Chap 2
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His name is Tony, he knows Vietnamese, moreover, because he loves Vietnam, he speaks and listens to Vietnamese like a Vietnamese. After many years in the US, his voice is a bit fuzzy but still very clear. So he took the name Teo, Tony Teo, which sounded very cool. He took the name Teo because he once watched Hoai Linh's youtube, yes

The play is about Tony Teo, a poor photographer, his parents selling Banh Xeo, living at the top of the pass... He liked it so he also called himself Tony Teo.

 

Thinking for a while, Teo was also sleepy, he was too tired and fell, his eyes closed…

 

In the morning, his family also came to release both of them.

 

After receiving a lecture from two government adopters, he and Jack wandered the streets again.

 

Light a cigarette, put it on his lips, Teo leaned back against the wall, his legs bent a little for that position, then he took a long breath, then exhaled the smoke in artistic circles.

 

“You are not the only one in this trick! What's up, dog! Jack looked at him admiringly.”

 

He didn't pay attention to his friend, waved his hand, continuously smoked a cigarette, closed his eyes, then he asked:

 

“Hey, you! What area tonight?”

 

“Chinatown!” 

 

Jack answered.

 

“How many guys?”

 

Tony Teo threw his cigarette on the ground, pushed it in with his foot, then slapped his friend's shoulder.

 

“Go find goods, play with us tonight! Had to let them know the price they paid for stealing from me.”

 

“Go! I know where the goods are.”

 

Jack confidently waved his hand for his friend to follow him.

 

Two guys drove to a house painted white, a bit old outside.

 

King coong.

 

“Who's that?”

A middle-aged man's voice came from inside.

 

“Jack.” 

 

Jack replied.

 

Clack.

 

The sound of unlocking the door came from inside the door. A white American with a shaggy beard, wearing a three-hole T-shirt stepped out, waved his hand, and said quickly:

 

“Come on quickly.”

 

Tony Teo and Jack entered after the white American name.

 

… 

 

Two hours later…

 

“Jason, we have work tonight, do you have…?" 

 

Jack asked.

 

Currently, three people are sitting in the living room of the house, each holding a beer bottle, and they have to take care of the main problem.

 

The man named Jason gulped down a beer and exhaled, then threw the empty bottle away and got up, and walked over to a wall-mounted cupboard. He opened the cupboard, took out two black pistols, and tossed them to the other two.

 

Tony Teo and Jack quickly grabbed it, looked at it for a while, then put it on their hips, took their coats, and quickly walked out the door.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Then Jack threw a lump of money into Jason's hand.

 

“Be careful, don't let the police catch you, good luck. “

 

Jason said a warning and slammed the door.

 

.... 

 

The two guys put the goods in the car and drove straight to Chinatown in San Francisco.

 

“Are you sure Mike and the others are going to Chinatown tonight?”

 

Tony Teo took a puff of his cigarette and threw it out of the car.

 

“Son of the B*ch (ĐM), what are you doing?”

 

The voice of an American guy shouted.

 

Teo looked to the left and saw the door of a black Dodge lowered, a black American guy raising his middle finger to curse.

 

“F*ck you curse someone.”

 

Jack cursed and raised his middle finger in response:

 

“F*ck You these two dogs.”

 

Cursing sounded, the black Dodge car approached Teo's car.

 

“F*ck two idiots.”

 

Teo twisted the steering wheel to knock the Dodge out, then stepped on the accelerator and went straight.

 

The Dodge also did not yield, immediately ran at full speed, leaping to the level of Teo's old Honda. The American guy inside poked a black gun out and shot straight.

 

“Dude! It has a gun.”

 

Teo dodges the car immediately.

 

Doang Doang.

 

Two gunshots rang out, thanks to the dodge, the bullets only hit the car door and upper shell.

 

Two gunshots rang out, thanks to the dodge, the bullets only hit the car door and the shell on the car.

 

Doang Doang.

 

Teo reached out his hand and pulled out a gun and fired two shots at the other car in succession

 

The two cars pulled apart and crashed into each other.

 

BUM.

 

The two cars went straight onto the curb, crashing into the median.

 

“F*ck You, Jack shouted and struggled to get out of the car.”

 

Teo also tried to drag the body out of the car that had been crushed to one side. His hands are bleeding and his head is bleeding.

 

Without saying anything, the two guys quickly approached the black car and pulled the American guy out of the car, only to find that there was an Asian bald guy, saying something that Teo didn't understand.

 

The other two were hit harder and hit the median again, so the gun soon fell out, and they were stunned so they couldn't react.

 

“ Damn you, hit him, fuck you guys.”

 

While punching and kicking the two guys in the black car, the two boys cursed continuously. The two of them were used to fighting, and they didn't use guns, just used irons or hammers to beat each other. After all, murder is a very serious crime, no one wants to spend the rest of their lives in prison, so most guns are only used to scare or shoot injuries. No gangster gets rewarded and goes to the police.

 

The two aggressors in the other black Dodge car soon lost consciousness, their limbs were severely injured, but not fatally.

 

Teo brushed his hand, spat out a mouthful of saliva, and cursed:

 

“F*ck Are You Afraid.”

 

Jack walked over to pickpocket us and took all the money, confiscated the gun in our car, looked around, and saw a few packages of American grass.

“Good stuff, man! Thank you, guys.”

Jack sprayed a bunch of saliva on the other two and then climbed into the car, the two continued to run.

 

“The harvest is pretty good, you better come back this evening, look at me, I'm bleeding profusely, what the hell are you punching and kicking.”

 

Teo said, then he took out a cigarette and lit the ferry's smoke out of the car.

 

“Ok.”

2