Prologue: The dream
97 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue: The dream

In an infinite and empty darkness, a ball of light started condensing in the center of this void. It began to expand to its limit, then it started shrinking and compressing, and after it reached its second limit.

BANG. 

The ball exploded and shattered into millions of stars that were spread around the darkness, turning it into a starry universe.

Slowly, more stars were formed, and after a few billion years some galaxies have already taken shape.

Eons later, life started developing and thriving on the various planets of this world.

However, one day, in the darkness outside of this universe, another ball of light appeared and over the course of many eons another universe was born.

Over time, the older universe started to continuously transfer a little bit of its energy to nourish the younger one, and when it matured and had living beings within it, it began sending back some energy of its own, thus forming a cycle of give and take between the two universes, and forming a link between them, turning them into a small multiverse…

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

In a dim room, a young man opens his eyes to the few rays of sunlight that came from his windows.

“Sigh, it’s that dream again.” He said sleepily as he slowly got up from his bed.

 

 

 

 

This is my very first chapter, sooo I hope you like it.

Also, I'm quite busy with school so there probably won't be a chapter in the next week

0