Chapter 3: Level up! (1)
220 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slap!

Did I hit too hard? I questioned myself while looking at my ninth brother. But after further examination it looks like my 9th brother just fell asleep after my slap. Is he a masochist?

Without further ado I walked away from the small encirclement from all my siblings.

I can't let Henry be alone for too long.

It's time to test my second move on Henry. Last time I fell asleep by using the 1st move so I am assuming using a skill requires quite a lot of stamina. I mean, I am fine after wrestling with my siblings and running around all day but after 1 skill I fell asleep just like that.

Or does it require something like mana? I have read and seen in animes and mangas that you would feel tired after using an excessive amount of mana. Honestly, I wished my system would tell me, all it does is show my status and tell me what the requirements are for skills.

One example is that the 4th to the 9th moves are locked. I need to be level 40 to unlock the 4th move! A bit too wide of a gap don't you think? After walking for a while I arrived at the location where Henry is. You could still see the scratches I made yesterday.

Then it's time. Henry, it's only you and me, like the good old times.

Let's go!

[Commencing 'The Flowing Dog Art 2nd move: The Fall of Yang']

Unlike yesterday where I felt something coming inside of me, a great deal of energy left my body as if I am doing it 20 times consecutively. Not a great feeling.

The energy became visually visible, for me at least and it gathered into my sword. I raised my sword and cut down in a fluid movement.

Screech!

This time a little rough cut has been made in Henry. And with that said I am tired again. I'll see you tomorrow Henry, I flashed a smile before I fell asleep.

Just a fun mention, but my siblings carries or drags me away from Henry when I fall asleep and place me next to mother. Greatly appreciated. Although the chances are low for there to be monsters, like I said in my previous life the chances are not zero. The lightning can be my witness and electricity is flowing inside of my bloo- jokes aside I am grateful for my siblings.

That's why I am training with them earnestly. I am coaching them. If they want to survive in the wilderness, especially this fantasy wilderness then physical performance is a must. The stronger your endurance is the higher your survival chances are.

Being fed is also important, I disregarded the 'traditions' where the strong preys the weak, with that I mean where the strongest gets to eat the most while the weakest would get nothing and equally fed my siblings.

I didn't feed them milk, even in this life I am male as you could have guessed. Don't get me wrong with your dirty thoughts. I just managed that the line to my mother's nipples. Everyone gets the same amount except me. I train the most so I also get the most. This is not hypocrisy, don't worry.

Maybe because they are newborn but there was absolutely no dissatisfaction from them. Due this the pups who looked on the weaker side regained their vigor and seemed more active.

Well, I mean it's only the third day so maybe everything is just my imagination.

I am slowly to starting to form my Shiba Inu army. Imagine, if all of them get on the same level as mother. Hehehehe, we shall conquer the world! Well, imagination aside it doesn't seem likely. This is still real life, I am just trying to increase their survival chances.

In a world where I can't even guranteed my own survival, who am I trying to protect my siblings? Maybe even mother isn't even at the top of the food chain.

Oh, I forgot to mention but I discovered an another function of my system. A pretty convenient function. I can appraise things. But hold your horses, it isn't good for combat. It requires extensive focus and immobility. With that I mean, I need to stand still and focus on my target.

I discovered this when I said appraise a hundred times in my head while staring at my 9th brother's stupid face.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Name: ???

Species: Shiba Inu

Level: 1

Titles: None

Skills:

None

-- -- -- -- -- --

Heh, they're really useless. Not even level 2 or something, bah weakness disgusts me. With that I also ignored my own status panel for a while.

I also appraised my mother. I mean, I would die a dogs death if I appraised a creature on the same level as mother and her status shocked me to the core.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Name: Vina

Species: Six-eyed Demonic Hound

Level: 5910

Class: Guardian of Del'kora (???)

Titles: Mother of Reincarnator (???), Empress of the Del'kora Labyrinthe (???), Struggles of Life (???), Nightmare of the Six Continents, The One Who Overcomes the Limit (???), Superior Existence (???) - ??? Omitted

Skills:

Howl of Despair

??? Omitted

-- -- -- -- -- --

All I can say that my mother is a beast. She's insane! Are we really her offspring? You sure? Is our dad just a normal Shiba Inu? How the hell are we just normal Shiba Inus?

This simply doesn't make sense. And this title of hers. Empress of the Del'kora Labyrinthe. It seems my initial guess was right, we're in some sort of dungeon/labyrinthe. And it also looks like that my mother is the strongest existence to exist in this labyrinthe.

And the class intrigued me. We can get a class in this world. I can also deduce that the class can change, otherwise there is no way mother would have her class at her own birth. She would have changed it or maybe my level isn't high enough to even see the omitted part text of her other classes.

But her titles are something else. At least compared to my titles hers are amazing. Let's set up a small goal for myself. To use at least my skills twice a day. A small step is still a step forward.

If I can pull all-nighters for my tests then I can also train for only half a day.

Let's go to Henry again.

Shaking my tail I ran towards Henry but an unexpected guest has appeared!

If you see some grammar errors please notify me I will fix it. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

 

11