Chapter 6
745 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this moment, Itachi was following Xiao Ba who left the hotel and hunted towards Xiao Che. And he had to admit, this Xiao Ba had a certain level of skill but when compared to him it was still something very 'raw'.

The stores in Cyan Forest City were not many but they still had all the necessities. And at this moment Xiao Che, or rather Yun Che was striding forward towards a pharmacy that was on his right side.

Xiao Ba and Itachi had not yet arrived at this location, so they did not know where Yun Che was, at least Itachi had a hunch, but he did not intend to help Xiao Ba so he just lurked watching his movements.

Despite being a pacifist, he knew that people like Xiao Ba would not tire until they finished the job given to them by their master, so Itachi already intended to end this fellow's life here in this city.

What about the other members of the Xiao clan? Itachi doesn't care about them, in fact, he knows that things could get worse if he kills those members, especially the young man who seemed to be their leader. And even if he is not afraid of the Xiao sect members Itachi still doesn't want to bring trouble to his family from this world.

After a while, Yun Che left the pharmacy and was soon detected by Xiao Ba who chose not to attack in this city, and the reason was very simple he did not want his young master's image to be tarnished, after all, he knows that ordinary people tend to gossip a lot and this could bring unwanted trouble to his young master.

The exit of Cyan Flower City appeared quickly in front of them. South of Cyan Flower City was a vast vein of mountains called the Scarlet Dragon Range. These mountains were inhabited by a variety of Profound Beasts making it very dangerous. Even the Cyan Flower City's military unit and the profound practitioners who were known for their strength dared to move only in the outermost parts of the mountains.

The deeper one went into the mountains, the more high level Profound Beasts would be encountered and often this ended in narrow escapes or quick death. And the reason the mountain was called the Scarlet Dragon Range was because in the center of the mountain vein lived a huge Flame Dragon that breathed fire, therefore conferring that name.

Itachi who saw the Mountain Range had a plan to scour that place, and perhaps even find a place where he could train for some time, as he felt he could make great strides in his cultivation of the profound and also in his skills.

Moreover, he was also curious towards this Flame Dragon, he wondered if this dragon was a being of the Heaven Profound Realm and if it was he was a bit curious to know how well he would do in a battle against this dragon. Of course, he didn't intend to do anything stupid like facing this dragon without having a huge certainty of victory.

There were also some rumors that said that the Flame Dragon actually didn't exist and that in the place where the dragon was supposed to be, was actually a treasure, but no one was ever able to get back from there alive, so it was impossible to confirm the veracity of this rumor.

Not least because even the lowest level dragons were terrifyingly powerful. And if they really existed, there was no possibility of surviving to see one.

Itachi doesn't remember seeing a real dragon in the shinobi world. All he could remember was a few jutsus that simulated a dragon, but he wasn't sure how real these so-called 'dragons' looked.

At this moment Yun Che entered the Scarlet Dragon Range without hesitation, and the reason was simple, he managed to find that he was following, to be precise, Xiao Ba was not hiding his presence as if to see how far Yun Che could run.

Looking from afar Itachi was in a position that would allow him to intercept Xiao Ba at any moment. But what he saw left him a bit stunned. This was because Yun Che who seemed to be running with a bag of medicinal herbs actually turned around and began to look at Xiao Ba.

Xiao Ba was slightly surprised as Yun Che turned to face him, but soon his look of surprise was replaced by a look of disdain, then coldly he said, "You're Xiao Che, right? The one who was kicked out of the Xiao clan!"

"No, my name is Yun Che!" Yun Che looked at him calmly. There was no trace of fear on his face. In fact it was even possible to see a faint trace of confidence in his gaze, but it was imperceptible to other people.

"Yun Che..." Itachi thought as he looked at Yun Che with an appreciative gaze. He felt that Yun Che had changed his name so as not to cause trouble for his family just as he had done.

"Hmph!" Xiao Ba snorted. He wasn't interested in what his name looked like. In fact, he was even a bit annoyed, as dealing with a useless individual with damaged Profound Veins was something that made him feel demeaned and even a bit despised, of course, Xiao Ba was not crazy to complain to his young master.

"I was ordered by my young master to kill you! In your next life, remember not to provoke those you cannot offend."

As his voice weakened a short sword appeared in Xiao Ba's hand. He then swung his right hand and the sword flew towards Yun Che with a deafening sound of space being torn in half... Xiao Kuangyun before sending him to hunt Yun Che, gave him the order to disfigure Yun Che's face and cut off his tongue, but it was obvious that Xiao Ba had no patience for such things and wanted to end this as soon as possible, after all, he doubted that his young master would want to see Yun Che's body dead.

Yun Che's eyebrows trembled violently upon seeing Xiao Ba's action, moreover the trap he had prepared seemed like it wouldn't work... He had prepared himself in case Xiao Ba advanced forward to beat him, but he didn't expect that the person in front of him had reached the Spiritual Profound Realm.

Yun Che knew that it was useless to fight the person in front of him, if he still had the power of his pear poison then he could easily kill Xiao Ba, but now it was impossible, and all he could do was accept death. How could someone like him who cannot cultivate the profound could defend himself against someone in the Profound Spiritual Realm? This was impossible even for him who had been reincarnated.

Moreover, Xiao Ba was not underestimating Yun Che quite the opposite, he was preparing to strike a blow with full force to ensure that Yun Che was quite dead and impossible to survive.

And just as the knife was about to pierce Yun Che's throat, a black shadow appeared in front of him preventing the spear from continuing to advance.

The short sword did not pierce Yun Che's throat, in fact it had even been thrown away, making the scene extremely quiet with the only noise being that of the short sword falling to the ground.

Behind Xiao Ba's body was a figure standing there imposingly, his back was towards Yun Che.

Yun Che at first couldn't figure out who the person was that had saved him, but the more he looked at this person the more he found them familiar. Until he saw the haircut of this person, and found out who it was.

"Xiao- Uchiha Itachi!" Yun Che exclaimed surprised to see Itachi in front of him. He didn't think Itachi was in this city until it had been over a week since Itachi had left the Xiao clan and theoretically he was supposed to already be in a city far from here.

Itachi didn't answer Yun Che's call and continued where he was while staring at Xiao Ba with calm eyes, as if defending against the attack of someone from the Spiritual Realm Profound was no big deal.

Leaves began to fall from the sky spinning clockwise, the leaves soon began to envelop Xiao Ba who now had blank eyes as if in a trance.

Yun Che was also watching the falling leaves, but unlike Xiao Ba he did not fall into a deep trance.

The scene was one of complete silence, and all that could be heard now was the sound of the leaves turning in the air.

What was happening now was due to Itachi using a genjutsu on Xiao Ba.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu

A genjutsu that reveals the fears that dwell within people's hearts. Everyone has an image of the one thing they never want to see. This genjutsu is a technique that calls out such an image from inside the heart and modifies it to reality. And once the person affected by the illusion is moved or adjusts to the illusion then the mental damage will be horrible.

Itachi thought that this would be the best way to deal with someone like Xiao Ba, besides, he didn't want to kill Xiao Ba, and arouse the hatred of the Xiao sect members. So this was an effective way to end this problem.

No one knew what Xiao Ba was seeing, but it was possible to see from his current face that it was not good at all, as tears were dripping from his eyes, moreover his face was extremely pale, and it did not take long for him to start screaming in a state of madness.

Xiao Ba knelt on the ground and began to bang his head between his knees as if he wanted to get out of the state he was in, but every time he looked forward, he would see again the thing he was most afraid of, making him a complete madman.

Itachi realized that genjutsu in this world was something extremely effective since the people here didn't have proper techniques to get rid of the state of illusion, at least the person in front of him didn't have any techniques that could help him get out of his current state.

"That should be enough..." Itachi thought, as he turned to face Yun Che with an inexpressive face.

As a breeze of a cooling wind swept through, Itachi said, "I hope you won't bring too much trouble to Xiao Li and Xiao Lingxi..." He had decided to warn Yun Che to be careful, after all, Yun Che had barely left the Xiao clan and ended up being chased by a Spirit Realm Profound cultivator while he was just a cripple.

Yun Che did not answer Itachi, but continued to look at Xiao Ba behind him who was in a state of complete madness while screaming and struggling, it was a horrible scene to watch.

"That... what happened to him?" Yun Che asked as he pointed at Xiao Ba.

Even if he had lived two lifetimes, he had never seen anything like this, after all, all Yun Che saw was leaves swirling around them, but a few moments later Xiao Ba fell into a state of madness.

The wind blew once again in Yun Che's face, and this time he could smell urine, and when he looked more closely he realized that it was coming from Xiao Ba, the man who until a short time ago was tall and powerful and almost killed him.

"Just make sure you have heard my words..." Those were Itachi's last words to Yun Che as he turned into dozens of crows and disappeared from where he was standing.

"Crows? What's that?!" Yun Che asked to himself surprised to see Itachi turning into dozens of crows as he disappeared.

"Besides he didn't answer my question..." Yun Che muttered as he looked at Xiao Ba.

Soon his eyes turned cold, even if Itachi didn't kill Xiao Ba, he will do it himself, after all, being hunted by this cultivator had brought him great trouble, so he wanted to get a slight taste of revenge, even if it wasn't him who had left him in this kind of state.

"Profound Spirit Realm... Hmph! Just trash!" Yun Che exclaimed as he picked up the short sword on the ground and slashed Xiao Ba's head.

If Itachi were still here, he would shake his head in disappointment, since what Yun Che had done would most likely bring irreconcilable hatred upon himself, and perhaps even involve Xiao Li and Xiao Lingxi.

26