Chapter 27
1.5k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Itachi had already arrived at the location of where Kabuto was controlling the Edo Tensei. And there he realized that a battle was already going on, and deciding to take a peek before deciding his move, he ended up discovering that his brother Sasuke was having a battle against Kabuto.

This left Itachi confused; he didn't know what was going on. In his mind, Sasuke would partner with Kabuto so that they could both destroy not only the shinobi alliance but also Konoha, but it seems he had overthought it.

"Maybe Sasuke feels he has to do this alone..." Itachi thought.

He continued to watch Sasuke fight with Kabuto. Itachi had to admit his brother had become much stronger since the last battle they had. In addition Sasuke now had the same eyes as him, which showed that his evolution was not so bad.

"Looks like things haven't been easy for you..." Itachi thought as he looked at Sasuke.

But his heart faltered, because he saw Sasuke being ambushed by one of Kabuto's traps, and like a good brother he knew he had to intervene with this battle as soon as possible. First, because he wanted to end this war once and for all, and second, he didn't want to see his younger brother killed.

"I think I can give you a hand." Itachi said with calm steps as he revealed himself.

Kabuto who was about to attack Itachi took large steps backwards. He had not realized that someone was spying on his fight right now. And for that reason he was scared and cautious at the same time. Turning his eyes he saw who the person was who was watching the battle.

"Itachi?! Who would have thought that you would be able to track me..." Kabuto said in a cold voice.

Sasuke only met him by chance in this cave, but he knew that Itachi was different from his younger brother and because of that it was likely that he tracked him here.

"That's one of the flaws of this jutsu..." Itachi said calmly as he looked at Kabuto.

"Nii-san!" Sasuke exclaimed as he looked surprised at Itachi.

On Sasuke's face was anger, sadness, and a lot of doubt. But he was no longer that immature Sasuke, he knew that he would only be able to get all his doubts out when they dealt with this bother.

Itachi approached Sasuke and broke the trap he had fallen into, and now the two brothers were standing next to each other as they stared at Kabuto who was looking at them with a playful look.

"Once we deal with this nuisance we will talk." Sasuke said quietly, but you could see an excited gleam in his eyes.

"Alright..." Itachi said.

Kabuto knew that to deal with these two Uchiha brothers, he would have to use some countermeasures, so without waiting too long, he covered his eyes with his hood to avoid being caught by the Sharingan. While doing this, he summoned all the snakes in the cave to help him.

"This is my field. Nature is on my side." Kabuto said at the same time as the snakes beside him increased in size.

In moments a huge amount of snake attack followed forcing Sasuke and Itachi to dodge these attacks. Seeing that there was no point in continuing to dodge, Itachi activated his Susanoo and began to grab the snakes by the neck, while Sasuke was responsible for cutting off the snakes' heads with his Susanoo.

Quickly dozens of snakes were killed. Sasuke realized that Kabuto had left a gap for him to attack, so without much thought he advanced towards Kabuto. Cutting forward with a Kunai, Sasuke managed to hit Kabuto right in the head, causing blood to splatter everywhere.

"Try not to kill him, I still need to deactivate Edo Tensei." Itachi commented.

Sasuke snorted at that line from Itachi and said, "Don't worry about it, he won't die so easily."

And it happened as Sasuke said. Kabuto who had his head cut off by Sasuke's Kunai was actually completely fine. The reason was that Sasuke had actually cut off the head of a snake that was on Kabuto's neck, thus giving the impression that he had cut off Kabuto's head.

"You underestimate me, Sasuke..." Kabuto commented with a laugh as his body began to melt into dozens of snakes that scattered around the cave.

Itachi who had his Mangekyo Sharingan active looked around and noticed several chakra signatures so he decided to warn his brother.

"Sasuke, be careful! There's chakra everywhere, it's hard to tell who the real one is."

Kabuto gave a laugh that echoed throughout the cave, and at the end of that laugh the brothers could see something coming out from inside one of the snakes. Within seconds a Kabuto had already emerged from inside the snake, and his appearance was completely different from before.

"For a long time I cultivated in the Ryuchi Cave!" Kabuto commented.

"Ryuchi Cave? Impossible!" Itachi exclaimed.

"A place as legendary as Mount Myoboku and the Shikkotsu Forests. I trained under the guidance of the White Snake Sage. And with that I was able to become a DRAGON!" At the end of his speech Kabuto was already screaming while exuding a huge pressure in the direction of the Uchiha brothers.

Itachi seeing that Kabuto was getting stronger, knew he had no more time to lose so slowly he started walking to his brother's side.

"Sasuke..."

"Remember that time you went on a mission with me?" Itachi asked with a smile on his face.

Sasuke looked at Itachi and nodded with a smile, he knew what his brother was telling him.

"Just do it like that time." Itachi said as he activated his Susanoo again.

In quick steps Itachi was already in front of Kabuto and quickly Itachi launched in Kabuto's direction dozens of Shuriken made from his Susanoo.

Kabuto seeing this attack quickly dodged, but that was precisely what Itachi wanted him to do, so in one quick movement Itachi swung his body to the right and what followed was a huge arrow fired from Sasuke's Susanoo.

But it's a pity that the arrow shot by Sasuke missed its target, and only hit Kabuto's tail, who in turn tried to escape by picking up Sasuke's sword that was on the ground from the previous battle they had before Itachi showed up.

Itachi noticed this move by Kabuto, so he quickly approached the sword with the intention of wielding it, but he was one step late and Kabuto managed to grab the sword while piercing Itachi's stomach heavily. But as he stabbed Itachi's stomach their eyes met, but Kabuto didn't seem to care because the moment he became a dragon he blinded his eyes to avoid falling into a genjutsu.

Itachi who had his stomach pierced quickly activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and his body that was pierced by the sword turned into hundreds of crows that started flying around the cave in a circular fashion.

Kabuto had forgotten something very important in this battle, he had forgotten the terror of the Uchiha clan!

14