Chapter 2: The Step-Sister(I) ❤️
5.4k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Endo crept up to the door and peeked in, before opening it and going in. He closed and locked the door behind him as he came in as walked over to the sleeping Aiya. He snapped his fingers a couple times, then spanked her ass once to try and wake her up, but it didn't work, causing him took grin maliciously.

 

Endo leaned in to slide her leggings and panties off, then he went and slid her shirt and bra off. He had already rolled her on her side as he undressed her, but looking at that beautiful and voluptuous body made him instantly hard. After unbuckling his belt, he took of his pants, underwear, and shirt in conjunction. Then with wasting any time, he flipped he onto her back and put his head between her legs as he went to town on licking her pink pussy and small clit.

 

A little under 2 minutes had passed in total, and he was finished lathering up her pussy with saliva. She started leaking some nectar shortly after he started, so he got a sweet treat to go along with it, but with that out of the way, he lined his hard nine inch cock up with her pretty pink pussy.

 

The next moment, he thrusted as hard as he could into her fleshy cave. *Squelch!* A wet fleshy impact was heard as Endo thrusted deep into her, punching the entrance of her womb. Her sensual and fleshy walls tightened greatly, but other than the incredibly pleasurable feeling, he felt lost for some reason.

 

Looking down instinctively, he saw small trickles of blood leaking from her penetrated pussy. Without any hesitation, he smiled genuinely at the thought of taking her first time, before nearly pulling all the way out. With his tip poking her bottom lips, Endo smashed his entire length back into her with force.

 

A smirk donned on his face as he felt himself enter her womb. Though his length wasn't enough to hit the back of his sister's seed-carrying flesh-pocket, he wasn't worried about that now. Then without further ado, Endo started jack hammering the voluptuous angel lying in front of him.

 

Soon though, he felt his seed welling up inside his seed sack, so since he had plenty of time to spare, Endo released his load whenever he felt it. Smashing his length all the way in, he let out his first load. Albeit a bit lackluster in quality and quantity, his seed still painted and claimed the inside of her womb.

 

Honestly he wasn't even worried about her getting pregnant, because one, they're not blood related. Two, he's massively in love with her, and three, Endo had always wanted to breed her. His lust for her only increased at the prospect, and with that, he pulled almost all the way out, before breaking into her womb again. The thumping of both his heart and his thrusts echoed in the cherry-walled room.

 

{...Thirty-Nine Minutes Later...}

With the time that had passed, he should have about ten minutes left before the sleeping pill's effect wore off. Endo had already shot three loads into her womb, painting it white, so he was pretty exhausted. Yeah, he was exhausted from fifty minutes of sex, and shooting three loads, it's pathetic. Well, it was pathetic to him anyway. But, with that thought, he looked back at her as he sat on the edge of the bed.

 

With her long slender legs spread out to the side, and her large supple breasts lying gently below her chin, a very small streak of white liquid seeped from the lower lips of his step-sister. Standing up with resolution, he looked down at his flaccid dragon that became rock-hard the next second.

 

Actually, Endo wanted to shove his cock down her throat to finish of his last shot, but the taste and lingering feeling of such an action would leave a lasting effect on her after she wakes up. Yeah sure, his hard-pounding of her pussy would definitely leave an effect afterwards, but he hoped she'd just mistake it for minstrel pains, especially since she was a virgin. But nonetheless, he crawled over to her on his knees, before placing his rock-hard nectar-covered meat-stick on her lower lips.

 

*Squelch!* Endo thrusted deep into the depths of her fleshy cave, however he froze the next second. *Mmm~* A slight moan was heard from his still sleeping step-sister, but seeing her eyes and feeling her breath stay the same, he relaxed slightly. He had to get this done, and quick.

 

His hesitation was thrown out the window as he started pounding her pussy the next second. Endo savored the sensation of her wet fleshy walls as he mercilessly slammed in and out her womb. Molding her breasts this time, he rapidly jack-hammered her pink slit with vigorous intensity.

 

Soon enough, his seed welled up, and he shot deep inside of her for the last time. A wave of ease washed over him as Endo slowly pulled his meat-stick out of her. Catching him slightly off guard, her wet fleshy walls pricked his sensitive cock-rocket. The feeling of an impending load caused him to thrust back into the depths of her womb.

 

Now with five loads of cum seeding her womb, he pulled out. A genuine smile had been plastered on his face ever since he'd taken her innocence, but it soon turned into a frown as he looked around the cherry-walled room. Smirking as he found a package of wet-wipes, he flashed over a grabbed a few, before going back over to his seeded step-sister.

 

 

{...Four Minutes Later...}

After Endo cleaned up his mess, he re-clothed her, then tucked her in with a forehead-kiss. Currently, he was in his room cleaning himself and getting dressed. The second after he'd cleaned her, she started to turn over, causing him to dash out of her room with his clothes, so that's why, he was now dressing and cleaning himself in his room. A neutral and stoic look had appeared on his face as usual, and his mind was clear and contented.

 

After he'd finished tidying himself up, he looked at the digital clock that sat on his bedside table. He glanced at the time and saw '3:44PM'. Huffing a slight laugh, he spoke to lightly to himself. "Man, time flies when your having 'fun'. Never really thought about it, but... what if she does get pregnant? Well, guess I could 'man up' then, no point in hiding it."

 

With that said, Endo looked out his black-silled window. The afternoon light shined on his face, and be thought about what was to come.

 

28