Chapter 1: I am an amazing dog!
386 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You see, I was always scared by my own libido. I mean, I need to do it countless times a day before it settles down.

The irritating thing is that it's always happening at least once while I am at school. Not because I am staring at my classmate's thighs or their amazing cup sizes. I mean the girls in my school are on a whole diffe- ehem, anyway what I wanted to say is that due my high libido I need to make excuses to go to the toilet to do the deed.

The only fortunate part about that is that I have honed my masturbation skills quite a bit when I was younger, so it doesn't take too long. Though I need a bit of time to wash the suspicious smell out of my hands otherwise I would get that knowing look from my friends. Especially from my best friend, because that's how we became friends, an embarrasing way to make friends.

The times I need to masturbate increases by the year. At the young age of 8 I discovered the wonderful world of porn addiction. A bit early or too late, I don't know but at the very least I knew the young me was completely hooked. To statisfy my mind I extended my view on this matter.

Old, young, small and big. I also liked hentai quite a bit. Oh, by the way, I am still straight so I didn't go that path. Those things happened for 4 years long since I discovered it. Honestly, those were the good times.

Then middle school came into my life. Homework, learning for tests and socialising with people is boring and totally not my thing. I am not a shut-in, but for some reason the people in my middle school were so clingy that it hella annoyed me back then. So I just masturbated in the toilets during breaks to pass time. Don't worry, I still ate my lunch to stay healthy, in the toilets unfortunately. At the bright side, the male toilets were surprisingly clean.

And like I said, the times I do it increases by the year. So, when I was at college and when the girls's thighs were at their full shine I just skipped making friends and just did it maybe 3 - 4 times a day at the campus. More at home.

I still had my best friend, he went to the same college as me, such a coincidence. Bro had my back, when the school toilets' ran out of paper rolls (Someone used them too much) he quickly grabbed one out of his backpack and gave it to me. 

After that, at the 3rd year at my university I met that girl. Honestly, when I first met her I thought she looked great. Not the prettiest but definitely above average. But it was just a whistle for that girl and after that I didn't really focus on her... I mean, I didn't focus on her anymore after a quick toilet session.

But, here's the but. Summer, when the temperature and my little brother was rising I saw that girl again, but this time in those sexy short pants. Those thighs were something else. I wished those would sandwich my face and my little brother. I immediately asked her out and she unbelievably said yes! Can you believe it? Neither can I. So, after I was ready to lose my V-card the alarm clock made me wake up.

Almost had a wet dream there.

Didn't want my parents to know I still have wet dreams at that age, oh wait, I lived on myself that time.

If you go further in time it was relatively a normal college life. I graduated without ever confessing my love for my thighs and got a decently paid and fun job.

Cried when I knew that girl was going to ged married and wanked once for her thighs. My best friend popped one beer for me.

Due my parents constant nagging I have been on a lot of blind dates but it was never a success. Some were not good looking or outright shit personalities. Ah, not to be judgemental or something, but everyone wants at least a six or higher when it comes to looks, I guess if the personality is great then some things can be lowered. Not the thighs though, if your thighs were not good enough then it's an immediate a no from me.

If you don't like thighs then you're not a real man. Shoo, go away.

Then one day I unexpectedly met that girl again on a blind date. It was real surprise you know? She had a husband and all. I had some expectations, though I also wanted to hold on my morals. Unfortunately for that girl I knew her husband quite a bit so I contacted him after the blind date (nothing happened) and told him the situation.

Of course he was sceptical and I totally expected that, I also expected that after a few months they will divorce and yes, they did, in a year. I bet he didn't want to let go of those thighs. I can relate brother. It seems that girl cheated on him quite a bit, good that I didn't confess my love for her when I was at college.

See, I have some willpower left inside of me.

Anyway, I also died while doing the deed to a lightning strike. How small are the chances? Small, but not impossible I guess. Now, I am a dog. Do you know the breed called Shiba? Yeah, I am that breed of a dog.

Oh, I am also not on Earth anymore. It also seems I have a system, cool ye? I am an amazing dog!

-- -- -- -- -- --

Name: Doro

Species: Shiba Inu

Level: 1

Titles: Reincarnator (+5% EXP), Calm down your little brother! (-99% libido), Silence Wench (+10% Crit Chance against females)

Skills: 

The Flowing Dog Art 1st move: The Stream of Tears (Gold)

The Flowing Dog Art 2nd move: The Fall of Yang (Gold)

The Flowing Dog Art 3rd move: The Silencing Slash (Platinum)

The Flowing Dog Art 4th - 9th moves: ??? (???)

-- -- -- -- -- --

Announcement
This novel is just a spurt of an idea and I wrote this one chapter at 2 am so don't expect much from grammar and continuation of this novel. I hope you enjoyed though!

 

 

12