After Her!
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I made a RWBY: Ice Queendom story, Also this is not that well written of a chapter, so fair warning.)

Copper is resting on his bed and looking up to the ceiling. His hat is resting on a nightstand next to his bed.

Copper sighs. "It feels weird being back home."

Copper rolls onto his side and looks out a window. Sun is sitting in the window sill and he waves. 

Copper blinks a few times and sit up.

"Sun?" 

Sun motions to open the window.

"Open the window." Sun's muffled voice comes through the window. 

Copper gets up and grabs his hat and puts it on as he walks over to the window and opens it and Sun hops in.

"Come in..." Copper sighs and he turns to Sun. "What is it, Sun? It's really late."

"I know, but it's important." Sun replies.

"Like how Important?"

"Like, very! I'll explain more later, just come with me!"

.

.

.

.

.

Blake and Ghira are sitting on a couch.

"Which is why I wanted to ask you..." Ghira starts. "Why did you leave Vale? Why did you leave your friends behind?"

"I..."

Blake starts but the door crashes down and Sun falls with it. They both turn around.

"Sun?!" Blake cries in shock.

Copper's head peeks from the door away.

"Copper?!" Blake cries in shock again.

Copper nervously waves. "Hola."

Sun quickly stands up. "D'yuh! Whoa! This isn't the bathroom!" Copper face palms. "Uh, I'll just be going!" Sun begins to back away. "Sorry to interrupt this tender family moment." He awkwardly giggles.

"I really don't like you." Ghira says to Sun.

A little later.

Blake grunts and Slaps both Sun and Copper. "No concept of privacy," she slaps them again. "No respect for personal space!"

"¡¿Por qué me están abofeteando?!" Copper yells.

"Because you went along with him." Blake glares at Copper.

"I'm sorry, okay!" Sun says to Blake. "Ow! I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry, too." Copper says.

"Ugh!" Blake turns around and takes some steps away from the two.

"Look, I promise it was important!" Sun says to Blake. "I needed to find you to talk to you! It's also why I brought, Copper with."

Blake turns to Sun. "What, Sun? What could be so important?!"

"I would like to know, too." Copper speaks up.

"I was talking to your mom and she said something weird about the White Fang!" Copper starts.

Blake holds up a finger. "I'm stopping you right there."

"But-"

"I told you, I'm not here to fight the White Fang, I'm not here to fight anyone. I'm here to rest, to figure things out, to see my family and spend time with my boyfriend." She glares at Sun. "Which you dragged him into whatever your doing."

"Your mom said White Fang members don't wear masks in Menagerie. But I saw one at the market yesterday! I even had a picture!" Sun takes his scroll out.

"Huh?" Copper is confused.

"Sun!" Blake yells.

"Look, I'm trying to help!"

"I don't WANT your help!" Blake grabs Sun's scroll and throws it away.

Sun aggressively growls at Blake and Copper is to the side looking between the two.

Sun's scroll hits something and they hear a gasp. The three of them look into the trees and they see an invisible figure. Blake gasp and the figure jumps away.

"A freakin' ninja?!" Sun cries out.

"A spy!" Blake says.

Copper walks over to Blake. "Why would they--" Blake ignores him and jumps after the figure.

Copper looks to Sun. "Look around the area for any more." Sun nods.

Kali walks out and looks to them. "What's happened?"

"The White Fang is evil." Sun starts.

"Sorry for the comotion Mrs, Belladonna, but I need to go after Blake!" Copper jumps off after Blake.

Blake is jumping from tree to tree chasing after the White Fang Member. Then she hears a sound below her and sees copper jumping towards the White Fang girl.

"¡Sorpresa!" Copper yells and the Girl jumps away and Copper slams face first into the tree. "Ow!"

Blake jumps past Copper.

"Blake, wait up."

"Don't let her out of your sight!"

Blake follows after the figure and Copper lands on the ground and does his best to run after them. Blake jumps onto a roof and keeps chasing after the girl.

Copper jumps to the roof and almost falls over.

After a little bit Copper catches up to them and jumps behind the girl.

"Surrender. I may not like hitting girls, but-" Copper starts but he jumps back as she swings her whip at him.

Blake takes this time to kick the scroll out of the girls hand and they do a little hand to hand combat, but Copper tackles the girl.

"Grab that scroll!" Copper yells Blake. "Seems pretty important.

"GET OFF!" The girl headbutts Copper and Copper's cyan aura covers him for a few seconds then it flashes a few times.

Copper staggers back and holds his nose. Then he sees the girl chasing after Blake and he tackles her again.

"Hurry, Blake!" The girl kicks Copper off and he lands a little ways. His aura flashes then shatters.

The girl gets up and aims her weapon at Blake.

"Blake!" Copper yells out.

Blake turns around and looks to the girl. The girls mask shatters.

"Ilia." Blake glares at her.

Copper gets up and looks to Iila and his eyes widen. "What?" Copper looks to Blake. "But, I thought she-" Copper screams in pain as Ilida hits Copper in the chest with her whip.

"COPPER!" Blake yells out.

Ilida aims her weapon at Blake. "Give it to me."

Blake glares at Ilida. "No."

Iilia changes to a green and blue shade. "You two shouldn't have come back." She takes a step back and slashes the ground, causing dust to kick up, blinding Blake.

The dust dies down and Ilida is gone. 

Blake looks over to Copper. "Copper!" She runs over to him and crouches down, he's knocked out. There's blood staining his shirt. "Copper!" Blake puts a hand over Copper's wound. "No, no, no, no, not again, Please!"

Copper's groans.

"Help! Somebody!" Blake yells out. She looks down at Copper. "Hold on, Copper. Just hold on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-26-2022

964 words

0