42 In to the Dungeon
2.3k 4 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  I get off the slime and point over to the dungeon. "That's where I found the dungeon core."

 

  We walk over to the dungeon, and Angelique examines it closely. She knocks on the wall; she climbs up on top and looks upside down. "It looks real," she states.

 

  I roll my eyes. If I were a magician that could fake this, I'd be famous. We walk in and stop in the first room. I frown. All the stars are gone.

 

  "MOOOMM!" Blue cries flying at my face. She slams into my cheek and hugs it. "The slimes are dumb."

 

  Angelique's jaw is hitting the floor. She's looking intently at my face. She does seem like the type to dream of unicorns and fairies.

 

  I look over at Christal. This bitch. I knew she was too forthcoming when I asked about the slimes. "There aren't slimes in the cum tower, are there?" I ask accusingly.

 

  Angelique snaps out of her awe and asks, "Who are you talking to."

 

  Brigit pats Angelique on the shoulder. "I felt the same way. It's the dungeon's helper. I'm pretty sure Hedone's complained about her, right."

 

  While they are talking, Christal responds in her usual flat way, "as I explained, the slimes will feel negatively about going on the grates. I never said they would listen."

 

  I clench my fist. She only acts like this because she knows I can't hit her! I'm sure of it.

 

  Angelique claps her hands. "Oh, the garbage AI. If this is created by gods, it's a bit disappointing that they made a broken game."

 

  "There are no slimes in the tower," Christal informs me.

 

  "Fine," I say, turning back to Angelique. "This is the alien abduction room. Blue here," I point at my face. "And the slimes help middle age women with their frustrations."

 

  "That's you too? You're going to end up in jail," Angelique states with a frown.

 

  "Well, we haven't done anything lately because of the UFO chasers," I explain.

 

  Brigit jumps in, "We're helping the local economy and have good reviews, so it's fine."

 

  Blue flies over, and Angelique reaches out her hand. Blue lands on it and puts her left leg behind her right. "I just want to help. We need the points," Blue says cutely.

 

  Angelique falls apart and smiles brightly. "Alright, it's fine," she emphatically says.

 

  Christal says, "They are too stupid." But I ignore her.

 

  Being small isn't fair. I put my hands on my hips and purse my lips, but no one notices. "Let's move on then," I say in disappointment.

 

  We move on to the core room. I look at the drains and sigh. Blue takes Angelique over to look at her home. She excitedly explains everything as I turn to Christal.

 

  "How much to have a shutoff for the drains?" I ask reluctantly. I tighten my ponytail, making sure not to move too quickly.

 

  "It shouldn't cost any points," Christal replies.

 

  I don't know if this is an apology or some trick. "If we could do that, why didn't you say anything?"

 

  "You asked me about how the orders to the slime worked, not if you could put in a shutoff valve."

 

  "You knew we were," whatever I focus my mind and add a ship-style valve next to the faucet.

 

  Angelique yelps as she sees it appear out of no where. "Did you do that?"

 

  "Yeah. It's my dungeon, so I can modify it all I want if I have the points. Just like my body," I explain with a shrug.

 

  Angelique walks over and taps the large circular shutoff valve. "Wow, it feels like metal and everything. That's amazing," She exclaims, looking at me with amazement.

 

  "Anyways, this is my throne," I gesture to my custom chair.

 

  Angelique rolls her eyes, "of course it is." She kicks the drain and asks, "what are these for?"

 

  I puff out my chest and look down at Angelique proudly as I explain, "to collect my cum. It has minor healing properties, is purified, and nutritional. So you can live just by eating my pussy."

 

  "Is sex all you think about?!" Angelique curses.

 

  "I think about a lot of things. I just enjoy sex. Well, it's basically my job now," I say, holding my chin in thought.

 

  Angelique flips her hand through her bouncy twin tails and says, "ignoring its contents, what do you do with it?"

 

  Brigit points up, "a water tower. Hedone made it yesterday."

 

  "I didn't see one."

 

  I shake my head. "It's part of the dungeon. It's like in a different dimension or something. I don't understand."

 

  Angelique appears to accept my explanation with a head nod. She looks up and advises, "I think it'd be a good idea to add a dump. You could put it above the entrance. Then when they climb the stairs, flood them."

 

  I never thought of that! Adding traps may be helpful. It'll at least give us time to prepare. I look over the entrance leading down to the other side and add a trap door that will dump everything out if opened. A large lever is placed next to the throne. I lose 20 points. Dungeon points 1520. At least dungeon buildings don't seem to take upkeep.

 

  Still, in awe of the dungeon creation, Angelique rushes over to the lever. She pulls it, putting her back into it. She slides on the ground, but the lever eventually gives in and falls towards her. Angelique falls on her butt with a yelp.

 

  I help her and say, "see, you need to get more exercise. You're already small. You can get some muscle at least."

 

  "I'll think about it," Angelique responds with a pout.

 

  Brigit tries next, and while I can see that she has to use her weight a bit, she quickly moves the lever. I'll try next. I probably shouldn't, but I ignore the complaints and shift it without issue. Blue tries, but as expected, no matter pushing or pulling, she can't move it.

I hope that I did a good job of doing multiple conversations at once. Thanks for reading!

86