Chapter 27: Adult
114 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The magical realm known as the Encanto was a colorful paradise. As I made my way out of the sight of the assorted anglers who were hard at work catching some of the food that the village relied on I grew to appreciate the strange beauty of the gorgeous village. 

Everything in this world was a little too pretty. The leaves that gracefully fell from the trees that surrounded the path leading to and from the river were painstakingly drawn, and even the random citizens that I passed on my way to the village where Casa Madrigal was located were all quite pretty or handsome.

Many of them happily greeted me as I walked by. I returned their greetings politely and in fluent Spanglish which seemed to be the dominant “language” of the place. As I walked to the village I allowed myself to more fully assess the ifetime of memories that I possessed and to take in the particulars of my new form. 

My new body was an animated version of my old form with a few changes. My hair was much darker, almost brown, and my muscles weren’t quite so prominent here. I had a slightly thinner build, but I still possessed a visible and powerful muscles. In-universe this was explained by the grueling workout that was standing by the river and working to catch fish literally every single day. 

I actually quite liked my new form. I also didn’t mind the popularity that came with it. My family was roughly equal in influence to the Guzmans which meant that I had grown up playing alongside the Madrigals and the Guzmans and that benefit, which was fiat-backed, was going to carry over to other places in the days and years to come. 

I, along with other eligible young men like Camillo and Mariano was the subject of a healthy amount of interest from the opposite sex. As I began to inch closer to the village, while Mirabel was still singing, I began to quickly scan my memories and check them for differences from the actual story of Encanto. A few became apparent right away. 

The biggest difference between this story and the actual plot was that a few people were older. Namely Antonio and Mirabel. Mirabel had turned twenty a few weeks ago and Antonio had just turned ten. 

That, coupled with the earlier discussions I had heard of Antonio’s upcoming ceremony meant that in this remixed setting the Madrigals were given their gifts when they turned ten instead of when they turned six. I liked that a lot more than the idea of a six year old suddenly gaining a fairly powerful, if low-tier magical superpower. 

My memories of the Madrigal family also differed pretty significantly from what little I knew of them from Earth. Pepa Madrigal, for instance, was a widow whose husband had died a few weeks after Camilo was born. And that wasn’t the only difference either, though I suspected that the others would make themselves visible in the minutes to come. 

I was almost to the village when I was able to have my first encounter with a major character. I had reached the bridge that connected the part of town where I lived to the greater, untamed community and was about to cross it when I saw the distant form of the larger-than-life superheroine Luisa Madrigal. She was running towards me, or rather towards the bridge, and had the smile of someone who enjoyed being busy on her face. 

I smiled at her as I approached the bridge and the truest, traditional superheroine of the Madrigal family noticed me and grinned as she bounded towards the bridge. She began to slow down as she got closer to me, and I was able to study her for a moment. 

The second I studied her, I leaned against the rails of the bridge and confidently smirked at the woman. As I gazed at her and waited for her to reach me I felt my potent powers activating. The powers that I felt activating were some of my more interesting ones, ones that gave me an awareness of several aspects of Luisa’s… personality traits. 

“Hey Fernando, how’s your day going?” Luisa asked, as she reached me and stopped in front of me. I was one of the few people taller than her, and going by appearances alone we had similar builds. 

“Oh it’s going well. The fish seem as happy to celebrate Antonio’s big day as we are.” I replied, having met the little lad several times “myself”. I spoke to the village’s most typical superheroine with a casual ease and Luisa appreciated that.

Even without using out-of-context sources like the internet I was able to ascertain a lot about Luisa by simply applying my knowledge to my memories and incorporating the knowledge I had gained by studying her. Luisa was the backbone of the middle generation of Madrigals. She had powers, plus a heart not unlike Mirabel’s in its purity and goodness of character. 

All of that put together meant that she was facing an impossible amount of pressure and that the people of the town viewed her as an idol to be revered, though less so than they viewed her sister Isabela. She had wanted and needed a friend who would treat her like a normal person. I had been that friend for her, and now she and I were quite close, or at least as close as a Madrigal could be to someone who seemingly lacked a gift of their own and who they hadn’t married. 

Luisa smiled at me as she listened to the news that today was a good day for the anglers hard at work by the river. I watched her face light up, and I gained an appreciation for her distinctive sort of beauty. 

The beauty of the middle child of Julieta Madrigal was easy to not appreciate. Many people with notions of beauty that focused on femininity would not give Luisa a second glance since she possessed a larger build and had visible muscles. That said… Luisa’s muscles did not detract from her beauty, they served to accentuate it. While others might not appreciate her reliability and femininity, I could. 

“That’s great! Does that mean that you’ll be attending the ceremony tonight?” She asked me, brightly. I allowed the powers of the essence of the true fae to shine through as she asked me that and felt my face morph to match and amplify the happiness I felt being asked that. 

As a true fae I could use my emotions to affect and amplify my appearance. I felt joy at being asked if I was going to go to the ceremony and I allowed that joy to wash over my face and amplify the attractiveness of my appearance. As I did that I saw Luisa’s face darken a little as she blushed at my appearance and I heard her heart begin to pound. 

Distantly I also heard a little squeaking sound emanate from Dolores, a particularly quirky trait of hers that she had done since the days when she first acquired her gift. I could tell she was listening to this conversation with particular interest. 

“Of course! I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I also have a birthday gift for the little one.” I told Luisa, happily. I was lying, but only in the sense that I didn’t actually have the gift on me at the moment. I was going to spend part of today making the gift, though it’d only take me a little bit to do so. 

“Oh! That’s so nice but that’s not necessary.” Luisa told me, causing me to chuckle and non-verbally signal that it wasn’t a big deal. 

“Please we both know that it’s not a big deal for me to get him a gift. Besides I miss the little one.” I reminded Luisa. She considered my words for a second, before laughing softly and nodding at me. 

“Honestly… He misses you too. No other babysitter had your knowledge of animals.” Luisa told me, gently. I could tell that he wasn’t the only person who missed me, and I allowed the emotion I felt to warp my face gently. 

“Things have been so busy lately… I apologize for not visiting more often.” I told Luisa, surprisingly sincerely. She smiled sadly at me and we allowed a silence to fill the air. It was a nice kind of silence, the one that promised future developments and joy. 

Luisa and I spent a few more moments in each other’s company before she bid me farewell and promised that we’d talk more during the ceremony and running off to… probably lift up a building or something. 

I turned in the direction of the village and resumed my walk.

At the very same time I studied my surroundings and came to the conclusion that there was no one else nearby. When I was sure of that, my smile turned into a smirk and I decided to speak. 

“Hey Dolores, later on we should talk.” I said, keenly aware of the ability that the oldest child of Pepa and Felix. She had super hearing and was actively listening to my conversation with Luisa. 

I’d still need to walk a few minutes, unless I used something like the Speed Force, to get back to where my family lived. From there I planned to go ahead and make Antonio’s birthday present since I could do so with ease. I had the ability to draw masterfully, after all. Making a drawing of some animals for the little boy would only take me a few moments, thanks in part to potent powers like the Speed Force.


At the very same time that I was exploring the outskirts of the realm named Encanto, I willed a clone of myself to appear in my personal reality. That version of myself appeared in the throne room where I had spent only a few moments, right in front of Almalexia and the two dragons who were my companions. 

The three women turned and faced me, curiously. I studied them and chuckled when I realized that they had been frozen in time while I had been on Earth before reawakening just now. 

“Hey there.” I said, casually. They smiled at me and one of the dragons shook her head in my direction. 

“So… What’s next?” Almalexia asked, opting to be the first person to reply to me. I was silent for a second and I allowed my mind to wander. 

I had come here to go ahead and modify the Encanto jump further than Ben had already modified it. I wanted to add a few supplements to it, especially one that I knew Ben would enjoy me adding. That particular jump was a romance, sex, and all around not-safe-for-work supplement that I had gained awareness of while I was allowing a portion of my mind to focus on my powers. 

During the time that a portion of my mind was focused on my powers that particular fragment of my mental-self was also searching the internet. That led to multiple fun discoveries, such as the discovery of the internet jumpchain community, and the discovery of various fun jumps for me to go to. 

“What’s next is for you all to go and help me in a fun new world.” I explained, before raising my hand and freezing time in my personal reality. I was going to send them to Earth in a moment, but for now I wanted to come here and achieve what I had set out to achieve. 

I turned inward and forcibly pulled up one supplement in particular. I wasn’t interested in explaining Earth to the two of them at the moment. 

The supplement I was attaching to the Encanto jump was a rather fascinating little number named “Generic Hentai World”. I activated the thing, and immediately tapped the textbox that was filled by two powerful words; “Supplement Mode” which gave me the ability to take perks, items, and more from the document without visiting it as its own setting. 

The powerful perks the document offered, as well as the items it offered those who visited it were well worth the time it took for me to scan the text boxes that had appeared in my mind’s eye. As usual I went ahead and selected a single origin. I opted to have fun and pick the “Hedonist” origin, which due to the specific nature of this particular supplement was purely for the purpose of getting discounts on perks and thus was entirely cosmetic for me.

I followed my choice to select an origin, which in the case of this particular jump by picking and purchasing every single perk. I was able to do this due to the fact that I was unfettered by the things that might have restrained another jumper such as point limits or origin-exclusivity. 

Generic Hentai World came with five different origins, and seven distinctive perk trees. Five of them were for each of the origins, and two of them were general, undiscounted perks. One of those perk trees was for lewd uses of superpowers and the other was just a generalized list of perks that would be handy in general, in the context of one’s adult shenangians. 

The five origins, ranked in order of how much I actually liked them on an individual level, were “Romantic”, “Hedonist”, “Harem Protagonist”, “Scoundrel”, and “Monster” but purchasing the perks simply allowed me to benefit from them if I chose to use them. Had I still been my old self I might have felt the need to try and justify the decision to purchase every perk given the dark nature of one of the perk trees but with my current unlimited intellect I effortlessly rationalized the decision to myself. 

Perks were not sapient things with consciousnesses and wills. Merely purchasing a perk, unless part of the perk itself was a new consciousness or sense of morality, did not alter my mind in any way. None of the changes in the darker perk trees were the sort that made me want to go out and do something disgusting and so it was easy for me to opt to take them.

As I absorbed the powers of the new perks I was acquiring, I went ahead and purchased the items that were in the Generic Hentai World jump document. The body of mine that was in the realm named Encanto felt time freeze for a split second while all of the items were spawned into existence, including one handsome home that combined the properties of the capstone items offered to each of the various origins aside from “The Romantic’s” “The Rings”. This also happened to the “Me” that was on Earth, with an equally handsome home spawning in Eaglesville. 

My hammerspace inventory filled with a handful of items given to me by the powerful jump I was using to supplement Encanto. The items were handy and quite amusing to me, such as a number of little notebooks each of which served a handy purpose. The “Collection of Etchings” was a tiny notebook filled with little prints of individuals engaged in various acts, while “Cupid’s Calendar” was perfect for allowing me to organize the information I gathered on potential romantic interests and helping me organize my relationships. 

I wasn’t opposed to the idea of a harem, and I definitely wasn’t opposed to short-term friends with benefits situations, but mostly I added these perks to my jump and to myself for fun. Some of them were actually quite handy independent of their intended use like “Proper Restraint” which was intended to keep the victims of a monster pinned to the ground but could be handy for detaining criminals or other sorts of defeated foes. 

I willed the “Me” in Encanto to slightly shift where he was heading and to go to say hello to Julieta Madrigal, and then head to the newly created building that existed to house myself in the jump. The building was situated close to where the rest of my family lived, but was far enough away that it allowed me a perfect degree of privacy.

3