Chapter 4: The Step-Sister(III)❤️
3.3k 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Same Day, Later That Afternoon...

 

Lying on a pink-sheeted bed, an abyssal black-eyed young man, and his beautiful blonde step-sister peacefully laid together with the sun's afternoon light shining in through window. They both cuddled into each others embrace as her head lightly laid upon his arm, and her head rested on his chest.

 

This was Endo, and his angelic sister, Aiya. They'd been like this for quite awhile now, and she's been sleeping like this for nearly 8 hours. He's had yet to close his eyes that gazed upon her face as she slept peacefully and silently.

 

Earlier, once he had walked across the bed on his knees, he laid her down a bit to the window-side, then lied next to her before he lifted her head a bit and slipped his arm underneath. He lied her head on his chest and she closed her eyes right after, falling asleep shortly after.

 

He enjoyed her warmth, her embrace, and the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his side for the entirety of their time. Soon enough, at around 4 PM, she slowly opened her cloudy eyes that soon turned teary after seeing his face. "Thankfully... Thankfully it wasn't a dream. I-... I love you Endo! Sniffle* Snuffle*" 

 

Her arms latched onto the back of his neck as she turned onto him and buried her head into his chest. Seemingly and purposely sniffing him as she 'cried' in relief for a few minutes. Endo watched and felt her upon him, slowly moving his hand up and down as he patted her head lightly.

 

Aiya brought her head back up, then pulled him in as her lips moved towards his in tandem. Her hands were locked behind his neck as she intently and passionately kissed him with obvious inexperience. Aiya's love for him reached its peak whenever Endo pulled her on top of him and used both hands to grab hold of her curvy bubble-butt. She hadn't known her step-brother was such a stud before, but now... she knew, and she loved him wholeheartedly for it.

 

Their intimate and repetitive kisses lasted for nearly an hour, and afterwards, Aiya sat herself up as she straddled him and looked into his abyssal black eyes layered with love for her. Seeing his loving eyes gazing all over her voluptuous body, Aiya's warm smile became warmer than ever. However, before she could go back down and catch his lips, Endo rolled the both of them over.

 

Now, he lay above her with his arms outstretched, and his hands resting on the bed on both sides of her head. He looked directly into Aiya's bright amber eyes with love and lust that could fill an ocean, but nonetheless, he brung his head down and initiated a short passionate kiss. Her eyes glossed with endless adoration closed tightly as tears formed and flowed down her cheeks.

 

Once he pulled back, Endo spoke softly into Aiya's ear. "I love you, Aiya." Backing up, Endo spread her legs with his, before swiftly lifting her shirt off. The dazzling sight of her large supple breasts unaccompanied by a bra greeted his eyes, and without hesitation, he instantly lowered his head and took one of her hard nipples into his mouth. "Ahn~! Ah~! Ah~! Mnnn~!" Her moans echoed throughout the room as he bit, sucked, and licked her nipples, alternating between them every few seconds.

 

One of his hands constantly pinched and twisted her other nipple as he switched between her two beautiful mounds. Simultaneously, his other hand slithered over her body as it went down and slipped underneath her leggings and panties. Then in an instant, he hooked two fingers deep into her already soaked pussy.

 

Aiya's eyes snapped open and went wide as she felt Endo's fingers enter her. However, before she could even moan, his fingers straightened and rapidly went in and out of her folds. Her lips locked together and puckered as a muffled moan came out. "Ah~ I see you came. I'm glad that I could bring such pleasure to you, My Love. However... we haven't even gotten started." After saying that, his hand that pinched and twisted her delicate nipples went down and seamlessly slid off her panties and leggings.

 

Aiya's thighs rested on his as he sat on his knees between her long and slender naked legs. The eyes of the voluptuous blond angel tightly shut, and she brought her hands up to cover her face, however a kiss landed on her lips before she could even move.

 

As Endo kissed Aiya passionately, his hands went down and he took off his underwear and pants without much effort. Unbeknownst to Aiya, Endo was looking at a holographic screen that he willed to appear in his vision. This was his 'Sex Report' that he got but didn't look at from last night.

 

____________________

Sex Report

Session Length: 58 Minutes

Lost Virginity - 500SP
Took Virginity x1 - 500SP
Vaginal Creampie x5 - 1000SP
Cunnilingus x1 - 100SP

Total Sex Points Gained: 2100
____________________

 

With a slight smirk, he dismissed the window and proceeded to take off his shirt. Once done, he found Aiya looking at him, or rather at his flesh-rocket. Already at full mast, he glanced down for a second before meeting eyes with Aiya. She knew what was going to happen, and she wanted it, so she asked him to, "Be gentle..."

 

Lining up his rod with her pink cave, he continued to look in her eyes as he let loose and slammed into her. In an instant, his rod disappeared into her fleshy cave. Following that, Aiya's hips lifted off the bed and she let out a torrent of juices as she came with a full ahegao face. After a full five seconds, her hips dropped back onto the bed and he got a good look at her face. Tongue out, eyes rolled back, and even drooling. It was so erotic, and funny for him because with just a single thrust of his mediocre meat pole, he had literally fucked her silly. Despite that though, he wasn't just going to stop, so with that, he pulled all the way out of her and then slammed all the way back in.

 

The sudden jolt of pleasure seemed to act like a waking call to her as Aiya 'awoke' and hazily looked at him with bated breaths. The next second, he slid out of her once again, then slammed back in. Without a wait or pause, he then started jackhammering away at her pink cave. With every thrust and pull back, her fleshy walls gripped onto him and she moaned sweetly and quietly. "Let 'em out, let me hear your moans, your cries of love!"

 

It was cringy, but it worked. Her moans came out as he continued to piston in and out of her, slowly getting faster by the second. "Ah! Ah! Ahnn! Ha! Hnn~!" A variety of pleasant sounding moans came out of her mouth as he started to break open her wombs entrance. Coming every few thrusts, Aiya was in a constant state of ecstasy, sending juices and nectar out all over the bad and the both of them. However, as the minutes passed, Endo was reaching his limit. He was holding back in order to build up pressure and savor the feeling, but the time was near, and he let it be known.

 

"Aiya! I'm coming!" He wasn't compromising or asking, so with that said, he came. Releasing nearly all of his seed in one blow, he painted her insides white, filling up her womb with his semen. Once again a shower of orgasmic juices flew from Aiya as her brain seemed to fry from sensory overload, but speaking of loads, he still had a few more left.

 

Endo's erotic and angelic angel of a sister was basically nocked out, but that wasn't going to stop him. Without pulling out or letting go of her wide baby-makin' hips, he sat her up in his lap. Taking her up in his arms afterwards, he molded her soft round bubble butt with his hands as he stood up and moved to the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom with his hard rod still buried in her love cave, he turned on the shower. While standing there waiting for the water to heat up a bit, Endo started lifting her up slightly while drawing back his hips. As the steam started to form in the bathroom, he thrusted back into her, 'waking' her up. Aiya eyes barely had any clarity to them as he slammed back into her sweet v-slit.

 

As his semen sloshed around in her womb, trying to impregnate it, he stepped into the steamy shower and sat on the bench. While washing both of their bodies thoroughly, he actually came again, releasing more of his seed inside of her. Other than a small grunt, Endo showed no response, however as he washed her lower parts, he stuck his soapy middle finger into her asshole, causing her to involuntarily jolt. Twisting and curling his finger in her anus, he smirked finding how comfy, warm, and tight it was inside.

 

Once he got done teasing or playing with it, he actually cleaned the inside of her ass before sliding out of her pussy and cleaning it too. Finding barely any of his seed leaking, he grinned then turned off the shower. Stepping out after drying both himself and his now sleeping sister, he went to his room where he laid the naked Aiya down on his surprisingly neat bed that sported dark grey or black sheets.

 

After clothing himself, he went to Aiya's room and saw their mess on the bed. Ignoring it for now, he went to her dresser and picked out a nice white bra, a white sleek and tight long-sleeved shirt, white panties that matched the bra, and a pair of pale blue ripped skinny jeans. Back in Endo's room, a sleeping beauty started to awaken. Her blond hair fell into her face as she sleepily sat up and went to rub her tired eyes. Looking around in a daze, she started to shake off the tiredness that plagued her mind. Finding herself in her brother's room and on his bed, she smiled unknowingly.

 

Not even noticing her nakedness, she flipped herself over and started deeply inhaling Endo's pillow and covers as if in a trance. Endo, coming into the room with fresh clothes for her, wasn't really expecting this, but going with his gut and gutter-mind, he walked over to her a swatted her on the ass. "Ahnnn~!"

 

Hearing his sister moan into his pillow from being spanked, Endo's eyebrows knitted together and his face was slightly scrunched in surprise. The next second though, a shit-eating grin appeared on his face and he smacked her on the ass again, keeping his hand on her bubblicious booty-cheek. "Mnnnn~!" Her muffled moan that went into his pillow didn't go unnoticed, however he'd already called it quits for anymore sex today. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to do erotic things...

 

Either way, he squeezed her buttocks a bit before sliding his hand up her back. Setting the clothes on the bed off to the side, he climbed up behind her and slipped his hands under her wide hips, before dragging them back and up. Keeping the pillow glued to her face, Aiya's hips were dragged back until her butt was on her heels. Then he slid his hands under her armpits and took hold of her large breasts, one with each hand. Getting a good but but hard grip on her big marshmallows, he lifted her upper body up. Whether it was out of embarrassment or something else, Aiya continued to hide her face with Endo's dark sheeted pillow.

 

"Raise your arms, love." Monotonous but full of care and adoration, Endo spoke to Aiya who obediently dropped the pillow and raised her arms. Taking the bra, he placed the cups over her breasts then secured the straps behind her shoulder blades, before nonchalantly adjusting her nipples in the cups. She tensed up almost unnoticeably when he did that, but nonetheless complied as he went and slid the sleek long-sleeve shirt down her arms and over her smooth stomach.

 

Flipping her over in an instant, Aiya covered her face with her hands as he slid the panties up her thick thighs. Placing them just above the waist line, he did the same thing with the beltless and ripped pale skinny jeans before settling right by her side. Slipping his right arm under Aiya's neck and armpit, Endo situated his hand on her clothed but lean stomach before pulling her onto his chest. Aiya tried her best to cover her face, but took her hands away, burying her face in his chest. They laid like that for a few minutes, then Endo asked, "Do you want to go on a date, Love?"

 

Knowing it was only around 6:30 maybe 7, he asked Aiya whose face was hidden till now. Popping up with tears in the corner of her eyes and a happy smile on her face, she said, "Yes!"

19