Harem Appears Part 2
797 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Girls POV

Minutes after Leo and Adriel left in a meeting room.

"The meeting scheduled for earlier had to be interrupted for obvious reasons" Elizabeth began explaining "apparently a visitor has met with Adriel and is using him to lure girl".

"Ara ara my dear, very perceptive of you ❤ let's Add this topic to the discussion since Leo was used by this rascal" Belatriz made a point and emphasized her beloved's name.

"Ah, there was that one too," Elizabeth didn't miss a chance to tease her.

Amara, a girl with short all-black hair, a tanned complexion with honey-colored brown eyes a typical tomboy of respect, who could rival Elizabeth in muscle stood up and knocked on the table where they all were standing. "I sat here talking for a long time, you Elizabeth and you Belatriz shut up, no one here wants to see the bravado of two spoiled girls."

"Nervous Amara, Amara doesn't like fights" Elizabeth returned the scolding with more mockery for her grades being always low, what held her back at school is her great performance in sports.

"Isn't it about time our little Amara went out for exercise ❤ maybe you could take this gorilla since you two look so alike" Belatriz preferred an approach that would offend both Elizabeth and Amara.

"Girls, calm down" who does this was Yuri, a normally calm girl, the most rational in this place unless it was about protecting her beloved Leo, she has an appearance worthy of a princess, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and soft skin "we are here to discuss some topics, I hope you will stick to them".

"First topic goes about the religion in honor of Leo being propagated at school, and the answer is, refused" Elizabeth does without any excitement.

A group of religious people freely propagating something meaningless is out of the question, some people already do that, however without Yuri's consent(at least that's what she claims), obviously everyone is duly punished.

"This topic was already obvious that it wouldn't go forward" Yuri put him in the discussion knowing that "Let's move on to the next one...".
"Little Liz ❤ why such resistance, it's not like you don't worship anyone the way we do" Belatriz interrupted Yuri abruptly.

"I helped you enough to not let any girl create a fan club of his" Amara helped Elizabeth in return, Elizabeth was introducing her to Leo.

"I helped you a lot more Amara and Belatriz, that if #¿$?%!¡ what do you think" This alliance between them was somewhat fragile since most of the time they ended up disagreeing on everything, but Elizabeth kept it up since it was the consensus that they helped her, at least at the school where her staff is less vigilant. "The answer is still no, we've already discussed this and the school is a neutral area" Elizabeth agreed to the neutral area agreement so as not to generate unnecessary fights since no girl was a threat to her besides those two, but well, that's a story for another time.

"All right, the second topic, the self-declared protagonists of this world" Yuri knew that at some point Leo and Adriel would get in her way for "stealing" her protagonism "We saw some of these, but all far away from this school" these people came from another land, with some kind of power, weak compared to theirs, but very strong if they are going to deal with human beings.

"I would vote to exterminate them all, but Adriel has made friends with one, as has Leo, so I think it best to watch" Elizabeth preferred to keep her good-girl status in front of her beloved.

So they all voted in favor.

“Next topic, our organization's headquarters are receiving disappearance alerts from their loved ones” This time it was Elizabeth who brought up the topic "My dear Adriel is safe, but I can't say the same for these others" Elizabeth ran a data exchange network called Galna Älskare, basically an organization of Yanderes.

"I vote we send a small team to investigate" Alice suggested and they all agreed, because, it had nothing to do with them, the only thing care had in as the dilemma was 'if it has nothing to do with me or my future husband, then I don't care'.

"Last topic, what to do for the school festival?".

The last topic was where they argued the longest until it was decided that the festival will be about a coffee maid

 

Spoiler

this is more or less how I see Elizabeth, as I have no drawing skills I used a fire force character as a basis for you to have an idea of ​​what she is likeElizabethhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAAdYsqF9RG37R-cjILjTwjXqnZIKxu9/view?usp=sharing

[collapse]
Well folks, with this I gave a glimpse of a Yandere society that will be better work in the future and two more arcs, one more comical and the other more serious.
If you like it, don't forget to support Kofi, I will do exclusive stories there.

Between Eduardo and Makoto, which one caught your attention and deserves more development?
  • Makoto Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Eduardo Votes: 21 72.4%
Total voters: 29
22