Chapter 35- Tag In! [18+]
96 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Click*

-Hibiki's POV-

My throat was burning as my shoes pounded against the leaves crushed under my feet. Although I was much quieter than the wildlife surrounding the dense forest, I couldn’t keep the dreary thought inching its way into my mind. The moment I looked back, it’d be over.

 

I kept steer of clearings, hiding in small caves and holes but never sticking around for long. My breath was shallow while I pushed off the ground. I’d admire the beauty of this place the minute I let even the smallest hint of exhaustion take hold-

 

*BOOM*

 

My heart beat out of my chest, my hair stood on its ends as I ducked around another tree. I didn’t stand a chance but, that didn’t keep me from my one-way ticket with a muddy slope. Being ridden of any trace of my T-shirt that impeded me. Snagged and torn by branches.

 

I hobbled up to my feet, gasping for air, and kept diving through the thick forest. Taking advantage of the bushes and herbs that could’ve given my skin a nasty tingling sensation.

 

A place so tranquil for someone, something so…

 

I could barely connect the dots to how I was dangling upside down, tears streaming down my face when the shadowed figure approached. Step by step, the further I wanted to run, the louder I wanted to scream.

 

A smooth binding wrapped its way around my ankles and wrist but all I could focus on was this one figure. Getting closer and closer.

 

I pulled my restraints taut trying to get out. The blood rushing to my head made me keep my eyes shifting at the three of them.

 

Another blink and sweat soaked my body in a warm embrace. I could feel the monster tenting under the fluffy exterior around their waist.

 

“Now you got me all sorts of fucked up.”

 

His voice was smooth, caressing each syllable with a delicate touch that made me shiver. Being submerged from the shoulders down did nothing to tear my gaze from the figure. Broader and bulkier than myself, not so much that I’d call them a bodybuilder.

 

Scar after scar riddled their soft dark skin. They took a ladle brimmed with water to the hot stones, letting the steam roll into another room.  

 

“What are you going to do about it?” (Hibiki)

 

No answer came my way as they moved farther and farther, a soft laughter resounded from the chamber but, not them.

 

I’d soon learn my lesson soon enough.

 

I turned around to find the source and met the familiar gaze with a smirk across his face.

 

Short mohawk of dark brown hair and brown skin along with his five o'clock shadow. The dark blue haori he kept opened to show off his hairy chest over his well-defined figure.

 

He was never modest, and this situation was no better. His skin glistened with sweat. His grin began to swell and before I could even react, he slipped his knuckle from under my chin and gently tilted my head back. Staring into those luminescent gold lenses of his round sunglasses.

 

We held there as if time froze still. I could feel my face heating up the more I got to drink in… him.

 

B: “You ready to seal the deal?”

 

“Is there much of a choice?” (Hibiki)

 

B: “There was. You lost.”

 

“Was that what this was all about? I thought I was going to die!” (Hibiki)

 

B: “... Wow. I didn’t think…” Marcus looked around before leaning into my ear.

 

His bare body pushed against mine he said a small string of words and slipped his arms under my waist. Firmly groping my ass while his prick surged to its full length between our abdomens.

 

I moaned and pressed my lips against his. He returned my kiss, grinding his shaft against mine. He put me back on the edge of the sauna with a wild smile.

 

B: “Can I?” (Marcus)

 

“Please.” (Hibiki)

 

Marcus pushed my back to the heated floor as he wrapped his hand around my rod lacquered with precome. Slowly moving up and down as he was kissing his way down my body.

 

“Not even five minutes, huh?” The two of us stiffened and looked up under the jaded gaze of their eyes, so dark that you could’ve called them black. If you looked close enough in the light, flexes of green shone their way through.

 

B: “Early bird gets the worm.” Marcus chuckled.

 

“Mm… Then I’m guessing two is better than one applies here?” 

 

My heart was thumping out of my chest, I was desperate for the touch of his moist lips. Who was I to say no to the horse-cock slowly swaying like a pendulum in front of me FOR FREE!

 

‘A-are they fucking serious?’

 

Yes. Yes, they were.

 

By the time it sealed, I could barely move on the bed. Besides, having my face caught between two pairs of man tits, I didn’t want to.

 

Just as I managed to be lulled to sleep in their embrace, I woke up to the real morning rays feeling better than ever.

 

Getting your arse blown out and blowing some backs out really does something for you~.

 

***

 

“And you’re not a whore?” (Hotaru)

 

“No, I’m a slut. There’s a difference.” (Hibiki)

 

“You’re so specific on this…” (Hotaru)

 

“Because there are different terms for a reason.” (Hibiki)

 

“Could this not be our conversation?” (Makoto)

 

““Fine…”” (Hibiki + Hotaru)

 

***

 

In either case, I spent the first minute I was up channeling what chakra I could as a warm-up.

 

Over the week, it’s been getting easier to apply a spring-like quality to chakra stings. Connecting them to the soles of my shoes prevented me from putting an indent into the wooden floor.

 

I only had to do this for two more days after all. So, after completing the morning routine; bathing, brushing my teeth, etc. I made my way downstairs. Under the other demand, I stuck with an orange t-shirt and navy shorts.

 

Riku got up a pulled me in for a hug before leading me to the dining table seating the two new additions to our family.

 

I couldn’t help remembering what happened earlier with the base, but I’ve set that concern aside for the time being. Look at it like this; I have a curse seal- well, the prototype on me. I have its formula like what the fuck. There are the people I’m living with and the friends I’m making.

 

The common denominator between all these things is that my ability shouldn’t. be. fucking. working.

 

For the song I understood, oh yeah, and I had a rune! FUCK!

 

I made sure to focus more on controlling my output of Chakra. I didn't want to accidentally smash the utensils and furniture into oblivion. releasing my grasp from anything I could break. One of the things I’ve gotten to note was the seal was unstable as hell.

 

Highly reactive to emotions.

 

But none of that mattered now. I kept a slow count in my head to 10 before I picked up my chopsticks and ate breakfast to the sounds of the other’s voices.

 

I had this whole week for the effects of the blood to settle in my body so on the plus side it was a week of respite. Marcus was a lot more excited about this than either of us was. I don’t know if Marcus said something, but Julia’s been trying to help me see the glass ‘half-full’.

 

S: (So? Do you have anything?) (Jules)

 

(About what?) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Good things to say.) (Jules)

 

(Oh…) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Hibiki.) (Jules)

 

(I know, I know,  give me a minute… We have a rune now.) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Okay, that’s a pretty nice start! What else?) (Jules)

 

(Finally have a guardian…) (Hibiki)

 

S: (That’s true and a sister, er- step sister?) (Jules)

 

(Probably shouldn’t stick a label on anything until it’s clear if we’ll be sticking around. But you’re right. It’s hard to decide if the rest are good and bad, honestly.) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Hm? You wanna talk about it?) (Jules)

 

(I just… really want to know more.) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Then why don’t we do that.) (Jules)

 

(Huh?) (Hibiki)

 

S: (Get some information? Why is your ability working? What’s the deal with the rune, or the seal, or both?! Ah, you’re being called.) (Jules)

 

“Hibiki?” I turned my head to the short-haired lady looking at me.

 

“Yes, Misaki-san?”

 

“Do you want to see what the hospital is like today?” Her voice was soft and even with the small smile, the air from her was slow and constant, not a force to act behind. She was being very attentive, as she was with Karin.

 

It felt strange… not unwelcomed though. It’s like the breeze Orochimaru had but... I didn’t know. It’s hard to tell if someone is genuinely looking out for you or wants something from you.

 

‘Oh shit, that’s right! She’s in charge of that.’

 

I turned to Riku, “What’ll you be doing?”

 

“I have some business to attend to...” I knew that he didn’t want to go but it must’ve been important.

 

“Alright then. I’d love to get to see it and I’m guessing…”

 

“I’ll be your guide!” I kept my distance from Karin after the nuclear bomb of emotions I rather not be subjected to again. Luckily, she’s kept her space. I couldn’t really blame her, a kid's gonna feel.

 

“We’ll guide you around together before we open for the day.” Masaki added on, reassuring me things would be fine.

 

‘Looks like we have a busy day ahead of us.’

 

*Click* 

2