Chap 9
24 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly, a weapon appeared on him, starting with a bamboo staff, then iron armor, then a horse.

 

- WTF? What is this?

 

Moments later, on the open field, a group of soldiers appeared, flew over, and killed him without saying a word.

 

- Damn!!!

 

His body reacted continuously, directly entering the encirclement, killing non-stop. His body was slashed several times but immediately recovered, and then fought again.

 

Time passed again….

 

- Phew, tired to death. Damn, I finally got over it.

 

He sighed and lay down on the ground.

 

Suddenly space changed again.

 

Change the scene again?

 

What's more here?

 

This time, things are completely different... The surroundings turned into a standard 11-a-side soccer field. But this field is 10 times larger than a normal football field.

 

What is this?

 

Football pitches?

 

End of fighting and then back to football? Is that true?

 

-A a a Why can't I control my body?

 

He can't control his body, automatically runs like crazy around the football field, and his speed is getting faster and faster. More than 100 times the football field, this is also the end.

 

Then a ball appeared out of nowhere in front of him, and a distant goal appeared.

 

- Ask me to kick. ? It's okay too

 

He tried his best to kick hard, the ball flew like the wind

 

“Wow”

 

The ball flew 1/4 of the ball field, then stopped.

 

Then there is the continuous appearance of the balls.

 

At first, he was still a bit interested in soccer, but as more and more balls became available, he gave up. Suddenly, his body did not obey his control, continuously practiced shooting the ball without stopping.

 

Time passed again….

 

"BOOM."

 

"Wow"

-Yes  - Tony Teo shouted happily.

He was finally able to kick the ball into the goal!

 

He was overjoyed and shouted:

 

“AAAAAAAAA The ball has gone into the goal!! Oh My God”

After shouting, he fell on his back, everything went dark.

 

--- 

 

-Hello, comrades! This man has been in a coma for a year since we pulled him out of the sea. We did an examination and found the body normal, nothing special.

 

A female military medic is reporting to two marines about the health condition of the person lying on a hospital bed. This person is Tony Teo, he has been in a coma since being recreated until now. Everything he had just experienced was an illusion fused by a supercomputer, with knowledge and skills implanted in him. In the illusion, more than a hundred years may pass, but in reality, only a year has passed.

 

-I sincerely thank my comrade for taking care of him for more than a year. We have noted this, you will appreciate it.

 

The female military medic showed her joy, immediately said thank you, and sent the other two marines away

3