Soap Land
87 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TRIGGER WARNING: The following content contains graphic content, a explicit sex scene that may fall under the scope of sexual assault and language that hints at possible domestic abuse and torture of a minor.

 

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DON’T DROP THE SOAP

“That’s it for today, recruits. Hit the showers. I can tell that it’s been weeks since any of you have had a decent bath, smelling like unwashed ass and motor oil.” Sergeant Mendoza.

“Yes, Sergeant.” We said.

I watched as Sergeant Mendoza left the room, leaving us to wipe down the mats that had become slick with our sweat. We worked in silence, too drained to argue or bicker amongst each other. Once we were done, we headed back to our dorms to get another set of body-suits coming upon toiletries laid out on top of our beds.

“Isn’t that nice of them? They even gave us those cute little folded towels like how you see in those cheesy movies.” PA-10 said, picking up the white fabric while she investigated it in her hands.

“It’s about damn time. An Elite should never have to live in such filth.” Dae-Seong quickly grabbed his set of clothes, making his way out the door without an ounce of hesitation. “I can’t remember the last time I felt hot water touch my soft skin.”

Does anyone have any idea where the showers are in the first place, or are we going to just walk around like idiots?” I asked.

“I’m pretty sure we’ve passed them on the way to the chow hall a few times. We should start there first.” VV-06 said.

“Sounds good to me. Just be on the lookout for any signs. I’ve been dying to wash this stench off. I can’t imagine a torture worse than going to bed smelling like Destros septic tank.” said. 

“Anybody want to bet they didn’t build separate showers?” PA-10 said, throwing her towel over her shoulder while she tied her short, choppy hair into two small buns. 

“You can’t really think anyone would be stupid enough to bet on that? Of course, they have separate showers. There’s no way Dr.Atunde or the cadre could be so dense that they’d make men and women shower together, naked.VV-06 said.

Yeah, cause the cadre actually give a flying fuck about boundaries and personal space. I soon became the target of VV-06’s venomous stare, unaware that I had been thinking out loud.

“I don’t give a damn what they do as long as I can wash the smell of poverty and desperation off of my body.” Dae-Seong said.

Bless your heart, you special child.

“Neither do I. I’d love to get the chance to inspect meu amado more thoroughly.”

God, do you actually hear yourself or do you actually enjoy talking as if you’re a stray cat in heat off the streets?” VV-06 asked.

“See, that’s the difference between me and you, princesa. I’ve embraced my vices, so I have no hang-ups about satisfying them. There’s no reason for me to hold myself back. Why does that scare you…Don’t tell me you’re that insecure about yourself?” PA-10 cocked her head towards VV-0.

“Spoken like a bitch in heat, with no self-respect.” VV-06 scoffed. 

“Cut it out, you two. You’re ruining the mood. This is supposed to be our first proper shower in months. We should enjoy it while we have the time, because we never know when we’ll get another chance.” I said.

I winced as the girls gave me nasty looks, at the same time picking up the pace arriving at the entrance to the showers. Well, shower, to be exact. There were no signs that differentiated the male or female shower area from each other. I stared up at the holographic text that sat atop the entryway. Isn’t this about a bitch?

“Told you.PA-10 stuck her tongue out, flicking VV-06 off while making her way inside.

“Shut up.” VV-06 said, letting out a groan as we all walked in, sending Dae-Seong and I the glare of death. “Neither of you dickwads better peek at us unless you want me to gouge out your eyes.”

“I don’t think you have much of a say in the matter, princess. I don’t see any privacy screens in the common dressing area.” Dae–Seong said, spreading his arms out wide as he did a spin. “When you become a Superiōrem, do as the Superiōrem do.”

“I don’t see what the big deal is. Peitos, bunda, pau, buceta, they’re all just body parts and jiggling flesh.” PA-10 shrugged, pulling down her suit.

“Don’t tell me you kiss your mother with that mouth.” Dae-Seong raised a brow.

“Not at all, but I would kiss dark chocolate over there wherever he wanted.” PA-10 said, pointing at me.

I ignored her and, like everyone else, began undressing while the bickering went on between the three. For all the arguing we do, we’re acting more and more like family every day. I pulled my arms through each sleeve, sliding the black spandex down around my ankles as I stepped out. I exposed everything to the world.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were so brave, meu amado. I love a bold man.”

I turned to grab my towel, not wanting to let her provocations get to me as I wrapped it one time around my waist. At the same time that I turned to head into the shower area, my eyes fell on PA-10 and VV-06’s bodies. Their naked flesh looked as much as I expected them to from the silhouettes that I’d seen in their bodysuits. Not that it was a bad thing. They both had soft brown skin of varying shades, just body types. While VV-06’s breasts were topped with dark brown gumdrops, PA-10’s were pale inverted discs. I enjoyed the sight of VV-06’s toned rear. Granted, PA-10 lacked nothing in the sensuality department, with her wider peach-shaped backside was a welcomed sight. It was a wonder that my lower half didn’t betray me at that very moment. My eyes stopped, however, as they landed on Dae-Seong’s body, taking in the pale red scars dance across his flesh. It was a shocking sight considering that I couldn’t imagine what or who would’ve knowingly caused so much damage to his body, especially when considering that Dae-Seong was a true born Elite.

“What are you looking at? I don’t swing that way.” Dae-Seong said.

“Could’ve fooled me.” PA-10 sneered.

“You want to try saying that again?” Dae-Seong turned.

“Careful with that thing. I don’t want to be poked by a thumbtack.”

This time, I stepped in between Dae-Seong and PA-10.

“Seriously? Again? What did I just say?” I asked.

“Forget it.” Dae-Seong stormed off into the showers. “Fucking plebs.”

PA-10—.” I turned to meet her eyes.

Flávia.” She cut me off.

“What?”

“My name. It’s Flávia.” PA-10 said.

“Oh..ok..that’s a pretty name…but what made you want to tell me suddenly?” 

Don’t stare at her tits. Don’t stare. Attempting to divert my gaze, but failing as I watched Flávia’s face regain its playful, coy expression she had whenever she wanted to tease me.

“I don’t know.” Flávia shrugged with one shoulder, keeping her other hand on the towel wrapped around her chest. “I guess I’m just petty like that. You’ve been asking princesa over there her name for weeks, but she hasn’t given it to you, not even once. I see through her game, though. She’s just playing hard to get and maybe I wanted to beat her out by having my name be the first one you say.”

“You can’t be serious?” I asked. “You can’t be that petty that you just want to get back at her?”

“Did you ever figure out what my designation was short for?”

“No, I gave up after a few days. Not like I had much information or any clues to go off of. Mind telling me what it means?” I asked, scratching the back of my head.

“It stands for Phoneutria Arachnida, the southern wandering spider. Did you know not all spiders hunt using webs?” Flávia twirled a strand of stray hair around her finger. 

“No, I thought they all did. Where are you going with this?”

“Patience, meu amado, the reason it’s called the wandering spider is because it hunts by going down into the brush, searching for its food on foot for hours….story short….when I want something. I take it and I let nothing stop me.” 

“You know female spiders eat their mates, right? That doesn’t sound very enticing to me, Flávia.” 

“Would that be the worst thing that could happen to you, Davu? To be eaten by me.” Flávia said, spinning as she entered the shower hall, her hand holding onto the entryway before blowing me another kiss.

That girl just might be the death of me.

I entered the shower hall after Flávia, seeing nothing but steam all around that covered my teammate’s essentials like in cartoons. I took up a corner, hanging my shower rack on the spout. I reached for the bar of soap they issued to us all as I began lathering my body up with my hands.

“Careful now, you wouldn’t want to drop the soap meu amado. You don’t know who might sneak up behind you.” Flávia sang out.

“I liked to see someone try.” I said.

I was confident after the weeks of training, becoming more comfortable with my abilities, that I would notice someone before they even had the chance to approach. I closed my eyes, allowing the water to run down my skin as I slow deep breaths. It had been so long since I felt hot running water. The power rations had gotten so bad in the Destros districts in recent years that most had to use some form of kindling to create a fire to get any kind of warm water. Images of Ricky flashed through my mind. I wonder how he’s holding up? Drifting into my own world, I hadn’t noticed the sound of the other faucets turning off. All except one that wasn’t connected to the shower head I currently occupied. Nor had I sensed the vibrations in the pools of water on the floor from the soft footsteps that sulked in my direction. I let out another deep breath as I tried to expel the stress from my body, unaware of the small fleshy hands that were hovering over my stomach and down my lower half.

“Gotcha!” Flávia squealed, her two hands wrapped around my length while she pressed her face against the mid of my back.

Startled by the sudden intrusion, my bar of soap flew out of my hands, dropping onto the floor below. I placed a hand against the wall, my breath ragged from being surprised as Flávia worked the palms of her hands around my shaft and the top of my rod.

“See? What I’d tell you about dropping the soap. You never know who might be waiting to take advantage of our young sweet Noblesse.” 

“If this is your idea of a joke, I’m not laughing.” I muttered between groans.

“Who said I was joking, meu amado? I was serious when I said I’d take what I want.” Flávia whispered into my ear as she stood on the tips of her toes. “And what I want is to see if our pointman can breach more than just abandoned buildings.”

Ok, your pride is on the line here D, this is not a drill. Ole girl really thinks she can just walk up on you and take your goodies like taking candy from a baby. You can’t let her do it…well you can, but you gotta take control at least. Show her who’s boss..it doesn’t matter, even if she’s a crazy man-eating spider chick. Actually, it might matter just a bit, but fuck it, go for broke. She won’t know you’re a virgin. I grabbed Flávia by her wrists as spun around, slamming my back against the wall while keeping her hands above her head. 

“Look, I don’t know what end game you’re trying to get at, but if we’re going to do this, we do it my way or not at all.” I said, my nose touching hers as our lips were inches apart. 

“Oh, you like it rough, I see…I don’t mind that. Ok, I’ll play it your way…you better not disappoint. You know what they say? It’s not about the size of the rifle, it’s about who’s shooting it.”

“I like to think I’m a pretty excellent shot.” My lips grazed against hers, feeling the heat of her breath against my skin as I stared into her honey brown eyes. “You know you’re crazy, right?”

Flávia broke free from my grasp, pulling my face in closed as she pressed her lips against mine, parting my mouth with her tongue. Not wanting to lose out in enthusiasm, I reached around her waist, grabbing her ass to pull her in closer. My erection poked against her stomach, forcing out a laugh out of her when she pulled away a bit.

“I like to think I’m different and here I thought you weren’t interested at all. What changed?”

“Nothing. I still think you’re crazy, but I’m guessing that even if you flirt with me constantly, I’m just another name on the hit list for you in the end.” I shrugged.

“Maybe, maybe not. I’ll have to make last cuts once I see what you can do.”

“What are we waiting for, then?”

I used a bit of my strength, taking Flávia up into my arms at the same time changing positions as I pinned her against the walls of the shower hall. I began planting speedy kisses on her lips before making my way down the nape of her neck and over her breasts. Eventually ending up on my knees as I arrived at her warm slit with my tongue flicking against her clit in the same way I remembered the men would from the movies Ricky and I used to watch from time to time. This elicited soft moans from Flávia’s mouth as she looked down on me with that trademark annoyingly playful smile she had become notorious for.

“I knew you were a Noblesse, but I didn’t expect you to be a gentleman as well. I might have to keep you, after all.” Flávia said, her fingers gliding up across my face while rubbing my head.

“Suck a dick.” I responded curtly between licks.

“With pleasure.”

 

5