18 What have I done?
5.1k 6 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Total Dungeon points: 140

 

  I return, remove my quickly thrown-on clothing, and crawl back into bed. However, my adrenaline is surging, and my brain fretting leads to a restless night. My bloodshot eyes open wide as soon as the light shines through my window.

 

  I strip off my negligee and throw it to the side. I grab another plaid shirt and button three buttons. Then I grab some shorts I use for exercising and rush downstairs.

 

  As I rush towards the front door, mom calls me, "Take your breakfast with you."

 

  I pause and see a lunch box sitting on the table. I'm once again shocked by how ahead of the curve mom is. "Thanks, mom!" I shout as I grab the box.

 

  I burst through the forest, ignoring the tiny cuts on my legs. I stumble on the rocky stream and enter the dungeon. I speed through the dungeon room and go towards the other exit.

 

  I stop now at the location that's been tormenting me all night. I lean against the wall and gasp for air as my heart thrumbs in my ears. I pushed myself so hard without thinking, and my vision begins to go black. I sit and put my head between my legs, regulating my breathing. It's been forever since I overdid it like this.

 

  As I recuperate, Christal reminds me, "I thought you wanted to go get a cot in the morning."

 

  "What?" It takes me a few moments before I understand what she's talking about. "This is an emergency! I can't go shopping now."

 

  "I don't think it's an issue. She is about to die without you doing anything," Christal responds with a flat voice.

 

  "What!?" I shoot to my feet, and instantly the room swoons. "Uhg," I hold my head but force myself forward. I look down at the girl, who is moaning with a shaky voice. "What happened?"

 

  "She's been covered with aphrodisiac all night and doesn't look particularly healthy from the start."

 

  "Shit! What should we do?" I question while looking around for help.

 

  Christal responds without concern, "if she dies, it's not a big deal. You will receive points."

 

  "I don't want people to die!" I scream while swinging my arm through Christal. I grasp at nothing and struggle to think. "Where, where's Blue?" I ask, looking for someone else for help.

 

  I open the map and see she's back in the central room. I jump to my feet and throw myself up the stairs. "Blue!" I shout as I return to the dungeon's core.

 

  A moment later, I hear Blue mumbling from her house, "Mom, it's too early."

 

  "I need your help, hurry!" I shout at the toy house.

 

  "Alright, mom," Blue whines as she lethargically flies out. I see she's naked, and I remember I didn't give her sleeping clothes. But now isn't the time for that! I grab her and run back downstairs.

 

  "She's dying. Can you use healing magic?" I ask Blue.

 

  "No, I can't heal," Blue responds while snuggling sleepily with my thumb. "mun un, mom heal."

 

  "Me? I can't afford the points," I reject while furiously shaking my head.

 

  "Mistress, you have your healing fluids remember? While it's light, you got it for keeping other women ready for sex, correct?" Christal questions me.

 

  "Uhg, this isn't the time, though," I say, a bit disgusted.

 

  "It's your decision, mistress. No one else cares if this woman lives or dies," Christal states. Her beautiful face looks like a terrifying unfeeling doll. It's the first time I felt this way. I shiver as the weight of what I've done falls on me all at once.

 

  I feel vomit push up through my throat as my legs lose strength. I stumble, but a slime stabilizes me. I look at this monster in horror. I swoon, but as my head droops, I see the woman on the floor. Her skin, red from the sun, is now pale from exertion. Her clothes are tattered and worn, and her hands are rough.

 

  This is no time to have a mental crisis. I swish the sensitivity bar, and my mind is consumed by lust. I pull down my pants and quickly orgasm on the woman's face. The woman drinks it all up as if she'd found an oasis in the desert.

 

  I turn off the sensitivity and collapse onto a slime. I look over and see Blue already sleeping on the pink slime. "Will she live now?"

 

  "You don't have the knowledge of a doctor, but from the dungeon's perspective, she is no longer on the verge of death."

 

  I breathe a sigh of relief. I sink into the slime and let my muscles relax. I didn't really think about what it meant to be a dungeon mistress. Maybe I made a mistake? I'm such an idiot! I never make the right choices. I tear into myself, not even seeing the world around me anymore.

 

  The woman shifts on the floor, pulling me out of my self-derision. I feel like my head is quiet as I look at the woman. It's almost as if there is an echo in my skull when I ask, "are you alright?"

 

  She responds with a confusing mixture of sounds. I can tell that there are words but don't understand them. I watch her say something without stretched hands. Her eyes are yearning for something, but it's impossible for me to know what she wants. Don't look at me like that! I yell internally.

 

  I look over at Blue and ask, "what do you think?" My voice cracks with exhaustion.

 

  "Mom, the only thing we have is your vagina juice. Does she want some?" She responds while tilting her head cutely.

 

  "Seriously? Well, it's not like I have some in a jar," I say while rubbing my forehead.

 

  "I do!" Blue exclaims excitedly.

 

  I look at her in shock. "What? Why do you have it?"

 

  "Emergency food," she states while puffing out her chest.

 

  "Emergency…" I just am not in the right mindset for this. "Whatever, go get it and give it to her."

 

  I tighten my ponytail while Blue orders a slime to go get her emergency food. The slimes aren't very fast, and the woman gets visibly worried as we wait. I give a withering smile to her, but it doesn't seem to give her much relief. Eventually, they return with an old water bottle that now has my cum in it.

 

  I take it from the slime and hand it over. The woman is hesitant but eventually takes the bottle. "Alright, take her out," I tell the slimes.

 

  The woman is pushed out of the dungeon by the slimes. Once she leaves, I gain ten dungeon points. Hardly worth the work. I'm screwed.

 

Total Dungeon points: 150

First how do you guys like the new cover? It had nipping but had to be censored. Webnovel allowed it though.
Next I apologize for the lack of posts. I wasn't sure how I wanted to deal with Hedone's anxiety so I've rewritten the next chapter a few times already.
Thanks for reading!

122