black receivers in corpses, the user can remotely control the bodies.

 

The user is also able to use the chains of the demonic statue of the outer path. These chains possess ridiculous binding powers and are rather painful. 

 

The ultimate ability of the Outer Path is the Samsara Of Heavenly Life Technique; a jutsu that uses the King Of Hell to summon the souls of the dead and can make them enter their dead bodies, thus resurrecting them. After the use of this technique However, the user inevitably dies as well. 

 

Will Yahiko die if he ever used this technique? Who knows…

 

The Outer Path can also summon the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path as well but… Yahiko’s case is special.

 

Every true owner of a rinnegan has been shown to be able to use some jutsu Exclusive to them ( Madara used Limbo clones, Sasuke’s Amenotejikara and his space time ninjutsu, Momoshiki absorb-release ability etc..) . Yahiko will also have his own, when his eyes become truly complete. 

 

Those are  the abilities of Yahiko’s Rinnegan in detail for now. But since the special chakra used to awaken his eyes is rather powerful, some abilities have been enhanced, namely his sharingan’s abilities are close to the potency of a 3 tomoe sharingan even though he only possesses a two tomoe.

 

Also, abilities similar in nature have been enhanced. For example, the rinnegan, sharingan, and byakugan all have the ability to see chakra to some degree. By having a rinnegan that contains all those abilities in one eye, Yahiko can see something more than that (as you will see  in the story). 

 

His sharingan and rinnegan related abilities can also be used within his byakugan’s range.

 

He’s certainly quite overpowered but it’s not as if no one in the fanfic can give him trouble.

17