Side story 2.
812 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eduardo POV

Today Adriel is coming to my house, my only concern is my sister, she is in love with him and just like all other girls hides for fear of that muscular demon named Elizabeth if my little sister sees my guest today, I have no idea what can happen.

Ding Dong.

As expected of the perfect student, he arrived on time.

This is a pair assignment, Adriel didn't want to pair up with Elizabeth so she would make more friends, my condolences girls, and that you don't try to hit on her boyfriend.
"Let's try to get this lesson done as soon as possible, I have a part-time job as a waiter," Adriel said trying to justify himself
"Follow me," I said as I walked to my room.
If all goes well my little sister will be in her room which is far away from mine.
Work was going wonderfully well until my mother decided to ask my sister to bring us some tea, well I was just putting off the inevitable.
"A.. A.. Adriel?" 
Yes, my dear sister, that's him.
"Yes, you are?" 
My sister looked shocked at Adriel's question 
"I.. I.. Isabel, but you can call me Isa"
No, the worst has happened, she is interacting with him, not that Adriel didn't talk to any girls outside Elizabeth, but most of the time they were subjects that didn't lead to much, well my sister is too nervous to flirt, even she is afraid of that muscular demon.
"Hmmm you could be Eduardo's sister, I hope I get along with you" 
Adriel doesn't do that, don't give a young girl like my sister hope, she is only fifteen years old, I know love disappointments happen, one caused recently by a girl I liked who only approached me because she thought I was too friendly with Leo, I don't want my little sister to feel the same way I do.
I picked up the glass of tea and took my sister outside.
"I know it's tough, but you don't stand a chance, please give it up" I may be being mean, but she will thank me someday.
"No, I love him, I won't give up so easily".
I spent some time trying to get her to give up, but it had no effect.
I went back to my room to continue my homework, the rest of the work went smoothly, with a few interruptions from my sister, but nothing serious.

I hope Elizabeth doesn't do anything bad to her. 

 

I hope you like the new character since Eduardo is an ordinary person, he's not handsome, he doesn't have people protecting him, he's just there, that's how I would see an otaku if he stopped in a world like that (that includes me)

This is the last side story I will post, I wrote it just to announce my Kofi since people will help me, I want to make a rich world because I believe that if my world is not a vast universe, with good stories, the money entrusted to me will be in vain.
If you're interested, don't forget to visit my Ko-Fi

28