Chapter 1: S*x System
6.4k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

A normal black haired highschool loser sat in his basement with his meat stick out as he scrolled through various porn and hentai site, looking for one he hasn't completely looked through. While scrolling along, he saw a site with a good looking title, so he clicked on it, however, nothing happened. He clicked another time, and then out of the blue, a holographic-like screen appeared in front of him.

 

[Do you wish to be the exclusive owner of the powerful Sex System?]

 

He was slightly surprised, but with all the manga and novels he's read, he always hoped for something like this to happen. With a gruff and slightly ragged voice, Endo Maou, the black haired loser, spoke his answer. "...Yes." Almost immediately, a light pink light enveloped him, then faded away. Another notice, like the one before, appeared in front of him.

 

[Sex System Initialization Complete. To open the status or shop, please think of the words, 'Status' or 'Shop' with intent.]

 

He instantly wanted to test it out, so he thought of the word, 'Status.' Then like the ones before, another screen appeared in his vision, this one bigger than the others.

 

____________________

♥ Status

Name: Endo Maou
Age: 18
Sex Points: 0

Penis Length: 7in | Full Mast: 9in
Ejaculation Amount: 8~14ml | Semen Bank: 70ml

Stats: Strength 11, Agility 13, Constitution 11, Intelligence 14, Wisdom 13
Skills: [Appraisal Lv.1]
Inventory: [Sleeping Pills x1]
____________________

 

Endo nodded to himself as he looked at the status board and appraised a few things in it.

 

[Sleeping Pills: A bottle of sleeping pills with 5 to count. Puts consumer to sleep for exactly 1 hour.]

[Sex Points: Points gained in various ways through sex to be used in the Shop.]

[Strength: A representation of muscle strength.]

[Agility: A representation of speed and reflexes.]

[Constitution: A representation of the body's overall endurance.]

[Intelligence: A representation of mental comprehension and memory.]

[Wisdom: A representation of mental strength and info usage.]

[Inventory: A spatial storage used for items bought or gained in the system.]

 

The rest was pretty self explanatory so he skipped over that and got right to work. He pulled up his underwear and black jeans, before going to close his page on his laptop. When he looked back, he saw that the site that gave him the system disappeared from his page, causing him to grin and close it out. He shut the laptop and climbed the stairs to the main floor, to get started with his new sex filled journey. First though he went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup, before getting some water and chugging it down. Suddenly tough, he got a notification from the system that he didn't expect.

 

____________________

♣ Quests

Step-Sister(I): Use Sleeping pills on your step-sister and have sex with her. (0/1). Reward: Cleansing Potion
Step-Sister(II): Gain over 2000 Sex Points while having sex with your step-sister. (0/2000). Reward: Strength Potion
Step-Sister(III): Have sex with your step-sister and don't let her find out. (0/1). Reward: Agility Potion
____________________

 

Right after I got the quest notification, I heard the front door open, and a sweet voice that said, "I'm home~!" In came his older step-sister who despite the circumstances, wasn't an evil bitch of a sister. Actually, she was an angel who had massive tits, a thick bubble butt, a nice caring personality, and the best grades out of all the 3rd years at my school. She was only a year older than me, but she acted like a doting mother who took care of my worthless ass when mom and dad weren't around. Aiya Hayami, Endo's step-sister strode into the dining room with her school bag and saw Endo standing in the kitchen looking blankly at her. She smiled and walked over to him with quick and light steps that made her boobs jiggle a bit. Aiya threw her arms around him and basically pushed his head into her cleavage as she spoke with a warm and happy voice. "Aww~ my little Endo's so cute~ Mwah!" She put her soft lips on the top of his head and gave him a loud and exaggerated kiss.

 

Aiya buried Endo's head into her cleavage as she rubbed her cheek against the top of his head. She pulled back a minute later after she pecked him once more on the forehead, then went and poured herself a cup of water. She took a sip then set it on the counter, before walking down the hall and into the bathroom. That's when Endo smirked and went up to the cup of water, before willing out a Sleeping Pill and dropping it in. He watched as it almost instantly dissolved, leaving the water looking the exact same with no abnormal smell.

 

A few minutes later, Aiya came back and sat down at the table, before taking out her phone and scrolling on whatever. She took a sip of the water a bit later as Endo hid behind the fridge and waited. A couple seconds after she took that small sip, Aiya did an overhead stretch with her arms as she yawned and stood up. She made her way down the hallway and into her room, then lazily cracked the door and flopped on her bed. His time has come, and so has his little brother's.

 

30