Chap 11
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then she turned to Teo and advised:

-When you're done eating, just put the bowl on the table. If you need anything, you can ask Ms. Thu or the people around. Please don't go out during this time, you just woke up so your body is still weak,  remember to rest and health recovery. I will be back tomorrow. Bye-bye.

Then she waved goodbye to the two and left.

“RING RING”

-Ah! I have a phone call, If you need anything, just ask the nurses here.

After saying that, Thu also left, leaving Teo alone to eat Noodle Soup.

After he finished eating, he licked the bowl clean. He was still hungry, terribly hungry. He doesn't understand why he appeared here, he wakes up feeling so hungry. With the situation that happened just now, he quickly caught the bowl of food, he was able to gently support the doctor's sister without falling.

-After all, who am I? - He thinks in his head.

He groped his whole body, and ran to the mirror, he saw a strange face, as immature as him, probably only 14-15 years old. The difference is that he feels his body is full of life. It's like there's some kind of hidden power.

-Who is here? Is that me?

-Why did I turn into this person? Has the body completely changed?

He tried to recall everything:

-That's right! That night, after saying goodbye to that girl, I was beaten by Mike's guys. F*ck Mike, don't let me see you.

-After that… What about after that… I seem to have been shot a few times by them.

He suddenly remembered and checked a few times. He took off his clothes, then he was startled.

-Wow, this body… it's perfect, no excess fat, the muscles are too big. But why is this happening? Body exchange?

This is very strange and confusing for him. If you are someone who loves novels, you must have understood that you have transmigrated, or you have been reborn. But it's different for Teo. Since he was a child, he has been a thug. He didn't have enough time to smoke and steal. How can he have time to read novels.

He put his clothes back on and sat down on the bed to think.

-What's going on?

-My head hurts aaaaaa.

-How can I catch the bowl so quickly?

"Bang"

The bowl fell to pieces...

-Of course, it was just a reflex

He felt a bit disappointed. Suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach.

Hunger strikes again. In his body, a strange force urges him to be constantly hungry. His eyes looked around the room to see if there was anything to eat.

He walked over to the table where the computer and sphygmomanometer were located and opened all the drawers to check.

It's empty.

-I'm so hungry, I usually eat very little! Why did I eat so much today?

Suddenly something urges him. He looks at the computer, opens his mouth, and takes a bite.

Mlem mlem.

The computer lost a corner, leaving a large tooth mark.

-Unscientific.

-Nonsense.

However he was too hungry, seeing that he could eat it, he defied it. One piece and then another piece, he ate all the computer, swallowed the wire in his stomach.

-ohhh... yummy…

-THE F*CK! How can I eat this!!!!.

He shouted loudly.

Only now did he realize the monstrous transformation of his body, his teeth can eat a computer, and he's starting to feel a little scared about himself.

-What's the matter, how can computers eat? Or is it made with flour?

-A a a.

He tried to make his throat vomit, he can't believe he had just done such an unscientific thing.

After a while, he decided to try again. He held the sphygmomanometer and looked at it for a moment, and then opened his mouth and took a bite.

As expected.

The sphygmomanometer lost an angle. He looked closely, It's not because he bites normally, more precisely his teeth have digested the sphygmomanometer, one breath ate the sphygmomanometer, he just feels full.

Then he sat down on the bed, thought for a moment, then picked up his bowl and took a bite!. As soon as he started thinking, the bowl was also digested. He quickly digested the bowl.

-How! How can I eat all these things?

He thought for a moment and then raised his arm to try a bite. The arm wasn't digested, just tooth marks on it.

-So how is it?

After wondering for a while, Teo came out of the room, after experimenting with something like a pen, and paper, he found that almost all of them were edible.

He wandered around the hospital for a while, many eyes looked at him suspiciously. A nurse came to ask:

-Which hospital room are you in? Have you lost your way?

-Yes! I got lost. I'm very hungry can you give me something to eat.

The nurse smiled and handed him a bag of snacks. He opened the bag, take a piece of crab cake and smell it, then put it in his mouth and bite hard.

Everything is fine! He tried to bite half a piece of cake. The piece of cake was broken in half, nothing out of the ordinary.

Now he also vaguely understood, except for iron and steel objects and cement, all of his human food cannot be digested in a special way, just eaten like a normal person. He said thank you to the nurse and went back to his room, lay down on the bed, and put his hand on his forehead thinking about the strange happenings.

Teo lay thinking about it for a while and then fell asleep.

“Where am I… Where is this place?”

Around him was a white space again. He continued walking for a while until the white curtain slowly disappeared. Instead, a football field appeared.

“Why does this football field look so familiar? Why are my memories so messed up?”

0