Chapter 26- Cheat Recording (Kohaku) [NSFW]
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
... I may have broken my usual word count writing this, but I enjoyed it so, its whatever. Enjoy our first R-18 scene of the story!

***

 

The recorder in Kohaku wouldn’t budge any further in his struggle to turn off the device. 

 

“H- Hey?” (Kohaku)

 

“Mhm?” (Hibiki)

 

“ It’s not turning off!” (Kohaku)

 

“Sounds about right.” (Hibiki)

 

“Huh?” (Hibiki)

 

“I wonder just how much you’ve seen sometimes.” (Hibiki)

 

“Wh-”

 

“Shut it, you perv. Just finish it up. You aren’t satisfied with what you said and neither is the orb. Or did you think you’d be able to omit those details?” (Hibiki)

 

“What about-”

 

“Are you going to worry about them now and leave me unsatisfied too?” (Hibiki)

 

“... Y-you wanna hear it?” (Kohaku)

 

“Of course.” (Hibiki)

 

“Hehe~” (Kohaku)

 

“...Shut up.” (Hibiki)

 

***

 ….

In the rush of the moment, I was at a loss for what I said for the stupid words that came out of my stupid mouth. There I was, baring into the white sheer fabric tented us from the outside view on a cozy mattress.

 

… 

 

That same regret was buried under the two voluptuous hills I watched jiggle.

 

I was speechless, inconsolable. Fantasizing about this was fine but, actually doing this with a stranger was a dream come true. I shuddered at the brush of Sacred’s hairy forearm against mine.

 

“Haa…” (Sacred)

 

“Fuck…” (Kohaku)

 

The two of us laid side by side, stroking our erect cocks with nothing but the sounds of our moans filling our atmosphere….

 

My tip was throbbing with anticipation as a low whisper against my ear brings me to a halt before I register what was just said and turn my head to another barely two inches away.

 

“You wanna try making this even more fun?” I was already lured in by the cheeky grin across his face and eyes filled with wonder.

 

“S-Sure.”

 

“All right! Well first, why don’t ya…” He motions towards his thigh, jostling the robust tree root he had for-

 

The sway was hypnotizing enough, I caught myself drooling. I’ll leave it at that, alright?!

 

***

 

*THUD*

 

***

 

The blue interface reappeared, to my surprise, it was just the thing to make my day.

 

<Sacred has sent you a Friend Request!>

<Accept or Decline>

 

Without a beat, I accepted the request for another panel to make its way to my face.

 

<Sacred has permitted you to bypass their veil!>

<Do you wish to do the same?>

         <Accept or D->

 

I nodded my head a little too fast before the interface blurred into nonexistence. I had the chance of a lifetime to…hold…

 

 

A small tug dragging against my thighs, I picked up my head to the sight of my new ‘friend’ having voluntarily wrapped his fingers around the sides of my pants with small white and pink cascading around his wild hair.

 

 

I gulped and lifted my legs as he slipped off the clothing below my exposed torso. Lightly kissing his way up my ankle. My face grew hotter the closer his breath got until he made it to my knee before chuckling, releasing me, and placing his back against the black tuft headboard.

 

I pulled myself to his side for him to scoff whilst moving until his leg pressed up to mine, and without a beat, stroked my thigh. I couldn’t take any more of his quiet snickering; I grabbed his forearm to be met with no resistance moving his arm around me. 

 

The dryad didn’t miss a beat, he gently wrapped his hand around my lacquered shaft and pumped over and over. Speeding up the pace at random before taking it slow unless I spoke up.

 

I never did complain, not about that or the tender kisses he delivered to my neck. 

 

“Hngh, ah, Ah!” (Kohaku)

 

The tension rose higher, my breath hitching, I felt like a volcano rumbling in his grasp until I blew up under the pressure. Curling my toes, and arms gripping the sheets, I arched my back, gushing all over my stomach before I collapsed in a heaving sweaty mess in his big arms.

 

“Haa…, Fuck~.” (Kohaku)

 

‘That. Was. Awesome.’

 

I grabbed Sacred’s stubble-ridden face and pressed my lips against his. The sweet taste of vanilla was the last thing I remembered before dizziness came over me and I lost consciousness.

 

When I came to, I wasn’t faced with the same dilapidated house or the white sheer tent. This time it was a wooden roof. I turned over in the comfort of a warm blanket on a cushion less soft than the one I was last on.

 

In my stupor, I managed to get a nice look at the folded pile of clothes on the bedside table topped with a sheet of parchment. It all felt like a fever dream.

 

I got out of bed with a clean pair of novice pants on and my face immediately grew with a re- well, a black blush across my dark gray skin. Something about it felt different though, I couldn’t put my finger on it until I checked on my crotch.

 

That was the douse of water I needed, maybe it was the world’s way of enacting karma on me. I had to take a seat on the side of the bed…

 

It was much more comfortable for me to be in the short braies than the loincloth. I shoved my face into the pillow and screamed before looking at the parchment to get my mind off things.

 

That was a mistake.

 

- - - - - -

 

Glad to see you’re with the world again.

 

Luckily, I was able to get you a room for the night. Your stamina must be horrendous, not a great thing for a Monk but, you do you, I guess. Don’t mind the new clothes but a little word of advice, just put them on normally instead of equipping them.

 

Nice knowing ya, One Pump!

 

- - - - - -

 

‘O-One... Pump?’

 

Now, I was doused in an ice-cold bucket of water. 

 

Player | Traits | Skills | Title

Name: Hiro

Pronouns: He/Him

Race: Hobgoblin

Class: Monk (Lvl.4)

HP: 100/100

Str: 12 (2)

Dex: 8 (2) 

Int: 1

Wis: 3 (1)

Cha: 12

Stm: 6

End: 5 (1)

Stamina: 60

Attribute Points: 10

Status: [Normal]

Traits

 

[Athletic] 

With a conditioned body, you’ll have an easier time maneuvering.

-10% Stamina Use

— 

 

Skills

 

[Darkvision (Passive)]

Punch [Lv.1] [-]

Kick [Lvl.1] [-]

Dash [Lvl.2] [-]

Stealth [Lv.2] [-]

 

Titles 

 

[Livra Pioneer]

 

20% ??? boost

 

5 % chance to lower skill cooldown by 5 seconds

 

[More Than Friends]

 

+10 Charisma

 

25% boost to find 18+ items

 

+4 accessory Slots

 

‘… Awesome!’

 

I laid my back against the bed being after learning how you hide titles and in a last-ditch effort to scavenge my emotions, I check my friend list, and it… was… empty.

 

What made the moment even worse for me was that it came to me that the leveling System of [AVRIL] was more attuned to the user. If a moment was something you connected to on a personal level, you’d get a boost to experience in the forms of memories you experienced with your vessel.

 

Ranging from Minor to Unforgettable, the fact that I leveled up twice after I just got to Level 2…

 

I didn’t let it get me down, I put on the new novice shirt and saw the difference immediately. Appearance-wise, the shirt wasn’t as frail anymore and, like the gloves, raised my endurance by 1. 

 

The advice did give a more decent appearance to everything. The other bonus I got was a +1 in dexterity from the shoes. I still had the pouch the old man gave me containing 30 Silver coins.

 

Looking outside the window, the sun was setting. A whole day in [AVRIL] was composed of an hour so, I guessed I was out for about half an hour. More players wandered the streets, It was pretty easy to separate them from the NPCs since there wasn’t any name above their heads.

 

Just from looking out over the course of 10 minutes, I could make out about 20 or so players. I check my equipment tab in the interface.

 

‘Head, Neck, Chest, Arms, Hands, Waist, Legs, and Feet’

 

By clicking on just one, I’d be revealed to the subcategories connected to it, like when I click on Chest and I could view the slots for a Cloak, Overcoat/ Vest, Shirt, and Undershirt… and erm, the slot for accessories flashing red to indicate that it was new.

 

“MM!” (Kohaku)

 

I could already feel the flush of color across my face just imagining what the other three were for….

 

I didn’t even have to vocalize it before the screen went away and I decided to get a move on. Hoping to leave yesterday behind me. At least, that was the idea until I trotted down the stairs.

 

For once, I was in the familiar sight of the inn… It probably had a name. Can we see it?

 

Oh, uh…, The Rusty Brook! A brawny orc and brunette elf girl with curled pigtails were cleaning the tables. I made my way to the front desk where the dark-haired half-elf was grumbling as he was knee-deep in paperwork.

 

I heard a small cough before Luan looked up and his furrow was replaced with a cheeky smile.

 

“Good afternoon, Hiro. You must’ve gotten a nice rest.” (Luan)

 

‘’G-good Afternoon. Sorry about that, how much do I owe you?” (Kohaku)

 

“Hm?” (Luan)

 

“... M-money?” (Kohaku)

 

“No, no, no. You’re covered for a week’s stay. Here, have some water.” In one swift motion, Luan grabbed a wooden cup and pitcher from behind him before he poured it without leaving eye contact and handed it to me.

 

“Oh, thank you...” (Kohaku)

 

“If you wouldn’t mind, could you help me out here?” Luan clapped his hand together and winked.

 

I choked on my water before coughing and quickly received a couple of hefty pats on my back that almost pushed me over.

 

“Gusto, not so hard!”

 

“Mm!” (Gusto)

 

The pats lightened up before becoming a soothing back rub. Managing to catch my breath and regain my near nonexistent composure, I turned around to the two servers, who were 10 meters away the last I checked.”

 

“I-, uh!” (Kohaku)

 

“See! Now, you’ve scared him!” The slim brunette elf berated her green muscular orc friend

 

“Mm…” (Gusto)

 

“I-I’m all right. Thank you for that.” (Kohaku)

 

“I’d say you’re both being pretty intimidating right now, Zestia.” (Luan)

 

“Huh?!” (Zestia)

 

“Mm.” Gusto nodded his head

 

“See, even Gusto agrees.” (Luan)

 

“Oh, all right. Why do I even bother with you two? In either case, we really need the help.” Zestia crossed her arms and averted her eyes from the firm glares coming from the other two.

 

‘Oh?! Quest!’

 

“What can I help you with?” (Kohaku)

 

“Well, you see, we’ve had a recent shortage of horned rabbits thanks to somebody.” (Luan)

 

“I SAID, I WAS SORRY!” (Zestia)

 

“DON’T MAKE ME THINK OF TAKING IT OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!” (Luan)

 

<Quest: Stop that Hop! (1) (F) >

 

Zestia’s experiment had left The Rusty Brooke’s kitchen in a state of disarray!

 

-Help Luan by recovering enough Horned Rabbit meat to serve their patrons

 

Help The Rusty Brooke have enough meat to serve their patrons!

 

<Kill 20 Horned Rabbits>

 

“Of course! I’ll get right on it!” I gleefully rushed out of the building with a bright smile on my face straight past the center of town and failed to take note that everything was now running as normal.

 

If I did, I would’ve seen the mess I’d gotten myself into earlier…

 

I could see a couple of people already chasing down rabbits, I’m sure archers and wizards were struggling without there being an aimbot. I made the effort to skirt around the area everyone sort-of cupped into and do by the tree line bordering the woods. With how active the rabbits were, I wasn’t surprised to hear people’s frustrations.

 

I made sure there weren’t as many people in the area and gradually brought my steps to a slow before using [Stealth]. Erasing my presence further didn’t come without the half-movement pace.

 

Right then, I heard a soft rustle behind me and watched a horned rabbit hop out and look around. Once I moved in closer, I broke stealth with dash and used [Kick] to punt the rabbit into a tree.

 

I could make out the nasty crack that came after its squeal, an icon of a cracked skull over the rabbit head signified that it was crippled. It didn’t take long to finish it off.

 

2x Horned Rabbit meat

 

Over time I found my rhythm in waiting for the cooldown to reset and moving from place to place where there was a large rock or tree to tackle the rabbits into when they were taken by surprise. 

 

‘If I was a rogue this would be so much easier, just think of the crits!’

 

Sometimes it was enough to kill the rabbit outright. Otherwise, it wasn’t a very pretty sight until the rabbit turned into pixels, dropping either 1-2 pieces of meat, sometimes their horn and fur. I was lucky enough to get a horned rabbit’s foot by my 14th. Its drop rate was abysmal. The quality and quantity I was able to get out of a rabbit got much better when I wore it around my neck

 

[Horned Rabbit’s Foot (C)]

 

+5 ???

 

Of course, it boosted my luck. Some stats just weren’t up in our hands to allocate points to. I wasn’t able always to take a rabbit by surprise, but this way managed to keep my clothes from losing durability.

 

By the time I was well into my 15th kill, the loot was more E grade. It only sucked to have the objects take up space based on their grades. Just when it was starting to get darker, the rabbits didn’t populate the area as much, but I didn’t mind too much.

 

20x Horned Rabbit Meat (F)

 

12x Horned Rabbit Meat (E)

 

10x Horned Rabbit Hide (F)

 

3x Horned Rabbit Hide (E)

 

9x Horned Rabbit Horn (E)

 

1x Horned Rabbit Foot (C)

 

I started my trek back to town, with all my loot in tow and a quest complete!

 

*Click*

2