School festival part 1.
235 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adriel was getting ready for the design of his living room, a maid's café where he would be the waiter, separated a recording and clothes and went to change, lucky the locker room was empty.

A/N {luck, I know well what luck it is...}

He would stay with the morning schedule with his friend Elizabeth, while Leo would keep the same schedule as the girls; changed, and went to his post.

"Hello, Liz! Thanks for getting rid of those freaks, I couldn't take a minute of them talking about how special Leo is and all that.

Adriel was extremely grateful to Elizabeth, after all, she always helped him in his difficult moments.

"It was nothing, you would have done the same" replied Elizabeth with a smile on her face.

"Today our function is to serve the client, we will be attentive since for some reason the other students who would participate in this time were missing" he did not know why it happened, since everyone was extremely excited about the idea of a café full of girls dressed as maids serving them, even him.

"They must have other appointments or just aren't focused like us, don't worry so much," said Elizabeth to calm her friend.

Adriel was impressed, as her friend knew what worried her just by looking at her face.

A/N {she can't fix just that hehehe}

"Anyway, let's get back to our task, I organize the tables while you've been putting up the chairs, then we clean and put things on the tables" Adriel was an order aficionado.
"Okay sir" joked Elizabeth.

The two were able to organize the tables quickly.

"Now it's time to open the restaurant, you already know the idea, always smile" Said Adriel.

"I know Di" Di was a nickname that only Elizabeth called him.

"You know I hate that nickname, Liz"

"And you know I love him, come on, you call me Liz and I call you Di"

Adriel had nothing more to argue, for she never complained about her nickname.

"Okay, you won this time..."

"Hehehe"

After a few minutes, a customer opened the door and Adriel went to serve him.

"Hello, sir, what would you like?" Asked Adriel with a nice smile on his face.

"That girl's number"

The client seemed to be inconvenient, but he couldn't kick him out.

"This is not available" Replied Adriel while delivering the menu to the boy "Everything that is available is here"

"A pancake served by the girl"

Adriel could not do anything in question, since this was a service offered by the restaurant.

"Liz, watch out for this boy, he seems to be a little inconvenient"

"Thank you for worrying about me Di, I'll be careful," Elizabeth said as she headed to the client's desk.

Adriel attended to another customer who had just arrived, who to his surprise was no one but Isabel.

"Good morning, ma'am! What do you want?" Even if Adriel knew her, it couldn't be very informal, since it was working now.

"A pancake served by you a photo"

This was an unusual request, however, as it was the sister of his friend who could not refuse.

Adriel prepared the pancake the best way he could and went to serve the girl.

"Here, ma'am, how do you wish to be served?"

"Come on Dico, you can call me Isa as always and I want to be served in the mouth," said Isabel with an evil smile on her face as she looked at the boy and Elizabeth.

A/N {suspect}

This was new to Adriel, Isabel pouting it out of nowhere.

"Okay Mrs. Isa"

"No lady, now serve me, Ahh"

Isabel opened her mouth waiting to be served.

'There's nothing I can do now, ' thought Adriel.

Adriel served the girl who blushed with every bite she took on the pancake.

"Now just missing the picture" Isabel has already taken her phone "Come"

Adriel barely got close to Isabel and she already kissed him on the cheek and took a picture.

"Okay, that'll be the cover photo of my phone from now on," said the girl.

"Isa, because you came here, you didn't have to be in your themed café too, plus, we're competition"

"Don't talk like that Dico, we're friends, maybe more, my brother has already approved us" Said Isabel as flirtation.

"I know, when you complete a certain conversation age"

It wasn't as if Adriel didn't think she was pretty not to answer her flirtation, he just thought it was an admiration for the girl confused as passion.

"You always say that, but weren't you the one who helped Alice declare herself to Leo?"

This girl was more expert than she looked.

"Here's what we're going to do, we're going to get to know each other better, if we're going to bond, we're going to go.

"So we're leaving?" He asked the girl.

"That".

Adriel didn't want to break the girl's heart and didn't even know if there were feelings for her, so she decided to go the way of her friend Leo, be more than a friend, less than a girlfriend.

"See you later" as soon as Isabel left, the restaurant's mild climate got heavy.

A/N {let the war begin}

Don't forget to support me on Patreon or Ko-Fi.

It's not the first time the MC tries to date someone, this was established in the first chapters, just did not go forward because of obvious reasons, already Elizabeth, now either she will full attack, or will lose, or we will have another disappearance, that begins the fight.
I had to speed up the romance to develop Isabel better and the romance didn't stay stagnant forever.

next interactions will be more of a cold war between Isabel and Elizabeth, did you like it?
  • Yes Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9
8