Chapter 6 – Those who do not risk do not snack.
134 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ancestor Fang? Dad, why didn't you tell me about this before?" Fang Qinqiu screamed the moment his father's voice entered his mind.

By this time, all the elders had gathered. Fang Xu had a serious and solemn expression. He had considered whether Li Dao's reason for descending from the middle sky was for the scorching sword.

The elders as well as Fang Qinqiu were stunned by the situation. Most of them knew the story of the ancestor Fang, a cultivator who came out of nowhere and left his mark on the world before ascending to Middle Heaven.

But Fang Xu never said anything about the scorching sword being a technique left by the ancestor himself.

"Qinqiu, listen to me, try to get closer to Young Master Li. If we can use his identity and the Thunder Prince's help, we can become a great power in the lower sky and even migrate to the middle sky!"

"That's right Disciple Qin, you are very beautiful, you will surely win young master Li's heart."

It must be said.

As one of the main heroines destined to stay with the protagonist.

Fang Qinqiu's appearance is far superior to other women.

Her features are delicate and well formed and unlike Bai Suyei who exudes a certain wild aura, Fang Qinqiu is cold towards everything.

She was like an angel who had fallen into the world.

However, she had a rather troubled expression on her face.

Despite always being indifferent, Fang Qinqiu is different from most women who only have her body as a quality.

She is quite intelligent and before she became interested in the protagonist, she became interested in his talent.

For this reason, despite still treating him with a certain indifference, she did not reject him completely.

All the men she had come into contact with were like Yun Che who looked at her with longing and admiration.

And with that situation, she met Li Dao, who at first she thought was just like all other men, but as soon as she started taking lessons from him, she realized.

He didn't care at all for her, he cared about the salary she paid him to teach her.

So Fang Qinqiu was a little nervous, she feared rejection.

Hearing the elders using her as a bargaining chip, she felt insecure.

"D-dad..." she whispered softly as she clasped her hands and faced her father.

Fang Xu was the most distressed person in the place. He blamed himself for not listening to his ancestor and had now lost a great technique from an ascended cultivator.

He was furious, furious that his elders were considering using his daughter.

"Silence!" he yelled angrily.

His expression was cold. Obviously the elders knew they had crossed the line and kept quiet.

After all, Fang Xu was not the current sect leader for nothing, even though he made mistakes, he was in essence the most powerful cultivator present.

"The matter with Young Master Li originally came up because of me. This has nothing to do with Qinqiu."

"Hmm?"

"What?"

Truth be told, the elders present did not expect Fang Xu to admit guilt. He who is known to be arrogant and ruthless.

"Qinqiu, you have a good relationship with Li Dao, remember to keep it up, you can leave."

Fang Qinqiu lowered his head and silently left the room.

She understood what her father meant, Li Dao was the best support in all the lower heaven for the sect, surpassing even Zeng Xiang, as the latter they didn't know.

So not offending Li Dao was her top priority right now.

At this point, she can't help but admire Li Dao. Just days ago he was just a talentless cultivator who taught swordsmanship, now he was the most dangerous person in the entire sect.

As she walked, she furrowed her brow and walked towards her room in silence as several thoughts ran through her mind.

[...]

Middle Heaven, Zeng Xiang's Private Cultivation Chamber.

Zeng Xiang was relentlessly purifying his lightning Qi. Being a model for a sect where the most important thing was the purity of Lightning Qi, Zeng Xiang had to purify his Qi every day.

But it was a routine that only he, the thunder prince could do.

Being a genius cultivator who reached the 3rd tier of Qi Refining, Zeng Xiang was the greatest genius of the middle sky, but using his system he suppressed his cultivation to the 1st tier and thus losing to Yao Miao, who was the second greatest genius.

As he cultivated, a louder than usual sound alarmed him.

Opening his eyes, Zeng Xiang's expression widened.

[Warning!]

[Fang Qinqiu began to show disinterest in Ye Chun. Ye Chun lost 200 fate points.]

[Warning!]

[I recommend that the user contact the blessed quickly to gain fate points.]

"System, what is Ye Chun's heavenly worth?"

[Ye Chun C-rank protagonist. Heavenly Fate: 1400.]

"Tsk..." Although he lost 200 Fate Points, Ye Chun was still a very powerful protagonist in the plot armor. Zeng Xiang didn't know what happened for a main heroine to lose interest in the protagonist, but it must have been something very important.

He stopped his purification and stood up.

"System, how many fate points do I have."

[The bearer only has 1,000 fate points.]

Feeling a little threatened, Zeng Xiang walked towards the door. Arriving there he looked at the guard who was at the door and said:

"Old Wang, let's go to the lower sky."

The guard was surprised for a few seconds but nodded quickly. He was already ordering his subordinates to watch the lower heavens by order of his young master so going to the lower heaven was just a matter of time.

"Young master, is it an announced visit?" He asked as he walked beside Zeng Xiang.

"No, let's go without anyone knowing, preferably make sure my brothers never find out that I'm not present." Zeng Xiang stopped for a few seconds and took a deep breath with some trepidation. "I will report to my father, go and prepare everything."

"Yea!"

Zeng Xiang then confidently walked towards the place where his father was cultivating.

'I hope he doesn't want to train me…' A shiver went through his body as he remembered his father's insane training.

***

[Li Dao(Nathan Salt)]

[Main Cultivation: 6th Layer of Body Reinforcement. {Li Dao: 05%}]

[Secondary Cultivation: 9th Layer of Body Reinforcement. {Ye Chun: 04%}]

[Cultivation Techniques: Sword Art Breaking the Red Sky (1,000/10,000), Tiger Fang Fang (3,550/10,000)]

[Mastery Points: 220](+100)

Although he didn't say it, Nathan was scared of what he'd just done. To increase mastery of a sword art, you need to learn all the moves included in it and train them to perfection.

The problem is that [Sword Art Breaking Red Sky] is an old-time technique that has long since been lost. Having presented only one move of hers, Ye Chun didn't have time to train her beyond that, meaning Li Dao would never have the chance to complete her.

Although the technique is not fully presented in the novel, the actual world was real and not just a novel, so Nathan was sure that the other moves that complemented the technique existed, but to learn it, he was betting on a mechanic of your system.

This mechanic is the mastery points. Nathan had started with 500 points and spent some to understand how it works, so basically the points were put into cultivation techniques and it increased his understanding of the technique.

The thresholds of a technique are very simple, 0 to 3000 thousand points you managed to reach the initial stage of a technique, from 3000 thousand to 5000 thousand you managed to reach the intermediate stage and from 5000 thousand to 10000 is the final stage.

There was only one problem with this mechanic, was that Nathan had no idea how to get more points. But facing his status, he was relieved to find out how it worked.

Nathan was hoping that if he managed to put points into [Sword Art Breaking Red Sky] and increase his mastery, a set of memories would awaken in his mind showing the move he had unlocked.

Even not being 100% sure, it was the only way for him to improve his most powerful technique, because training just one blow he had already managed to reach 1000 mastery points.

As he rambled on about his next steps as a sword cultivator, Nathan heard a noise at his bedroom door. Walking over to it and opening it he spotted one of the sect's elders.

"Elder?"

"Young Master Li, the sect leader requests your presence at the sect's gate. The Thundercloud sect cultivator has arrived." The elder bowed slightly.

"I get it." Li Dao lowered his head. "That's all?"

"Yea."

The elder then got up and left.

Main Gate Of The Scorching Sun Sect.

"Length this senior." The sect master, Fang Xu, spoke with his hands cupped and bowing low enough not to be disrespectful, still containing his own pride with his speech.

But in his heart, he knew that if the cultivator in front of him was offended, it would not only be his end, but the end of the entire sect. Despite this, Fang Xu feared a disciple of his sect more than the unfathomable cultivator in front of him.

The cultivator in front of him nodded his head barely recognizing him, not a big surprise for Fang Xu who was once a cultivator from the central region. In that place, cultivators tend to be biased toward people from remote areas like where the Burning Sun sect was located. To him, Fang Xu was no big deal.

"I have some matters to report to the senior."

"Say."

"One of the core disciples who will be joining the Thundercloud Sect is named Li Dao. We suspect that he is the young master of the Li clan of Middle Heaven." Fang Xu said, never taking his eyes off the cultivator in front of him, he saw his expression change from mockery and disinterest to a serious and deep frown.

"How did rednecks like you come to this conclusion? You don't know the background of a core disciple of your sect!?"

Fang Xu felt a pang in his heart at having his sect mocked by a cultivator, but he couldn't do anything, he didn't know that person's cultivation level, but just the natural pressure he exuded was enough for Fang Xu to be afraid.

"Originally Li Dao had no talent for cultivation, he was stuck in the 9th layer of mind reinforcement, but he jumped to the 6th layer of body reinforcement in moments. Also, ever since we divulged about the Thundercloud Sect's recruitment and involvement of the Thunder Prince, his behavior has completely changed." The second elder of the scorching sun sect said respectfully as he stood behind Fang Xu.

While the leaders argued with the Thundercloud Cultivator, Nathan had taken the essentials from his private room. With the remaining low-grade spirit stones in hand and his sword at his waist, he took his leave of the place.

Despite having spent a short time at this location, it was still a very special place for Nathan, it was the place where he began his story as a true cultivator.

Your home village.

As he walked towards the main gate, Nathan felt several emotions float with him. He was scared and anxious, even though many things had happened, Nathan had already prepared a way to proceed in this world.

Of course it would be easier now that people think he was someone with a scary identity, and he didn't intend to drop that background anytime soon, on the contrary.

Arriving at the sect's gate, Nathan saw two elders behind the sect leader, in front of him was a cultivator in deep thought, he soon realized that he was the envoy of the thunder cloud sect.

Behind the elders, were all the core disciples, which would be the exclusive wave of core disciples sent to the thundercloud sect, being them, Fang Qinqiu, Ye Chun and Wang Ting, the latter when meeting Li Dao's eyes lowered his head shame.

Nathan took a deep breath walking towards them while thinking: 'Time to use my memories about the novel.'

In the novel, several events are described from Ye Chun's perspective, but this particular one wasn't, but from someone else's point of view.

Hua Lin Chong, Zeng Xiang's personal guard.

Nathan knew he was here, so what better way to solidify his background as a mysterious person than to interact with a mysterious person?

He walked forward ignoring everyone. Passing the thundercloud sect envoy who was surprised when he was ignored, he cupped his hands in the air and bowed slightly before saying:

"I salute the lightsaber Hua Lin Chong."

"W-w-what!?" The cultivator who was being respected by everyone present and looking down on everyone with disdain, fell to the ground in surprise. Only he knew that Zeng Xiang's personal guard was present, and being watched by a cultivator in the Holy Realm put a lot of pressure on him.

Even more so when he didn't know where he was and couldn't even feel his presence, it was as if Lin Chong wasn't there, but he was, somewhere.

The scorching sun sect elders were confused for a moment thinking that Li Dao had gone mad, but they quickly fell silent when they saw the reaction of the senior present.

The core disciples were silent as they watched the exchange confused.

Silence prevailed in the place for a few minutes, Nathan had been bent over all the time until a voice sounded throughout the place scaring the disciples.

"Oh, oh... May I ask how young master Li found me?"

The voice grew stronger until a glow rose in the sky and, standing floating meters away from the ground, an old man appeared with his hands behind his back and a mysterious smile.

"Which!?" Fang xu was shocked to see a cultivator flying.

He knew more than anyone present, for a cultivator to be able to fly on his own without the aid of some artifact...

He was in the legendary kingdom of saints!

Even in the middle heavens, a cultivator in the realm of saints was a rare thing!

Ye Chun saw the figure flying and saw his master's expression pale and quickly stared at him in awe.

'This is how a cultivator should be!'

Fang Qinqiu who was silent all the time, was shocked to see her father tremble for the first time.

Everyone was distressed by the newfound discovery, until Li Dao spoke up, calming them down.

"Just like Zeng Xiang has you, I also have a personal guard." He stood up and lowered his fist smiling at the old man.

This was the turning point, Nathan knew that there was no young master Li in the work, but in the novel the thunder sword sect was never mentioned in contact with the Li clan.

Nathan knew it was risky.

But like a great saying popular in your old world.

Those who do not risk do not snack.

_______________________

If you like the story, put it in your library :)

7