Chapter 2 Confused
24 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

Confused

(NSFWish) 

When the accountant was finally warm enough, blushing William carefully removed the young man’s underwear and dried him in a big fluffy towel. Putting him into his big king size bed, William got his tightest, for him, T-shirt and with a bit of a struggle got the limp man into it, drowning him in fabric.

The accountant's face that had been ghostly pale was now far too red, feeling his cheeks and forehead William was unsurprised to realise he had a fever. Getting a wet flannel he draped it over the man’s little red brow.

Going out of his room, William found Luke, having changed into dry clothes, sat on one of the two comfy sofas in their joint living room and asked, “Mum can I borrow some of your underwear for your son?”

Bursting out in another fit of laughter, Luke nodded and went to his room on the other side of the living room and retrieved a pair of boxers.

“Do you want a hand getting him into them?”

“Nah I’ve got this. Have you spoken to Boss Leoni?”

Luke’s face darkened, “I spoke to his shit head of a son, Boss Leoni wasn’t available. The kid’s name is Mathew Holt, can you believe that cute young man is 27? He went missing this morning. The Boss’s son Rick was not happy Mathew was here, but he wasn’t surprised. He was not very complimentary about our young friend, which makes me like the little guy even more... my love.”

Laughing Luke dodged backwards out of the way of William’s playful fist, but wasn’t quick enough to get away from his long arms, which pulled Luke into a head lock, “what’s wrong Mum? You not been working on your speed?”

Even having his head roughly rubbed, Luke couldn’t stop laughing, “I give, I give.” William released his hold, “you are definitely the stronger, my love.”

With a howling laugh, Luke ran out of William’s reach and into the kitchen diner next to William’s room. Grabbing two beers from the fridge, he stuck them through the door, “truce?”

“Sure thing Mum, I need to get Mathew into some underwear anyway, don’t drink my peace offering. Oh the kid has a fever can you get one of the men to go get some medicine?”

“I’ll send Anton, he scares the locals least. Should I call the ‘Doctor’?”

“Does he deal with illness?”

Luke shrugged, “no idea, I’ve never had to ring him about someone who isn’t bleeding, I’ll ask.”

Lifting Mathew’s sleeping form into his lap, William put his left leg then his right into the boxers and slid them up.

As he tried to figure out how to pull them up the last bit while keeping hold of the limp man, William wished he had accepted Luke’s help. Lifting Mathew with his elbow he tried to slide the boxers up at the sides but they got caught at the front under his balls.

Blushing bright red, William carefully pulled the elastic out at the front, but he got his strength wrong and with a jolt from the elastic his hand brushed gently across Mathew’s soft shaft. William froze as the man in his arms let out a sensual moan, his soft rod noticeably hardening in the boxers.

Feeling like he had done something wrong, William gently put Mathew under the puffy duvet and walked stiffly out of the room staring at his hand.

Completely forgetting the beer, William walked over to the tiny bar on the wall by the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of whisky he downed it in one.

Concerned for his friend Luke asked, “you alright? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

Jumping out of his skin William said, “no, nothing, everything’s good, I’m good, the kid’s all good.”

“So it’s all good?”

“yeah good, very good.”

In a daze William sat on the sofa still looking at his hand.

“What do you want to do with Mathew?” asked Luke seriously.

Jumping again, William replied, “What nothing, why what do you want to do with Mathew?”

With a sigh Luke said, “I know you said you wanted to help anyone to leave the gang life, but taking on an accountant is dangerous, they have too much information on their gangs. It could put us all at risk. Do you think the kid is worth the risk?”

Snapping back to his senses, William replied, “you saw his face, he is a naive innocent, how can we not try to save him? It’s people like him that are the whole reason we took on others after we all got out.”

“I Knew you would say that.” Luke smiled mischievously, “even before he became your lover.”

To Luke’s surprise William’s dark eyes turned sad, “someone as pure as him could never love someone as evil as me.”

“You’re not evil, you did terrible things under orders, but you are not evil and there has to be redemption for you, otherwise there is no hope for the rest of us”

Self consciously William pulled his shirt closed over his scarred body.

Trying to lighten the mood William forced himself to smile, “mother’s always right.”

Their laughs were interrupted by the door bell to the elevator.

Checking the video feed, William pushed the security button and let Anton in.

Seeing his Boss’s towering figure and his muscular bare chest with the numerous deep terrible scars Anton felt the same bone deep gratitude all the men did.

They all knew about the week of torture William had endured for them to be freed, Anton even had the scars round his wrists of those who had been forced to watch.

Taking the small bag offered, William said, “Thank you Anton.”

“The pharmacist said to take one tablet tonight with lots of fluids, but if the fever hasn’t broken by the morning make sure he gets to a doctor. Is the kid alright? A lot of the men were asking if we are keeping him.”

“He got real cold, but should be OK. Whether he stays or not is up to him, I’ll see what he wants to do when his fever brakes.”

With a pleading smile Anton said, “Boss please try to persuade him to stay, he reminds us why we are fighting so hard to be good.”

Anton’s heart raced when he saw the smile that briefly lit his Boss’s face, “we’ll do what ever is best for the kid, but I agree I want him to stay too.”

William turned and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, before heading to his bedroom.

The whole ride down the elevator, the whole way to the bar, as he downed his shot of whisky, Anton was shocked, that was the first time he saw his Boss smile like that, had his Boss always been that handsome under the gruff facade?

3