Quartet part 2.
298 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amara POV

 

I had just returned from school, and at the time was with Yuri and Elizabeth to solve the restaurant issue, Elizabeth probably will not let Adriel stand out to get the attention of potential competitors.

 

We met at the galna älskare organization's head office, the place was reasonably technological and the room we were in was soundproof to avoid leaking unnecessary information.

 

"Before we meet, I want to make it clear that no galna älskare girl out of the five is allowed to know anything about what we're talking about in here. "

 

Elizabeth was always pragmatic, we all knew this, if any girl found out we were using such an expensive room for her use instead of going after the kidnapper, they'd have motives and evidence to kick us out and all we didn't want was an unnecessary fight.

 

A/N{if you can avoid the fight, why go after it, don't you?}.

 

"I know Elizabeth, now can we start?"

 

Yuri said.

 

"Yes,"

 

We both do.

 

"I suggest that Adriel stay in the kitchen and Leo waiter"

 

Yuri started the meeting.

 

"I disagree, in the kitchen the chance of Adriel getting dirty is greater, I don't want him to get dirty"

 

I knew Elizabeth was going to get complicated as usual it's just the kitchen, it's a simple job, and she's talking like it's an extremely dirty job, so I hate this girl.

 

"Think Elizabeth, if Adriel stays in the kitchen, his chances stand out is nil"

 

Yuri, stop trying to be reasonable with this lunatic, of course, she won't hear common sense.

 

"I didn't choose this maid café for nothing, I want Adriel to serve me and only me"

 

Okay, now we're going to have to do this psycho's fetishes, it's not enough that we have to work in the same organization on her orders, if she wasn't so strong we'd have kicked her out, she's been chasing Leo all day and she doesn't have time to organize, what's that boss?

 

"How about we put you as your exclusive waiter, you'd pay the fee since money's no problem for you"

 

I suggested trying to follow the reasonable line since I wanted to go straight to the clothes where we would choose the models of the waiters and the expedients, hopefully, I stay together as Leo and a distant expedient of Elizabeth.

 

"It would be unnatural and Adriel hates privileges"

 

We all knew of this, he refused the position of the president that this crazy woman threw him, because, had no merit to justify, I believe that in his head, things that come very easy go equally easy, making sense.

 

"If he found out I bought his exclusivity, he'd wonder how I got the money since I told him I'm living as my own money so I need a job, one thing would lead to another and he might find out I lied"

 

The more she got into this paranoia the more anxious she got to the point of getting cold sweating, after a time of words she couldn't understand she kept talking.

 

"Then he would lose the respect he has for me, then those two would take advantage and take it for himself, then he would move away and I would never see him"

 

Seriously woman, calms down, I know how you feel though, this you have is at an alarming level even for me, how come out of nowhere did she conclude that he would hate her and move away?

 

"Calm down, Adriel keeps saying he respects you very much"

 

Yuri tried to calm her down.

 

"If he hates me then there's no reason for me to exist, there's no reason for me to keep breathing"

 

Suddenly.

 

"What do I think of Liz? So I respect her a lot, I'd say I'm the person I respect the most, but she doesn't tell her, I don't want to sail too cocky."

 

Yuri put audio that she kept calming Elizabeth, what I can tell you about her, she's the only one who can handle all of us, if she were to put on paper, she'd be the best leader for Galna Älskare.

"That"

 

It said Yuri while the girl's head.

 

It took her a while to calm down.

 

 

A/n{elizabeth pocket version}

 

 

"He respects me, so he loves me..."

 

Elizabeth stopped for a minute.

 

"If anything gets out of here, you know, everyone's going to regret it."

 

Back to the good old arrogant Elizabeth, we know.

 

"Adriel will be on my scale, you take over Leo"

Elizabeth said.

 

It's a great scenario since none of us have a problem dividing Leo, at least between us.

 

"Problem one solved, now the uniform"

 

"Adriel's uniform is already washed and passed"

 

"right"

 

"I installed a camera to capture my little Adriel as it came into the world in the clothes changer, but don't worry it would only work at his time"

 

I wish I could say something about Elizabeth, but we did the same.

 

"Ah! Don't let anyone else in on time, I don't want anyone to stain my precious images."

 

With this we finished the meeting, now just put it into practice Elizabeth will help with the financial part through a ghost company.

 

Arch of preparation finished, now we will only have the chapter of the meeting and we will already leave for the arch of the maid café, then the kidnapping, and finally the city of heroes, thus closing the first season.

 

I need a moderator in discord since I do not know how to use it, interested comment below.

 

Spoiler

Amara:

 

 

 

Yuri:

 

 

Elizabeth child:

 

Don't forget to support me on Patreon, so I can put more illustrations and one day even daily chapters.

[collapse]
14