Side story 3
263 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eduardo POV
After the school found out about my friendship with Adriel, my school life became a lot of students going after me to vent their sorrows, my luck is that none of them was violent with me.

Today at recess I met a girl already which I fell in love with, she is from my class to improve, it was love at first sight, who knows she might not be interested in me, the problem is Leo since Adriel is protected by the gorilla.

"Hi, my name is Eduardo, I was watching you from afar"

#¿$?%!¡, now she will believe that I am a stalker.

"Mm Eduardo, my name is Milena, you are Leo's friend"

Damn, another one after him "Yes" I said dully. (Technically you were the one who went after this time)

"Cool, you must be tired of girls after him, don't worry"

 
I'm glad that's not it, I couldn't take my broken heart one more time,

 
"Well, class is about to start, how about we go in together?"

She agreed and we walked in together, for the first time I was standing out until Adriel greeted me and I realized the obvious, she has a crush on him, who was I kidding, this was expected, well this time it was my fault, I was the one who went after.

When Adriel thought we were dating, she quickly denied it, by her reaction he thought she was a tsundere, please Adriel, don't make this worse than it already is for me.

After a painful conversation the interest that girl might have had in me was over, (good thing I don't know her name, that makes it less painful) Adriel finally left.

"You please help me win him over, you're the only one outside Leo who talks to him, I swear it wasn't my intention to use you, but I can't think of any other way.

Don't ask me like that with that crying face, I know I'll regret it, first it was my sister now her.

"I'll help you" it's over, there's no turning back.

Right after the girl left, I felt pressure coming on my back.

"So you're the one who's been bringing these girls" o my god she realized, well today is going to be a long day.

 

Don't forget to support me on Ko-Fi or Patreon

10