Chapter 38 The Ultimate Sacrifice
7 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38

The Ultimate Sacrifice

Warning: Torture, gore. 

From the front as the car stopped, Barry said softly, “Boss we are here, but I’m sorry I’m not sure you should go in, there is a support group going on.”

As William lifted his head Barry’s face crumpled, he looked at William as if his heart was going to break, “oh Boss, don’t worry about it just go up.”

Getting slowly out of the car William was held up by Mathew as he made his way across to the bar.

When Mathew opened the door a room of scared Ladies, sat in a circle, turned their heads and stared at the pair.

A middle aged black skinned lady jumped up and rushed towards them, grabbing William into a tight embrace she said, “Boss what happened? Are you hurt?”

Trying to speak William found his voice was hoarse, “sorry to interrupt your ladies Mary, I just had a bad day that brought up very bad memories.” William dry heaved at the thoughts in his mind again.

Turning to the group of ladies Mary said, “Ladies this is William, he is my Boss, he may look big and scary but he is a gentleman who has as many bad memories as the rest of us.” Turning back to William her voice kind but stern Mary said, “Boss this is why you need to talk to someone. Please come to the meetings, you’re the last hold out, even Luke comes occasionally.”

Tears running down his face once more, William said in a quiet voice, “I’m sorry I’m not ready to face it, I just want to move forward with my life.” Looking up at the ladies who were all survivors of domestic abuse he said, “I’m not as strong as you ladies, I’m sorry Mary.”

Nodding Mary said, “OK I won’t push you, go rest but when you are ready I’m always here for you.”

With a weak smile William and Mathew walked to the lift. William got out his key but his hand was trembling too much to get it in the lock, Mathew gently took the key from William’s unresisting hand.

As the doors to the lift closed, William folded down and engulfed Mathew’s slender body.

Feeling the strain he was putting on the smaller man, William held him close and stood up, pulling him into the air, their bodies close together.

William’s head dropped onto Mathew’s shoulder and he buried his face in his neck as he whispered, “I’m sorry.”

Gently caressing William’s dark hair Mathew said, “there is nothing to forgive.”

“I must have terrified you, I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have lost my temper.”

With a laugh that jolted William’s heart away from its despair, Mathew said, “I have wanted to see someone scare Rick like that for years.” Putting his cheek to William’s and hugging his head, Mathew said, “I just wish you hadn’t had to go through all of that. I’m so sorry William.”

Despite everything, William’s heart thumped with joy and he held Mathew tighter, his voice cracking slightly William said, “thank you for comforting me.”

The doors opened and William carried Mathew into the flat, just as he was trying to decide where to put his precious cargo down William froze, “how come we are home? We should be at work. Oh shit I forgot my laptop Luke is going to be so mad.”

“Don’t worry I spoke to Boss Leoni, he said to go the second he saw your face. I grabbed everything its in the car, Barry said he would bring it up later.” With a nervous laugh Mathew said, “I think I even stole two tea bags when I grabbed our mugs.”

Seeing William’s dumbfounded look Mathew said defensively, “no way I was going to let those bastards ruin my gift from you.”

William turned to his bedroom, his emotions going hay wire again. However as he put Mathew on the soft mattress he came back to his senses and just sat next to the man his desire was going wild for.

To his surprise Mathew carefully reached up and started undoing his tie, as he said, “you should rest.”

As the delicate fingers started to undo his buttons, William enclosed Mathew’s hands with his own, “will you stay with me? I don’t want to be alone.”

Mathew’s delicate features softened, “I’ll stay with you as long as you want.”

Looking at Mathew’s soft lips as he spoke William wanted to capture them with his own, resisting he said, “wait for me.”

Grabbing some loose clothes, William went to get changed in the bathroom.

First thing he did was brush his teeth and wash his face, feeling a little refreshed he turned to his clothes.

Trying to not look at his body he managed to get into a long sleeve grey T-shirt only glimpsing the various textured scars, but as he changed his trousers he couldn’t help but see the long jagged scars from where his legs were broken with metal pipes.

Trying to keep it together, he shoving his legs into his trackies. But he was frozen in place by the sight of the multiple round scars on the top of his feet, he could almost see the nails that had been driven through him.

Dropping into a crouch William hugged his knees and cried again, asking the despairing question in his mind, ‘why must I remember it all now?!’

A gentle knock on the door brought his head up, Mathew said softly, “are you alright?”

With his voice cracking William replied, “one second.”

“William I’m coming in.”

The words ‘I’m ok,’ wouldn’t come out of William’s mouth, he could only put his head down and cover his face to hide his shame.

The door slowly opened and Mathew gently encircled William with his arms.

After a few minutes Mathew asked softly, “can you get up? I think we should get you to bed.”

William’s eyes felt swollen and he knew he looked a mess, he didn’t want Mathew to see him in this state, but he could hear the worry in his man’s voice.

Scrubbing his face as best he could with his sleeve, William nodded and slowly got up on unsteady legs.

Putting the taller man’s arm over his shoulder, Mathew helped William to the bed and they half fell half sat down.

Beyond embarrassed, William let go of Mathew and threw his body onto the bed to hide his face in the pillow.

The scent of Mathew filled his nose, and the feel of his body being surrounded by the soft comfort of his bed, entirely contradicted the horror of pain in his memories, making it a little easier for William to pull his mind back to the here and now.

“Do you want me to leave you to it? Or do you still want me to stay?” Asked Mathew tentatively.

His voice muffled by the pillow William replied, “please stay with me.” Glad Mathew couldn’t see his face, William blushed as he said, “I really need your comfort right now.”

After a moment William heard the sound of fabric moving and then he felt Mathew lay down next to him. The reassuring weight of Mathew’s head and arm pressed down on his back, their bodies pressed together.

Through his T-shirt William could feel Mathew’s body and realised he had removed his jacket and was in just his shirt. Only two pieces of thin fabric were between their bodies.

William cursed his body and mind as he began to go hard.

Mathew shifted and put his leg over William’s, bringing their bodies into even greater contact. Blushing even more William realised he could feel Mathew’s man hood against his thigh, he was not surprised that it was still completely soft.

Feeling the hardness of his own lower half always brought a certain thought into William’s mind.

This time the sound of the psychos voices going back and forth filled his head.

“Shall we cut it off William?” Taunted one of the psychos as he wielded a large knife in William’s face.

“Or would you give up the life of one of your men so you can still be called a man?” Asked the second psycho with a grin, putting his own knife just above William’s lower half.

“It’s not like you are going to be able to use it! Who would want you after we are finished?”

Their terrible laughter rang through the silent room, the horrified men round the walls held their breath, they didn’t want to see their friend castrated but they also didn’t want to give up their lives.

Before William could get the breath to speak, his men found their voices. The sound of his own words, “please continue.” Were almost drowned out by the pleas of his men yelling for his sake.

In the terrible silence that followed, as he felt the cold blade at the base of his shaft, Luke’s desperate scream broke through his fear giving him strength.

“I would take it, I would let William take me for a month straight with that monster, if it would make him smile even once! So don’t you dare take his fucking cock!!!”

The unfamiliar rasping sound that left his lips in that stunned silence sounded nothing like William’s usual deep voice, as his cracked bloody lips curled into a smile for Luke, he said, “I’m sorry Luke your just not my type. Please continue.”

Not even thinking William turned onto his side pulling Mathew into his arms. His body heaving again as his sobs refused to stop.

1