64 Trap Dungeon
1.3k 5 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hedone’s POV:

 

  As we walk down the street, I ask Christal, “is the dungeon making women want to fuck me?”

 

  “The dungeon system doesn’t modify causality directly.”

 

  “What does that mean directly?” I question skeptically.

 

  “The world will be affected by creating a physical location and giving people power. For example, an animal could run into the dungeon and die, or the monsters could capture locals and slightly heal them. These things will change the world. If you wish to have more women attracted to you, you could make your body release a pheromone.”

 

  Brigit tilts her head, mumbling, “someone who modifies causality.”

 

  Angelique looks at me in frustration. “What did she say?” I then relay what I was told.

 

  Brigit says, “Doesn’t that sound like mom?”

 

  Angelique rubs her head, annoyed. “Not being able to hear and your mom messing with my mind, this is the worst.”

 

  Brigit nudges the small girl. “You could join us.”

 

  Angelique seems to be a bit interested, but she still declines. “No, but speaking of the dungeons, I’ve been thinking.” She pauses and looks at me with a bit of trepidation. “Being the first master is basically hell mode difficulty.”

 

  “Why do you say that?” I ask.

 

  “I mean, you wasted the points on sex stuff, but even without that, the starting points are too little. And we must remember you got extra from the goddess and two titles. You got the perfect start, but you can barely get anything, even with the discount. You could be overwhelmed with numbers or just one slightly strong person.”

 

  Brigit bounces and grabs Angelique's hand. “That’s right. It’s scary. I worry she'll disappear if I take my eyes off her.”

 

  I frown. “Sorry I dragged you into this.”

 

  “That’s not what I meant.”

 

  “I think the dungeon is meant to create the strongest person. That means the originals will almost always die. The following person will gain control of the dungeon and will inherit everything left.”

 

  I shake my head. “That doesn’t sound good. Christal, it sure doesn’t sound fair.”

 

  “The dungeon only chooses those that have extraordinary desires.”

 

  After relaying it to Angelique, she scoffs. “But my understanding is that anyone can take the dungeon afterward. Perhaps the dungeon can only be created by special people. But once it’s open, the strongest takes all.”

 

  I tighten my ponytail. “Yeah, it’s kinda shit. But it did help with my curse, so I don’t know how to feel.”

 

  Angelique shrugs. “My main point is you must stop thinking with your vagina and start using your head. Not everyone will be defeated by sex.”

 

  “I guess, but what else can I do?”

 

  “I know it sucks, but you may need to kill or at least badly hurt some people. It would be best if you also were prepared to lose minions. Adventurers won’t care about killing a monster,” she explains.

 

  I shudder when I think about Saphire dying. “I should try and come up with a way to get stronger.”

 

  “Yeah. You should use some points,” Angelique agrees.

 

  “What should I get?”

 

  Angelique thinks as we continue walking. “It’d be nice to get an attack skill.”

 

  “How about an attack skill that shoots a beam out of my fingers?” A list of abilities appears in front of me. I stumble a bit due to my vision being covered, but Brigit grabs my arm holding me up.

 

  Laser beam finger: Point and fire a laser at your enemies. 100,000 points.

 

  “Too much. How about gaining muscle through sex?”

 

  Christal jumps in, “Sorry, mistress, but that’s impossible.”

 

  “Why?”

 

  “You can modify your body to grow muscle easier, but there is no way to make it sex-specific. You can create an ability that will boost your strength when orgasming. But it would still be out of your price range.”

 

  “I see.”

 

  While I’m thinking, Christal says, “Mistress, the dungeon has been invaded.”

 

  “What!?” Brigit and I exclaim.

 

  “What’s going on?” Angelique asks, looking between us.

 

  “We’ve been invaded.”

 

  “Saphire Eyes has engaged the invader.”

 

  “No, run away, Saphire!” I scream.

 

  “They appear to be sizing each other up.”

 

  “Damn, what is Blue doing?”

 

  “I have informed her. She is moving to help.”

 

  I start running with all my might. I know that we are too far away to be of any use, but I can’t just stand here! I quickly leave Brigit and Angelique behind as I sprint.

 

  Speed. I look through a variety of modifications in the menu. To expensive! How about stamina? I’m already pretty fast. That is no good. I need to add specifics to lower the cost. I flip through the menus with my eyes until I see one that’s green.

 

  Caloric stamina: 500 points. You will never run out of energy as long as there are calories to burn. Your body will use calories at five times the rate of an average human. Beware of death from using up everything in your body.

 

  “It’s not great, but I’ll take it!” My body shudders as it’s modified, but I keep up my pace. My heavy breathing begins to level even as I keep my top speed. My muscles that were screaming returned to peak condition.

 

  It takes me twenty minutes to get home. This would have taken over an hour, typically. I dash by the house. “How are things going in the dungeon?” I ask as my stomach growls its complaints.

 

  “Blue has joined Saphire, and the enemy is on the back foot.”

 

  “That’s great. I’ll be there soon!” I bolt down the path and soon reach the entrance. I scramble down the stairs. I don’t see them in the throne room, so I continue. There I see the two talking with excitement.

 

  They look at me in confusion. “Mom, I thought you were at the dojo.”

 

  I lean over and suck in a deep breath. “Where’s the invader?”

 

  “It was just that peasant woman. Saphire did a good job and gave them the flier and everything,” Blue praises.

 

  “Seriously,” I say as I collapse and put my head between my legs.

 

  Saphire walks over with worried eyes. “Mushrooms no good at sex.”

 

  “What?”

 

  Blue flies over and explains, “I think it will be hard for women to have orgasms with only the mushroom.”

 

  “Oh. Yeah, I think that might be a problem too.” I sigh. “It’s all Angelique's fault saying all that scary stuff.” I fall back onto the ground and stretch out. “Bring me some of my cum before I starve to death!” I grumble. I didn’t mean to sound so angry, but I’m starving.

 

Thanks for reading!
Remember next release Wednesday.

43