Copper Trailer
542 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Music

We see someone kneeling down to stream in the middle of a forest. He is wearing a white button up shirt that's tucked into brown pants. A bandolier is tied around his waist with a holster attached to the right side.

He also has a pair of black leather boots with red stitching. He's wearing a red waist cape with his emblem on it. His emblem is a set of blue claws holding a green cat eye.

He has a leather shoulder guard on his right shoulder. On his head is a black hat with red stitchings and a yellow feather attached to it. Rusty red hair peeks out from under the hat. A pale golden tail with black spots sways behind him.

This boy is known as Copper Gepard. A Cheetah Fanus.

A twig snaps off into the distance behind him. His tail straightens and he jumps a little. He turns around and we see that he has Heterochromia cat eyes. His left eye is blue and his right is green.

He nervously looks around and he hears a growl and his shrinks down in slight fear. An Ursa walks out from the trees in front of him and stares him down.

Copper nervously waves at the Ursa and it roars at him. Chopper tail straightens and wind twirls around his legs and he takes off running in the other direction.

The Ursa roars loudly and chases after him.

Copper is using his semblance 'Scramble' to make himself run faster.

Copper looks behind him and sees the Ursa getting father and father away. He laughs and look back ahead to see a pack of Beowolfs and he shrieks in panic.

Copper takes out his weapon 'DiamondBack' of its holster.

Copper presses a button on the handle and a whip comes out of the gun and he wraps the wipe around a tree branch above him and flings himself into the air

Copper presses a button on the handle and a whip comes out of the gun and he wraps the wipe around a tree branch above him and flings himself into the air. He flies over the Beowolfs and they claw at him.

One takes a few hairs off his tail. Copper lands on the ground and keeps running, he presses a button on Diamondback's handle and the whip goes back into the gun and he holsters it. Copper looks behind him and sees the Beowolfs and the Ursa chasing him.

When Copper looks back in front of him he stops himself and comes to a stop in front of a cliff edge. Copper nervously looks over the edge and sees it's a far drop down and he gulps.

He hears multiple roars behind him and he sighs and turns around; The pack of Beowolfs and the Ursa burst out from the tree line.

Copper:"Can we talk about this?" (I imagine he sounds like Puss In Boots)

The Grimm run at him and Copper yells in panic and takes out Diamondback. He makes the whip come out and he flings it forward and wraps it around the head of a beowolf and he pulls it towards him.

Copper sticks his gun in the mouth of the Grimm and pulls the trigger, blowing its head off. He then kicks the Beowolf away and turns to the side and blows another Beowolf's head off.

A Beowolf lunges at him and he falls to his back and brings his feet up and kicks the Beowolf over him and off the cliff side.

Copper jumps up back up to his feet and sees that only the Ursa is left. Copper runs towards the Ursa and shoots the whip forward and wraps it around the Ursa's leg.

Copper pulls himself towards the Ursa and he slides under it and shoots a few shells into the belly of the Grimm.

Copper stomps on the ground and comes to a stop. He gets up and takes a heavy breath. He flicks the chamber of his gun open and the empty shells fall out.

The Ursa falls to the ground and starts to dissolve.

Copper reloads his run and puts it back into the holders. He looks to the Ursa and he tips his hat.

Copper:"It was fun while it lasted."

Copper turns around and walks back into the forest. His tail swaying behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-27-2022

721 words

(I've been wanting to write another RWBY story for a while, but I don't know exactly how I'm gonna to write it. But I hope you guys liked Chopper.)

6