Chapter 36 Peaceful Weekend
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36

Peaceful Weekend

For half an hour Mathew lay on William and listened to the beating of his heart, occasionally lifting his head to kiss his man’s soft lips.

William didn’t want to ever move, his arms were holding the man he loved and he was still in shock; he was loved by this adorable man.

There was a gentle knock on the door and Luke’s voice drifted in, “do you love birds want some breakfast? We’re going to have a fry up.”

The pairs eyes met and William whispered, “we’re?”

Mathew leapt off the bed and they both raced to the door, behind Luke was silent and he rolled his eyes as the couple looked around the flat.

“She’s in the kitchen, Don’t! Make this weird.” Said Luke sternly, both men nodded and followed to the kitchen.

When the door opened Penny nonchalantly waved, “morning boys.”

“Morning Penny.” Said Mathew and William in unison, wearing matching grins.

Luke sighed, “you’re going to make this weird aren’t you?”

Shrugging Mathew said, “what’s weird about a beautiful lady sitting in your kitchen wearing you shirt? Does anyone want coffee? I could really go for some coffee.”

William pushed Mathew gently onto one of the chairs, “you rest, I’ll make coffee.”

Mathew’s smiled and put his head softly on the table, “you really do have a ridiculous constitution, you were bought way more celebratory drinks than me last night.”

A low chuckle left William’s lips and he made coffee as quietly as he could, while Luke cooked.

Turning round from the counter with the coffee pot in one hand and mugs in the other, William saw Penny had her head down close to Mathew’s and they were whispering with big grins.

“What are you two gabbing about?”

 “Nothing of consequence.” Said Mathew with a shifty glint in his eye.

“That’s not what you said about it a minute ago.” Said Penny with a giggle.

William tilted his head in confusion, and Luke patted him on the back, “they’re talking about your junk.”

“Oh...? Oh...” Said William with dawning understanding, “errmm maybe don’t discuss it at breakfast.”

Nudging Mathew in the ribs Penny said, “yes this is far more a dinner discussion.”

They all laughed and then grimaced at the loud noise.

While they dug into their breakfast William asked, “so are you two together? Or just having fun.”

Luke choked on his eggs and William helpfully slapped him on the back.

While Penny howled with laughter, “Way to not make it weird boss.”

Softly Mathew explained, “not many people are like you my dear, most people’s relationships are a lot more grey area.”

Thinking as he ate William stated, “that makes sense, I guess I am a bit odd.”

“Odd just doesn’t cover it my friend.” Said Luke.

Penny mused, “I never understood you, a good looking man like you and you never had a lover?! Boggles the mind, but seeing the way you look at Mathew here I now see it, you’re probably demisexual.”

“OK.” Said William distractedly while eating his toast. When the others stared at him slack jawed he asked, “what?”

Softly Mathew asked, “your just going to accept that you’re demisexual?”

“What does it matter? I love you, do I need to care beyond that?”

“I guess not, no. You really are very practical.”

Taking Mathew’s hand William said smoothly, “I’m not practical I just don’t want to be with anyone else, so I would say I’m Mathew-sexual.”

Lightly clapping her hands Penny said, “oh nicely said Boss, Luke you should take notes.”

The group ate and chatted, then lazed around in their living room till the afternoon. Getting up Penny said, “sorry but I’m going to have to get going, I’ve got stuff to do before work on Monday.”

Standing Luke said, “could I talk to you for a minute?”

The pair disappeared into Luke’s room, and William pulled Mathew into a more intimate hug while they watched TV.

Lost in the feel of his cute lover’s body, William didn’t notice how long Luke and Penny were gone.

When the show finished Mathew looked round and grinned impishly, “I guess Penny found something more important to do.”

“...” William tilted his head and Mathew raised his eye brows at him, “Oh?! Good for them. Do you want to... you know... have something more important to do?”

Mathew nodded, and the smile that formed on his lips slipped in surprise as William hoisted him into the air. Smiling coyly he wrapped his arms around his strong man, as he was carried into their bedroom.

The rest of Saturday was a happy blur of love and lust for the new couple, who eventually ventured out of their room to find food after the sun had set.

Looking up from his game, Luke took off his noise cancelling headphones, “there is stew in the oven.”

Sunday was spent relaxing, practicing their acting together and getting some exercise, although they almost never made it to the gym on the 3rd floor.

The sight of Mathew in one of his large exercise vests almost destroyed William’s restraint.

Mathew had never run so slowly on a treadmill, watching his tall strong man lifting weights made his throat go dry. He knew William was strong, but to see that strength in solid metal plates made him go weak at the knees, his man was so sexy.

By the time Monday morning rolled round, William felt like the happiest man in the world; he now felt comfortable with Mathew as well as deeply excited, and he could quite convincingly hide his happy emotions.

0