Chapter 12
515 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's a shame that five great cultivators fall today..." Itachi thought as he walked away from the Mountain Range.

He felt that if the five cultivators weren't so greedy they might be alive and even if they didn't get what they wanted there might still be opportunities in the future, but now all was lost and it's likely that even the two who are still fighting the dragon won't make it out alive.

"Luckily I wasn't noticed by either of them, otherwise I would have gotten myself into a lot of trouble."

With these thoughts he started walking towards New Moon City. Hoping that once he got there he could find some time to strengthen himself further. And from the information he received from his father, that was a place that valued talent so it is likely that he will not be mistreated there.

Itachi walked for a while and soon arrived in a town that was about a day away from New Moon City. This town was called Little Frontier Town. And even though it was called small, this town could be considered large.

The atmosphere of this town was lively and fun, walking through the streets of the town you could see merchants selling dozens of things, from food, to clothes to even profound beasts. Itachi stopped in this town because he was looking for a tailor who could make good quality clothes for him.

Even though the clothes he is wearing are of good quality, for someone who was a shinobi in his past life, he did not feel good wearing them so he intended to ask a tailor to make the clothes for him. Itachi had even already drawn the sketches of the clothes he wanted the tailor to make.

And well, he didn't have to look for long since while walking through the streets of the city he found a tailor store, and the funniest thing about this tailor store was that on the sign in front of their store it was saying that they were the best in the world.

"The best..." Itachi blinked in surprise at that phrase on the front of the store and shaking his head he went inside to check if they really were all that they claimed to be.

As he entered the store he noticed that it was empty and this made him a little surprised since a store that claims to be the best, being empty is a little contradictory.

But when he looked at the prices the store charged he understood why.

"That store really wants to cheat the customers..." Itachi thought.

Above the counter of the store was the price of the tailor's work, and there it was saying that a single piece of shirt costs 1 Profound Purple Coin. Which is a price that is simply abusive and incompatible with this place.

You have to know that the average annual income of a family in the Profound Sky Continent is only 3 Profound Purple Coin. And this store was charging 1 coin for just a simple piece of shirt.

Itachi was about to leave this store and look for another one but just as he was about to do that he spotted what appeared to be a store employee and when Itachi hit his eyes on this person he felt a kind of depth that he didn't normally feel in other people.

"That person is definitely not ordinary..." Itachi thought.

"Huh! A cultivator of the Sovereign Profound Realm working in a small tailor shop that's funny..." Jasmine mentally said to Itachi.

Itachi was surprised to hear what Jasmine said.

The person in front of him is a Sovereign Profound Realm cultivator someone who is at the peak of this world, cultivators who reach this level are usually leaders of the biggest sects in the world or even great elders, but here is a Sovereign Profound Realm cultivator working in a tailor shop.

Another thing that left Itachi surprised was that the person in front of him didn't look older than thirty which showed that his talent was simply insane.

The cultivator also looked at Itachi a little surprised since he couldn't see through it.

"Interesting..." The cultivator thought as he approached Itachi with a smile on his face.

"Dear customer, please don't leave. It may seem that the prices in my store are high but the truth is that our quality is top-notch, and I'll be honest with you, nowhere in this world will you find a better tailoring shop than this one. Also, my name is Mo Xie." Mo Xie said as he greeted Itachi.

Itachi was in a bit of an awkward situation since he was not used to being around people, plus this Mo Xie was very talkative which only made things more disconcerting.

"Come, I will show you our products, besides, if you have a custom request you can tell me I will do my best." Mo Xie dragged Itachi around the store as he continued to talk about his products and how good they were.

In this situation, Itachi could only sigh as he handed Mo Xie some papers. He decided that he would risk spending that huge amount of money to get better quality clothes. And if what Mo Xie said was true, then he would hardly find another place better than this one.

Mo Xie who received papers with sketches from Itachi was a surprised but soon calmed down as he looked with flames in his eyes at the papers in his hand.

"Incredible! Incredible! Really innovative! That outfit with red clouds is simply overpowering!" Mo Xie began to exclaim loudly as he continued to look at the papers in his hand. Every time he looked at those papers he became more excited.

"Itachi don't worry, I will make all these clothes in a week and don't worry about paying! These are unique clothes never seen before so I would never charge you, I just hope that if you have ideas of clothes similar to these you come back to my store and let me create them." Mo Xie didn't wait for Itachi's response as he disappeared leaving an Itachi standing in the middle of the store.

"He even took the sketches of the weapons I had made..."

Knowing that there was nothing he could do, Itachi just left the store and went in search of a hotel to stay in for the week. He only hopes that Mo Xie will keep his word and make clothes of excellent qualities.

"I also hope he doesn't throw away the sketches of the weapons I made..." Itachi muttered.

...

A week has passed since Itachi came to Little Frontier Town. And during this time he just quietly farmed on the bed of the hotel room he had rented.

Today would be the day he would visit Mo Xie's tailor shop again. So after eating his breakfast he set off in the direction of the tailor shop.

Arriving there he spotted Mo Xie at the store counter with red eyes as if he hadn't slept in a week, and Itachi could already imagine what happened.

"Oh! Little Itachi you have arrived! I won't lie I've been sleepless for a week just creating your clothes, plus I took the liberty to produce those weapons that were in the other sketches." Mo Xie said excitedly.

This past week was one of the best of his life, and all thanks to Itachi who was in front of him.

"That's good..." Itachi commented.

The mood got a little strange as Mo Xie was extremely excited but in comparison Itachi looked peaceful as if nothing could affect him. But Mo Xie could see that inside this tranquility of Itachi there was a deep sadness but as an outsider Mo Xie had no right to ask such things.

"Anyway, here are all your things, and you don't have to worry about paying, since thanks to these sketches my skills have improved tremendously." Mo Xie said.

Itachi just nodded and started to pick up the bags that contained his clothes and weapons made by Mo Xie. Even though he didn't say a word, he was still grateful to this hidden expert, after all, he had saved a huge amount of money by not paying for the clothes and weapons.

"Remember, in case you have more sketches like this don't hesitate to bring them to me." Mo Xie said with a smile as he led Itachi out of his store.

Itachi nodded and set off towards the hotel he was staying in. After he put away checked his clothes and weapons at the hotel he would set off towards his destination.

Mo Xie seeing that Itachi had already left gave a sigh of relief and went back inside his store but not before putting up a sign that the store was closed.

"So how did I go?"

*Ding*

*Responding to the host, you did very well, as a future God of Tailoring you managed to improve your techniques to another level by creating these clothes and weapons! Rewards will be given soon...*

"This is great, I never imagined that one day I could be the God of Tailoring, I have you to thank system! Besides I wonder if I will see Itachi again, the clothes and weapons he brought for me are really innovative, it's a pity the system won't let me sell them in the store." Mo Xie said to himself.

Itachi could never have imagined that Mo Xie would become the God of Tailoring and with help from a strange system. And even if he knew something like that it's likely he wouldn't care.

//

Mo Xie for a member of akatsuki?

18