Transmigrator
1.2k 10 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was decided that the meeting would be on a Saturday so as not to get in the way of his work or school, as it was still Tuesday, there was plenty of time for him to prepare.

While the day didn't arrive, Adriel decided to go on a night course with friends from school to improve his resume in the job market, the course was close to his house, which made transportation easier.

In the course he had 2 friends, Gabriel and Nathan, both were the typical young perverts who were always after a girl, their appearances were average, the only thing that differentiated them was that Nathan had curly hair and Gabriel straight, at first he tried to be part of this group, but for some reason every time he went with his friends, all girls avoided them, to not get in the way he decided to leave and support from the outside.

"Adriel, I need your help urgently, you are the only one who can help us" Nathan looked worried as he said this, whatever it was he sounded serious.

"Calm down, explain" Adriel needed to calm him down since he couldn't understand anything his friend was saying.
"Please Adriel there's a boy and he's hitting on every girl that passes him " Nathan looked increasingly nervous as he spoke, he was practically describing a gigolo.

"I know it may not be in good taste on my part, but it doesn't affect us, he's indeed obnoxious, but it's none of my business, after all, he's doing what you do" Adriel didn't want any more trouble in his life besides Alice.

"Please, Adriel, he is hitting on my friend's girlfriend, he doesn't have the strength to defend himself, no one here does, we only have you" Nathan pleaded with a longing dog's eye.

There was nothing Adriel could do but try to help, after all this would affect him later, from what Nathan was describing this boy was beyond the level of a pervert, into something much more inconvenient.

 

 


 

 

When Adriel arrived, the boy was hitting on a blond-haired girl who wore glasses, this could be the girlfriend of the friend he was talking to.
"Cof cof" Adriel coughed to be understood "I'm sorry buddy, but this girl is engaged" all he wanted was to settle this conversation in simple dialogue.

"Your girlfriend?" the boy replied with a smug tone.

"From a friend, we can forget about it, just let the girl go" Adriel replied as he pulled the girl away from the inconvenient boy.

"O..thanks" the girl seemed happy with his help.

As the boy was about to attack, for some reason he stopped, suddenly he started to sweat as if he was afraid of something.

 



Transmigrator POV.

'System, why did you stop me, I was going to teach a lesson to this gallant wannabe savior of the fatherland'.

("The host's chances of Victory are less than 1%, even if you win, a worse fate would await you ").

'What are the chances of me getting revenge by getting the girl he likes?'.

('Calculating... 0%, the host has no mirror, the difference in beauty in both is discrepant, even if the host uses charm, the boy's natural charm already surpasses yours by far').

'Is there anything I am better than him?'

('Nothing worth mentioning).

Before continuing with the internal conversation, he realized he was shaking for some reason.

'Excuse me, the boyfriend already got the girl, we can pretend that didn't happen, just don't hit on anyone committed'.

("As I said, committed people are trouble and it's unethical").

'Shut up' the system gives me information about the boy.

 

Name Adriel Shestopyor Mongin
Strength: ??
Agility: ??
Charm: not measurable (compressed by something external.)

More info is blocked by something external.
General information: Loved by Elizabeth.
More info is blocked by something external.

'What are the chances of...'.

('less than 0, host, going after this girl if it would bring you death').

For the first time, he watched the system truly fear something, the arrogant tone was replaced by pure fear.

"Excuse my behavior" he tried to answer the boy, since he knew he couldn't mess with him he preferred to go with a more friendly approach "my name is Makoto, yours is?".

"Adriel" it was obvious em already knew the boy's name, but he preferred to ask so as not to arouse suspicion.

"I was extremely unfortunate in asking to date the girl, it will never be repeated ".

("The host learned fast to lick boots").

'shut up.

"You stood there for a long time, I thought you were having a bad time since it's something you did for the first time, just apologize to the boy and don't do it again" Adriel looked extremely annoyed, which made the host turn on alert mode before he went off the air, he was afraid, not of the boy, but something behind him, much more dangerous.

"Never, I hope you can help me, I'm going on a date with girls tomorrow, if you can go, I'd appreciate it".
"I'm not good with those dates...".

Before Adriel could continue, Makoto retorted "I'll pay for everything, including the food"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow what time?" Adriel seemed excited, not about the date, but the food.

"Eight o'clock at night is fine" Makoto replied, he knew that having Adriel as a friend would draw attention from girls since he didn't seem like the type who would monopolize all girls, who would get off his case if he had that beauty.

"After my job, so it can be, I am bad with girls, so forgive me anything," Adriel said with a despondent tone in the last part.

If it was anyone else, he wouldn't stop the flirting, but as a popular dictator would say, if you can't stand him, join him, Makoto would never go against someone who put fear in the system, a blind date was arranged tomorrow, getting girls would be easy, the plan was set, he would get the girl Adriel didn't want.

Makoto said goodbye to Adriel and headed for the exit after his course was already over and there was no way he could stay with the system out of the air.

At the exit, he could see a tall blond-haired girl with a semblance of anger looking at him, the typical athlete that any man would want to step on.

'We have to talk, you have made my love extremely angry' the girl seemed irritated by something, before he realized it was the person the system was afraid of, she dragged him into a dark corner.

'System, are you back yet?'.

('My condolences, host, listen to me next time).

Makoto was extremely broken, the only reason she didn't get beaten on us is that she was knowledgeable in yandere is that he said she would have a date with her beloved the next day, so she couldn't leave any beating marks, which made her use strange techniques.
'System, never allow me to get near this girl or any committed girl again'.

 

Spoiler

curiosities: charm serves to attract people of the opposite sex, the protagonist and his friend Leo are the 2 who have the most natural charm.

There are 2 types of Charms, the natural ones, which the protagonist and his friend have in abundance, and the unnatural ones, which are increased by items or external things. The call doesn't work on yandere's, as they are already highly obsessed with their lover, so the protagonist can't steal his friend's girls nor can Leo steal Elizabeth, even if they want Adriel's statics are locked away by Elizabeth (obviously) less charm she just managed to suppress, but he has stats a little above average for an average human being.

why Makoto couldn't beat him? simple, Elizabeth's protective measures, like the system mentioned if he won he would have to go against her which would be worse

[collapse]

And so Elizabeth gets rid of his fondness for married women. This was an experiment with multiple POVs and a longer chapter, if you like this format of longer chapters it continues.

This story is now also available on the Webnovel website

support me on ko-fi

Continue multiple POVs and longest chapters?
  • Yes Votes: 41 89.1%
  • No Votes: 5 10.9%
Total voters: 46
33