Chapter 3
892 10 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was changing back into my usual hoodie/sweatpants combo Rose approached me with a smile on her face
"hey I was wondering if you could do me a favor?"
"oh, sure? what can I do"
"well, I haven't had a new employee in a while so I don't have the space for your maid outfit in our wardrobe yet, so I was wondering if you can take it home with you and bring it back for work?"
no room? is the wardrobe really so small that it can't fit a single dress? well, I'm not gonna question it, she knows her own business I suppose.
"oh, of course, I don't mind at all!" I said as Rose giggled at something.
I said goodbye to Alice with a hug and made my way to my car.
on my way home I pondered the strange day I had had, I had felt so many new emotions, some great, others terrible, but they all felt... more potent or real than I was used to? like there was less of a barrier between me and the emotions, but I suppose that's both good and bad, depending on the emotion.
-------
I threw myself onto my bed, my room was quite plain, a few posters for video games and that was pretty much it, I collected together the pile of clothes I had left on my chair for the last week or so, as I went by my roommate's room I knocked softly to check if he wanted anything with it while I'm washing my clothing anyways.
my roommate was an interesting one, he and I weren't very similar but he was still nice to be around, he was a big pop punk fan, im not a big expert on it but he sure had alot of posters on his walls.
"hey, Gabriel do you want anything in the wash while I'm doing laundry anyway?"
he looked up from his phone with a nod, as he began collecting some clothing together
"Thanks, bro, I appreciate it," he said handing me a few bits of clothing

--

as I was doing the wash I noticed something a bit strange, an article of clothing I hadn't seen before, it looked like a bra or an undershirt, but it was much tighter than they usually are, I suppose it's some sorta sportswear?.

--

I settled back onto my bed and noticed I had two new messages they read:
"heyyy Alex! Rose gave me your number I hope that's ok?, how are you doing <3"
"oh btw this is Alice, forgot to mention that"
"Hi, Alice! That's no problem at all <3, I'm doing good, just did the laundry and I'm chilling in bed, how about you?" I typed quickly, being meticulous to correct any spelling errors
"I was actually wondering about something, I'm going out with a few friends tomorrow night if you wanted to come? Rose will be there"
this hit me as a bit of a surprise, I mean I had been invited to things before sure, but that's usually Rose dragging me along to things she's doing, someone actually liked me enough from meeting me to invite me to go out? it made me feel all giddy
I replied back "id love to! send me the details and ill be there tomorrow night"
and then a message popped up that made me freeze in place
"yay! it'll be our girls' night out! it will be fun <3"

..oh...oh no.... did Alice think I'm a girl?

40